House Price Crash Forum

Pressure On Dominic Cummings To Quit Over Lockdown Breach

HOLA441
4 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

It's not 7 months in the UK, it's less than 3. 

60,000 dead and 400 dying each day as the UK tops the world rankings in failure and ineptitude IS BAD!!!

Wrong...! First case was here in December. 

You mention 400 dying a day, 600 normally die, and this targets the weak and infirm, but you know this already! 

What happens when it's down to 200 a day in like 2 weeks,. 

We have had a pandemic and it's finishing. Lessons can be learned, but the blame culture is nearly medieval.. 

When mistakes happen we should learn..but the information wasn't accurate then or now about what to do. 

To make it clear, I'm not a Tory or DC fanboi at all.. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
19 minutes ago, Grayphil said:

You mention 400 dying a day, 600 normally die, and this targets the weak and infirm, but you know this already! 

We have had a pandemic and it's finishing. Lessons can be learned, but the blame culture is nearly medieval.. 

When mistakes happen we should learn..but the information wasn't accurate then or now about what to do. 

Citations. 

HOLA443
19 hours ago, Crowdedmarket said:

Thank you. For a second there I thought Sir Starmer had a chance to win the next election. 

You relieved my fears.

Not sure what you mean TBH sorry.

More vote fraud from the Far Left:   https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/35791-pennsylvania-election-judge-admits-stuffing-ballot-box-for-democrats

https://politicodailynews.com/pennsylvania-officials-admit-duplicate-ballots-were-mailed-out-to-voters/

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA444
1 minute ago, Arpeggio said:

My apologies, if the left are doing vote fraud, they can win the next election. If this translates to the UK....

Hence my relief Sir Starmer can't possibly win now. He is the elitist leader of the left (as left as my right thumb on my right hand)

HOLA445
1 hour ago, Grayphil said:

I thought 1600 people a day die in the UK during normal times. My bad.

HOLA446

Looks like its not just our Covid response thats left the world amazed

Dominic Cummings achieves global infamy in whirlwind week

Responses from world’s media to antics of Johnson’s aide range from incredulity to bemusement

The mockery of Cummings’ defence went global. One individual even paid for Cummings to appear as a cardboard cut-out at an Australian Rugby League match...

The New Yorker magazine – published in a country where swathes of the population have been rising in public revolt against the infringement on their liberties caused by lockdown restrictions – tried to explain the row as a “very British debate about rules”.

The outlet described how Cummings’ defences for his actions “veer from arrogance to downright loopiness”.

“The Cummings story, for all of its distinctly British battiness and its focus on Tory personalities, misses much about how jumbled the government’s response to the coronavirus crisis has been

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
37 minutes ago, Crowdedmarket said:

I thought 1600 people a day die in the UK during normal times. My bad.

Sometimes I'm a bit thick, today I've had a few beers after my jog in the sunny garden. 

What are you trying to say? It will be faster overall if you explain yourself. If I'm wrong I'll admit. I promise 

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
3 minutes ago, Crowdedmarket said:

I'd rather vote Tory, at least I know what I'm getting. He has put as much pressure on Cummings to resign as BoJo.

I hate all of them and they are just playing us for fools

HOLA4412
4 minutes ago, FANG said:

I hate all of them and they are just playing us for fools

Then you will love this.

Our new NHS test and trace Bosslady Dido Harding was also an executive of Cheltenham festival alleged to have spread coronavirus and caused untold deaths. They lobbied to keep it open.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8369217/NHS-test-trace-tsar-Dido-Harding-board-Cheltenham-Festival.html

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
50 minutes ago, Crowdedmarket said:

I'd rather vote Tory, at least I know what I'm getting. He has put as much pressure on Cummings to resign as BoJo.

Labour don't need to put any pressure on Cummings and it would be counter productive if they did.

HOLA4416

Browsing on Twitter it seems that Dominic's neighbours in Ockendon Rd are all booing instead of clapping at 8pm, and also heckling him whenever he appears - keep it up people!

[Tweets that mention his house number are getting deleted, which is just kind of confirming which house it is.]

HOLA4417
11 minutes ago, Peter Hun said:

Labour don't need to put any pressure on Cummings and it would be counter productive if they did.

Sir Starmer agrees. His idea of an effective opposition, glass house style.

I wouldn't want him to go out of his way and spoil his evening glass of Amarone. 

I mean, why get the country behind you to do the government over at every chance?

Why go against 52% of the popular vote and ...oh hang on, he said there will be no reversal of Brexit if he gets in.

It's full steam ahead, BoJo/Dom Cum style.

HOLA4418
10 minutes ago, Habeas Domus said:

Browsing on Twitter it seems that Dominic's neighbours in Ockendon Rd are all booing instead of clapping at 8pm, and also heckling him whenever he appears - keep it up people!

[Tweets that mention his house number are getting deleted, which is just kind of confirming which house it is.]

Don't agree with this, he has kids. Not cool. I'd call the police.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425