House Price Crash Forum

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, crazypabs said:

Apparently there are 6weeks for UK and EU to agree a deal or agree for an extension. If this state of affairs continues we are heading for no deal and WTO agreements.

Do we really need another thread on Brexit?

7 minutes ago, crumblingcon said:

This is the elephant in the room that the BJ regime is desperately tyring to ignore. Any questions about Brexit progress, in the daily cabinet minister propaganda slots, are met with something like "We are delivering on the referendum" followed by "next question please".

Uk is finished anyway, wilth the millions due to die and houses soon to be worth 1970s prices and the jobs market looking the same as the 70`s it`s looking up for cash buyers. 

bring it on. 

15 minutes ago, crumblingcon said:

I'd forgotten as well, I suspect most had given everything else that's happened. I think Boris is hoping it'll slip by easily like the vote did after the election.

The Scottish govt have debated about this and stated they would lobby Boris for an extension and that that would likely be a request for 2 years

This could go off in borises face badly if in 6 weeks he is cocking up releasing lockdown measures and then gets forced into an extension. 

11 minutes ago, longgone said:

Uk is finished anyway, wilth the millions due to die and houses soon to be worth 1970s prices and the jobs market looking the same as the 70`s it`s looking up for cash buyers. 

bring it on. 

Well I am in a good mood today ? 

I thought maybe the moderators had pulled the main Brexit thread and that's why someone was compelled to start this one, but it hasn't been pulled, so I say again, do we really need another thread when this post can just be added to the present one?

Just now, crumblingcon said:

I thought maybe the moderators had pulled the main Brexit thread and that's why someone was compelled to start this one, but it hasn't been pulled, so I say again, do we really need another thread when this post can just be added to the present one?

Yes, the main Brexit thread is not specific the 6 weeks to no deal issue, which the BJ regime is trying to ignore.

1 minute ago, longgone said:

ahh was getting excited 

Where will you be moving once we get the correction ?

I was considering a smallholding in Suffolk until people finally caught on to what an unspoken  gem the place is and now prices have shot up, so missed out there.

Looks like Northhumberland for me now

7 minutes ago, crumblingcon said:

Where will you be moving once we get the correction ?

I was considering a smallholding in Suffolk until people finally caught on to what an unspoken  gem the place is and now prices have shot up, so missed out there.

Looks like Northhumberland for me now

no idea really what ever is near transport and a town 300-350k does not buy much now really even with a crash. 

29 minutes ago, Shrink Proof said:

You should get out more.

It's with that exact attitude as to why the infection rate is now creeping up. I'm not interested in your reply, so please don't embass yourself any further and attempt to justify your comment.

A minority of people like you, encouraging others to go out and risk infection, should be ashamed.

4 minutes ago, Detox said:

A minority of people like you, encouraging others to go out and risk infection, should be ashamed.

I half remember reading something or other, at some point in the past, about euphemisms from the early twentieth century...

Is it my memory playing tricks - or would 'risk infection' (in the past) have been an euphemism for sexual activity that might result in pregnancy?

Edited by A.steve
44 minutes ago, Detox said:

It's with that exact attitude as to why the infection rate is now creeping up. I'm not interested in your reply, so please don't embass yourself any further and attempt to justify your comment.

It's the fake indignation that makes you stand out like a sore thumb ? 

Does not bother me in the least, but if you want to waste your time trolling this website go ahead and fill your boots

1 hour ago, crumblingcon said:

It's the fake indignation that makes you stand out like a sore thumb ? 

Does not bother me in the least, but if you want to waste your time trolling this website go ahead and fill your boots

Remainers wishing that supporters of Brexit become infected with C-19 typifies their attitude entirely. I've already been kindly reassured that mods are monitoring the aggressor, so I thank them for their support.

So let's come together, as the unified community we are, and show we all thoroughly back a No Deal.