House Price Crash Forum

Nethouseprices ltd - The Great Property CRASH

Hello there,

Bonjour from a forum frenchie!

Have almost never posted and always lurked ... but just received this from a "company" that is usually about garanteed 12% yearly returns in Liverpool and the north, yada yada, ... via pwoperdee of course.

However, the content of that latest email is of a slightly different tone ... (reformatted because the original stings the eyes...). I assume this is mass-emailing and not personalised communication, so should be safe to post in here.

While they are still trying to "sell" stuff... I thought it relevant for everyone to see ... as the "attack angle" is slightly different. Sign'o the times?

Hi,

We have something special to share with you that we’ve NEVER told you about and it's incredibly rare to have access to information like this.

Our good friend and UK leading Property Expert Kam Dovedi is helping Property Investors (new and experienced) not just survive right now but THRIVE by doing something he’s never shared before outside of the Premier Property Community.

For the first time ever, on Wednesday 27th May at 7.30pm, Kam is holding a complimentary LIVE Online Masterclass about The Great Property Crash that is coming, how you can  get prepared and be in a position to profit during this time.

You can get registered now by going here ==>

(NOTE Kam says during and NOT from, because the circumstances of the next Crash are horrible.)

By the way , this is NOT one of those 90-minute pitch-fests. This is pure content. There's Nothing for you to buy on this Online Masterclass.

On this Online Masterclass, Kam Dovedi will be sharing how you can prepare and profit during the huge property CRASH that is about to happen.

Here's the thing...

In the Premier Property Community, investors have already been expecting this economic change, Kam and his team predict what is about to happen in advance (sounds too good to be true, but he’ll be sharing exactly HOW he predicts this on the Masterclass).

This way, you are prepared and ready to profit from the opportunities that are now in the UK Property Market.

Kam will also be sharing with you practical opportunities that you can take advantage of while investors outside of the Premier Property Community are worried, hesitant, and stuck...

Here's  some  of what Kam will be covering with you

•      Revealed: The Property Market Cycle - A Deep Dive.... There's a predictable pattern to the property market. It's what Kam has been sharing with investors exclusively in the Premier Property Community, so they know exactly where they are & they know what property strategy is the best at any given time. It gives you peace of mind and confidence to invest in property because you know what’s happening next

•      Opportunities Right Now & During the Crash  - In this climate, it's easy to feel stuck, and lose confidence. Kam will be sharing with you practical steps you can take right now to move forward in property, regardless of whether you are new or experienced. Now is the time for you to move forward. As Warren Buffet says, when others are greedy, be fearful, and when others are fearful be greedy.

•      When Exactly is The CRASH is Going to Happen?  A lot of people shy away of saying when they think a recession will take place, but they are quick to say 'I told you so' once it has happened. Kam will share his perspective using the facts, and shockingly, he’s been right so far. This isn't to impress you, it's to prepare you for what's ahead, so you can profit.

Click here to register now ==>

For the first time ever, on Wednesday 27th May at 7.30pm, Kam will be revealing his property secrets that have kept him and the Premier Property community 5 steps ahead.

What lockdown is doing to people is awful. But this is distracting people from the reality of what is happening. People still have bills to pay, mouths to feed, and others to take care of.

A lot of people think it's game over for property investing, which is PERFECT .

That's exactly what you want them to think, because less competition means more opportunity for you.

For those of you that don't know Kam Dovedi, he’s been investing for over 29 years now. He’s implemented and still does implement a variety of property investing strategies successfully, such as: buy to lets, HMOs, Permitted Developments, New Builds, Commercial Conversions, Title Splits & Serviced Accommodation.

Yes , there is a Significant Multi-Million Pound Property Portfolio, but it wasn't always like that (that's a story for another day).

Kam’s passionate about property...

He’s seen how it can change peoples lives for the better...and sometimes...

helping them from making a decision that could mean their financial future takes a turn for the worst.

Kam genuinely enjoy sharing proven information with you, that you can actually use to move forward.

So join Kam on Wednesday 27th May at 7.30pm on this Online Masterclass for an evening of practical, inspirational and eye-opening information.

Register your place here ==>

We’ll see you on there.

P.S This will not be recorded or repeated. The information Kam will be sharing with you is relevant to the property market right now. The opportunities Kam will be are sharing with you are here right now. They won’t be around in a few weeks, so you need to know how you can get in and cash in right now.

Register your place here now.

your servant,

tcltk

11 hours ago, tcltk said:

Hello there,

Bonjour from a forum frenchie!

Have almost never posted and always lurked ... but just received this from a "company" that is usually about garanteed 12% yearly returns in Liverpool and the north, yada yada, ... via pwoperdee of course.

However, the content of that latest email is of a slightly different tone ... (reformatted because the original stings the eyes...). I assume this is mass-emailing and not personalised communication, so should be safe to post in here.

While they are still trying to "sell" stuff... I thought it relevant for everyone to see ... as the "attack angle" is slightly different. Sign'o the times?

your servant,

tcltk

Thanks for posting, I've just receive the same email, it certainly grabbed my attention. I usually delete these without reading as the subject line is generally about BTL opportunity's. But this one had CRASH in capitals....nearly choked on my toast.

I've been getting similar advertorials posted on my Facebook feed, loads of them in fact, by different shysters, very similar types of blurbs although maybe not as detail or as "negative" as this one.

Interestingly when you look at the comments for these facebook posts, they all look like they've been done by friends/shills/fake accounts to make it look like there is a lot of interest to sign up for the course i.e. "please email me the details at joeblogs@hotmail.com", in fact in one, every single comment appeared to be by someone with an asian name, the shyster/bullsh!tter in question also had an asian name.

Edited by highcontrast
4 minutes ago, highcontrast said:

I've been getting similar advertorials posted on my FB feed, loads of them in fact, by different shysters, very similar types of blurbs although maybe not as detail or as "negative" as this one.

Interestly when you look at the comments for these facebook posts, they all look like theyve been done by friends/shills/fake accounts to make it look like there is a lot of interest to sign up for the course i.e. "please email me the details at joeblogs@hotmail.com", in fact in one, every single comment appeared to be by someone with a asian name, the shyster/bullsh!tter in question also had an asian name.

Another reason that I will never join Facebook.

• 4 weeks later...

For every person who says there will be crash there is another one who says there will not be.  Naturally the only ones who get any publicity on HPCF are those who foretell of a huge crash. 

I do not bother to listen to either side.  What will be will be.  

On 22/05/2020 at 09:31, Bruce Banner said:

then it morphed into a BLT shop front

Nothing wrong with a good sarnie

Although

These guys are almost certainly selling a poo sandwich.

I call BS: the basis of this 'crash' is apparently the cyclical nature of the property market, no mentioning a once in several generations pandemic.  Sounds like something they would have sent out whatever was going on in the wider world. 

1 hour ago, btd1981 said:

I call BS: the basis of this 'crash' is apparently the cyclical nature of the property market, no mentioning a once in several generations pandemic.  Sounds like something they would have sent out whatever was going on in the wider world. 

Trouble is we haven't had that.

We've just had a severe [global] overreaction to something a bit worse that a bad flu year where a strain was missed from the vaccine for the vulnerable.

On another thread someone compared it to HIV/AIDS. In the first years of that if you got aids, chance of survival longer than 6 months was less than 5%. Covid number for that measure is somewhere in the 90's %. Not comparable.

If you want to scare people, start musing what we're gonna do if we eally get something as nasty as aids that spreads the same way flu does? We've already blown all the $$ on this nonsense.