House Price Crash Forum

Everythings gonna be fine, we'll all become dropshippers

Is it me? Everytime i log onto any social media at the moment i'm jumped on (not literally) by "an ordinary bloke just like you" who extols the marvels of working online (dropshipping), every fkn day these ads appear and are everywhere on all my accounts. I do buy stuff from China, (Aliexpress, gearbest) is that why i get these ads i wonder?

"Its so easy, work from anywhere in the world by letting us show you what to buy and sell at huge profits, click the link" Turns out most of them are subscriptions, mmm...........no thanks. And also whilst i'm ranting my work email is slowly filling up with Indians wanting to opitimise my website (for a modest fee) for google searching (SEO), getting phone calls too on this, can only imagine how quickly my bank account would be emptied had i agreed to said service. So i guessing from all these 'schemes' all is not well in the world, just a guess....

Still, i did get my mortgage holiday (3 mths) approved this week, so there is that................................