House Price Crash Forum

Coronavirus - potential Black Swan?

HOLA441
2 hours ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

In 2005 African people made up 2% of the UK population but account for more than 2/3rds or Sunday Church goes in London. As you know darker skin more susceptible in temperate / colder climates.

• Replies 58.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpeggio

• Peter Hun

• Confusion of VIs

• Bruce Banner

HOLA442
1 hour ago, Ah-so said:

There are always people who think more government control is good - no doubt about it. About 15 years ago we nearly had an ID card forced upon us and of course there is always a fair amount of support for it both in government and the population. However, the proportion that oppose it is far greater and the proposals were dropped.

We had ID during the War of course, but then abolished, so it is possible to reverse what has been brought in. Of course, there were those who felt that they should have stayed in force.

This was attempted for Spanish flu as well: https://www.globalpolicyjournal.com/blog/27/04/2020/immunity-passports-new-old-idea-baggage

If the following is true and it lasts, then it could be a good way of telling people who have been injected?

https://odysee.com/@TimTruth:b/Magnet-covidvax-arm-ultimate-compilation:f

Scan 'em "Bip Bip Beeep Boop!"

HOLA443
28 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Despite this accusation being levelled against me regularly in the past and myself not getting particularly asinine, excited or bothered in response, considering this is the very first time I have turned the suggestion around, it seems we have different styles for some reason I cant think why

We certainly do have different styles.

You are a politically motivated bad faith actor who's spent a year and a half copy/pasting a succession of lies, slanders and outrageous misdirections to this thread in a fruitless effort to undermine the integrity and dedication of the community of scientists and healthcare professionals fighting what was and is still a deadly pandemic. Early last year I made it something of a personal mission to expose your routine and habitual dishonesty, hammer it flat to the floor and deny you the opportunity of using HPC as a platform for your Trump-style alternate reality.

All in all, I think I've done a pretty good job. 👍

What's that you say? A smile is just a frown turned upside down?

upsidedownsmiletrump-b01732fe47ff5def6f9

HOLA444
2 hours ago, markyh said:

Urrrrmmmmm. Isn't this just normal 2nd wave (always more cases and deaths) normal data falsely fitted with a desperate attempt to get the vaccine issued before / during 2nd wave hits? 

I would think without the vaccine the 2nd wave deaths would be much much higher. 

Why, was there anyone else apart from me who told you as far back as Feb 5th that C19 deaths would go up in March?

4th paragraph down...

India.png

HOLA445
3 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

India.png

As Zugzwang so elegantly put it, this is an attempt at misdirection. When the current wave of the epidemic began, the vaccine roll out had barely begun and hardly "ramped". What would be a more appropriate arrow would be the impact of the Indian variant.

You laughably try to imply that vaccines are actually causing cases of COVID. This is very popular among QAnon supporters, who also believe at the same time that COVID is a fictitious disease - they have an amazing ability to hold multiple versions of the truth at the same time, as long as it is not reality.

anyway, anyone with the slightest medical background is still picking themselves off the floor laughing at your attempt to that the vaccine causes COVID. But what would we expect from an armchair PCR expert?

HOLA446
21 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

We certainly do have different styles.

You are a politically motivated bad faith actor who's spent a year and a half copy/pasting a succession of lies, slanders and outrageous misdirections to this thread in a fruitless effort to undermine the integrity and dedication of the community of scientists and healthcare professionals fighting what was and is still a deadly pandemic. Early last year I made it something of a personal mission to expose your routine and habitual dishonesty, hammer it flat to the floor and deny you the opportunity of using HPC as a platform for your Trump-style alternate reality.

All in all, I think I've done a pretty good job. 👍

What's that you say? A smile is just a frown turned upside down?

upsidedownsmiletrump-b01732fe47ff5def6f9

So still nothing about your misleading lies on 50 PCR cycles then?  50 is a number, like 28, which is also a number. No substance, just a load of trigger words try and appeal such as "bad faith" & "politically motivated"

That pic isn't very good either. Your skillz are pants. Here's Chippy tits with his chin fold as a mouth.

