House Price Crash Forum

Mass changes to UK immigration requirements

HOLA441
4 hours ago, debtlessmanc said:

Perhaps he is aware that now the UK is not available other wealthier states will come under pressure from those that would escape backward, corrupt states.

I thought this was all about Barnier making a bid for the French presidency, and for that he has to outflank Marine Le Pen. With the French people (and a number of the French generals) making clear that North African and other various Islamics are a real problem and will soon lead to civil war, he needs to really put the lid on immigration from those areas. I doubt that he is too worried about a few rosbifs settling in the Dordoyne.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
16 minutes ago, onlooker said:

I thought this was all about Barnier making a bid for the French presidency, and for that he has to outflank Marine Le Pen. With the French people (and a number of the French generals) making clear that North African and other various Islamics are a real problem and will soon lead to civil war, he needs to really put the lid on immigration from those areas. I doubt that he is too worried about a few rosbifs settling in the Dordoyne.

The French economy is probably 30% smaller than what it was in 2016

HOLA443
41 minutes ago, onlooker said:

Indeed at the moment its about family reunions for non-EU migrants. But within the EU non-EU migrants move after gaining citizenship. Almost all the somalian migrants in the uk are Dutch citizens

https://www.jstor.org/stable/43082048?seq=1

France does not want to be put in the same situation i suspect

HOLA444
HOLA445
4 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

What I like about these types of threads is that they are like a honeypot to attract and identify the racist bees. And the 'Top Posters In This Topic' list does not disappoint. 

Indeed the behaviour of eu states also reveals the racist ones. Unemployment amongst people of north african heritage in france is several times higher than other ethnicities. Barnier and other french politicians should be trying to sort that out if they are worried about social cohesion.

migration in all its forms has impacted on many things, including housing availability. It is therefore logical such a thread should exist in this forum.

Edited by debtlessmanc

HOLA446
8 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

What I like about these types of threads is that they are like a honeypot to attract and identify the racist bees. And the 'Top Posters In This Topic' list does not disappoint. 

There's even a gentleman who has previously claimed to have an EU wife 🤔

Edited by ucnvpe0

HOLA447
13 hours ago, debtlessmanc said:

migration in all its forms has impacted on many things, including housing availability. It is therefore logical such a thread should exist in this forum.

If people had not ignored the issue Britain would probably a better place.  Lots of good things have costs - saying that something has a cost doesn't mean it is bad.  It just means that you have to think about the cost.

Children get upset if people say that they cost money - but adults should be more mature.

HOLA448
On 15/05/2021 at 09:33, ucnvpe0 said:

There's even a gentleman who has previously claimed to have an EU wife 🤔

Reminds me of when I was in the land of Oz. The bogan class (chav working class that choose to be ignorant) are as racist as any redneck or Farrage devotee in the UK but when their Aussie wife's divorce them they run off to Thailand for a new one, then back home they crack open their tinnies of beer and pontificate about foreigners and Muslims and so on, then 10 years later their Thai wife's divorce them so they run off to the Philippines for another one and so it goes.  The irony of their racism is completly lost to them. 

HOLA449
HOLA4410
2 hours ago, steve99 said:

Reminds me of when I was in the land of Oz. The bogan class (chav working class that choose to be ignorant) are as racist as any redneck or Farrage devotee in the UK but when their Aussie wife's divorce them they run off to Thailand for a new one, then back home they crack open their tinnies of beer and pontificate about foreigners and Muslims and so on, then 10 years later their Thai wife's divorce them so they run off to the Philippines for another one and so it goes.  The irony of their racism is completly lost to them. 

This is...sadly accurate. To complete the picture there’s always a broken down car being fixed on the front lawn. I’ll add that they pontificate about Aboriginals and gays as well. 

HOLA4411
15 hours ago, steve99 said:

I would have been interested in meeting such people.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
13 hours ago, ucnvpe0 said:

I would have been interested in meeting such people.

Post covid, take a trip to Aus and get into the outer suburbs of any of the cities, go to the local shopping centres and you will see  but probably not want to meet 100s of them on any day of the week. 

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
On 14/05/2021 at 19:36, debtlessmanc said:

Indeed at the moment its about family reunions for non-EU migrants. But within the EU non-EU migrants move after gaining citizenship. Almost all the somalian migrants in the uk are Dutch citizens

https://www.jstor.org/stable/43082048?seq=1

France does not want to be put in the same situation i suspect

2008 - 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7312814.stm

Abdi Mohamed is one of 10,000 Somalis who have come to Leicester in recent years from other EU countries.

When his wife got a Dutch passport he joined her in the Netherlands - and then brought the whole family to Leicester.

"We eat on the floor. We can't keep chairs here; no room for them," he says in his tiny kitchen. Then it's up a narrow, steep staircase into the small room where his three children sleep.

Abdi abandoned a spacious four-bedroom house in the Netherlands for this poky two-bedroom terrace. But he's adamant this was the right decision.

"We can get here a Muslim community who can stay together. In Netherlands you're scattered, it's hard to find a Muslim community."

As we talk, a Somali neighbour drops his kids off from school - underlining his point. All the Somalis I spoke to complained that in the Netherlands they were dispersed around the country rather than living together.

Balls

Nlands has a time limited, contribution based welfare system, with workfare picking up the people who fail.

