House Price Crash Forum

Estate agents get naughty in empty house

Reminds me of a time in the 2000's when I viewed a vacant house in Nuneaton. One bedroom had a bed in it just an unmade mattress. Had the viewing then drove off. I drove by again 5 mins later after doing a reccy of local surroundings. I saw the agent going into the house with one of the fit girls from the agents office branch who had just driven up in another car. Oh yeah I thought.....know wat they are up to

Few days later when I went into the branch seemingly empty when walking in - both appeared from the back of the office eventually very guilty looking and dishevelled, definately an affair going on there... Best not name the agent chain...

4 hours ago, bear.getting.old said:

Reminds me of a time in the 2000's when I viewed a vacant house in Nuneaton. One bedroom had a bed in it just an unmade mattress. Had the viewing then drove off. I drove by again 5 mins later after doing a reccy of local surroundings. I saw the agent going into the house with one of the fit girls from the agents office branch who had just driven up in another car. Oh yeah I thought.....know wat they are up to

Few days later when I went into the branch seemingly empty when walking in - both appeared from the back of the office eventually very guilty looking and dishevelled, definately an affair going on there... Best not name the agent chain...

F#cks-tons?

8 hours ago, bear.getting.old said:

I understand this type of thing is fairly common in the industry, and empty houses are cheaper than a hotel room.

If you had the opportunity to expose an affair and it was an estate agent (the lowest of the low scum to begin with)

why would you not expose it?

i would take great joy.

had enough lies from estate agents, who drove up this massive bubble, probably  adding ten years to my mortgage.

to see one get some grief would cheer me right up. 

59 minutes ago, jiltedjen said:

If you had the opportunity to expose an affair and it was an estate agent (the lowest of the low scum to begin with)

i would take great joy.

had enough lies from estate agents, who drove up this massive bubble, probably  adding ten years to my mortgage.

Hard not agree with this.  Don't worry, I think we are going to see plenty of grief in the word or property in the near future.

1 hour ago, jiltedjen said:

i would take great joy.

It could certainly spice up the price negotiations. 

On 3/13/2020 at 11:18 PM, bear.getting.old said:

I saw the agent going into the house with one of the fit girls from the agents

Lucky B++++++

On 3/14/2020 at 7:40 AM, jiltedjen said:

i would take great joy.

maybe because he has a life and is not a vindictive spiteful small minded moralising individual