'Scattering' is another word for trying to avoid an mono ethnic slum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_the_United_Kingdom

It is thought that the United Kingdom (UK) is home to the largest Somali community in Europe, with an estimated 108,000 Somali-born immigrants residing in the UK in 2018 according to the Office for National Statistics. 

These numbers will be from 2011 census, so waaaaay out,

Majority of UK Somalis are 'Dutch' or 'Swedish'

HOLA4417
10 minutes ago, spyguy said:

2008 - 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7312814.stm

Abdi Mohamed is one of 10,000 Somalis who have come to Leicester in recent years from other EU countries.

When his wife got a Dutch passport he joined her in the Netherlands - and then brought the whole family to Leicester.

"We eat on the floor. We can't keep chairs here; no room for them," he says in his tiny kitchen. Then it's up a narrow, steep staircase into the small room where his three children sleep.

Abdi abandoned a spacious four-bedroom house in the Netherlands for this poky two-bedroom terrace. But he's adamant this was the right decision.

"We can get here a Muslim community who can stay together. In Netherlands you're scattered, it's hard to find a Muslim community."

As we talk, a Somali neighbour drops his kids off from school - underlining his point. All the Somalis I spoke to complained that in the Netherlands they were dispersed around the country rather than living together.

Balls

Nlands has a time limited, contribution based welfare system, with workfare picking up the people who fail.

'Scattering' is another word for trying to avoid an mono ethnic slum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_the_United_Kingdom

It is thought that the United Kingdom (UK) is home to the largest Somali community in Europe, with an estimated 108,000 Somali-born immigrants residing in the UK in 2018 according to the Office for National Statistics. 

These numbers will be from 2011 census, so waaaaay out,

Majority of UK Somalis are 'Dutch' or 'Swedish'

As an island nation we shouldn't really have one Somali living here.  Nothing against them but that's the truth. If I was in charge there would be mass deportations. Of course they would call me a racist or xenophobic... even though the same policy would apply to white Poles. i don't care where they came from they shouldn't be here unless part of our agreed quota under UN obligations for refugee's (which I  think is 20k a year).

It's high time we got strict because current policy is not sustainable 

Edited by Warlord

HOLA4418
2 minutes ago, Warlord said:

Of course they would call me a racist or xenophobic...

I'd call you half-baked.  That idea suggests that you should also believe that you should, under no circumstances, be permitted to leave where you happened to be born.  I assume you don't believe something as bonkers as that?

HOLA4419
Just now, A.steve said:

I'd call you half-baked.  That idea suggests that you should also believe that you should, under no circumstances, be permitted to leave where you happened to be born.  I assume you don't believe something as bonkers as that?

They can go somewhere else - just not here (UK) 

HOLA4420
3 minutes ago, Warlord said:

As an island nation we shouldn't really have one Somali living here.  Nothing against them but that's the truth. If I was in charge there would be mass deportations. Of course they would call me a racist or xenophobic... even though the same policy would apply to white Poles. i don't care where they came from they shouldn't be here unless part of our agreed quota under UN obligations for refugee's (which I  think is 20k a year).

The EU setup allowed EU countries to be generous, offering citizen ship to various poor people ... who all, in main, pouted into the UK.

Somalis from Nland + Nordics.

'Portuguese' Goans, whoc all piled into Swindon.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world/brexit-to-hit-goans-using-portuguese-route-to-uk/story-oUdtSNgkgZplrqQ1eEMPIN.html

Brexit to hit Goans using Portuguese route to UK

Thousands of Goans who settled in Britain after acquiring Portuguese passports are likely to be affected by the June 23 referendum, whether the UK votes to stay or leave the European Union.

1000s of 'Spanish' South  Americans (citizenship doled out for Spanish building boom psot 2008, and to open up SA for Spanish banks). - 

London's Latin Americans 'face exploitation at work'

_52828935_contributedbycarnivalorganiser
The Latin American population in London has quadrupled in size since 2001

HOLA4421
5 minutes ago, A.steve said:

I have no problem with people being allowed to leave their homes and come here*.  However why do we need to pay them to come here?

*Providing they are not anti-Semites, Nazis, communists, criminals, support paedophilia etc

HOLA4422
5 minutes ago, A.steve said:

No.

The current situation is the nation state equivalent of being forced to accept strangers living in your home.

I don't think anyone has the right to restrict anyone else's movement outside of their own property, BUT we live in a world where governments do claim this right, combined with the right to rob us and hand our wealth to other people, with or without our consent.

If you want a stable regime, then you can have universal benefits, or you can have freedom of movement. You cannot have both.

HOLA4423

WHAT YOU SAID: Thousands of EU citizens want to stay in Swindon

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/18237749.said-thousands-eu-citizens-want-stay-swindon/

Dave Durston: “Portuguese nationals, in other words Goans.

“Fair play to them, I work with some, great guys.”

Mafald Junqueira: “I’m assured the majority are nationals from Goa! The genuine Portuguese community in Swindon is really quite small.”

HOLA4424
15 minutes ago, Warlord said:

Island or not, no country should be forced to host other countries migration polices.

HOLA4425

Also, @spyguy the 2003 Lisbon Treaty allowed the Eastern Europeans to pour in. 

Time for all of them to go home IMO.

Blair and Brown said they wanted to "radically change" Britain they definitely succeeded - for the worse. 

Infrastructure is dire  and over population is a real problem. Try getting a GP appointment  

Edited by Warlord