Before...

Liverpool-lockdown-1346919.jpg.cd0e2a04f9bab2eec75248b3a5920aae.jpg

After...

1032507712_Liverpool-lockdown-1346919copy.jpg.2d190ecf25dee3abd9ec552c14fd72e2.jpg

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA447
10 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

As Zugzwang so elegantly put it, this is an attempt at misdirection. When the current wave of the epidemic began, the vaccine roll out had barely begun and hardly "ramped". What would be a more appropriate arrow would be the impact of the Indian variant.

You laughably try to imply that vaccines are actually causing cases of COVID. This is very popular among QAnon supporters, who also believe at the same time that COVID is a fictitious disease - they have an amazing ability to hold multiple versions of the truth at the same time, as long as it is not reality.

anyway, anyone with the slightest medical background is still picking themselves off the floor laughing at your attempt to that the vaccine causes COVID. But what would we expect from an armchair PCR expert?

You had an opportunity to interject when I posted about the spike protein damaging vascular cells, and you didn't take it. Now you are wasting more time with more of your guff. Oh well, at least you gave a reference once.

Was the Indian Variant in Cambodia, Hungary, North Macedonia and Mongolia too? or did they have the Cambodian, Hungarian, North Macedonian and Mongolian Strains? (I wont use up too much space and just post Cambodia, i have posted these before).

CambV.jpg.36be82a356f496576e7f0be0e323f999.jpg

CambD.jpg.6d454f1c89efdaa0b76da4521f63a613.jpg

10 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

You are prematurely ejaculating again.

HOLA448

Pretty sure all available vaccines use bits of the spike protein to induce antibodies.  Although the AZ and J&J ones get the worst rap, it wouldn't surprise me to find similar problems with others if the political and media will was there to look into them.

Rather telling that the authorities seem to have picked 40 as the cutoff point for AZ vaccine ... so basically the vaccine is more dangerous than the disease if you are under 40 (on average).  Shows how people have been fed a really overblown estimation of how dangerous the disease was if the vaccine is supposedly safe overall.

HOLA449
46 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

You had an opportunity to interject when I posted about the spike protein damaging vascular cells, and you didn't take it. 

You are prematurely ejaculating again.

I didn't notice that one, but it easier to pick the lowest hanging fruit of the more moronic stuff that you post. 

And you've chucked so much anti-science gibberish on this thread it should probably get stored in the bukkake category. 

HOLA4410
19 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

I didn't notice that one.

There were plenty more like it that you didn't notice such as T cell immunity derived from natural infection but not from Spike protein.

...but it easier to pick the lowest hanging fruit of the more moronic stuff that you post.

Don't like what someone says? have an agenda? why not try something else rather than keep repeating the same circular your words as veracity "argument"?

And you've chucked so much anti-science gibberish on this thread it should probably get stored in the bukkake category. 

Yet the science stuff was the stuff you didn't notice the most so it's good you're here to show me what for eh?

Why not give an example of this low hanging fruit instead of dancing around with different flavours of "You are a moron, and talk gibberish blah blah". Anyone can do that. Prove you haven't got COVID by showing you haven't lost your own sense of smell to whiff your own bullsh8t.

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4411
3 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

That you have come to this conclusion from that post says a lot unfortunately.

It’s not really a conclusion it is a direct question.

An obvious question maybe, but if obviously unable to answer ...is an answer   ;)

HOLA4412
1 minute ago, pig said:

It’s not really a conclusion it is a direct question.

An obvious question maybe, but if obviously unable to answer ...is an answer   ;)

I said: "Have you ever seen any of my posts say something you liked and wanted to be true?"

and you replied with: "So if you never write truth why do you post?"

Think harder

HOLA4413
9 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

I said: "Have you ever seen any of my posts say something you liked and wanted to be true?"

and you replied with: "So if you never write truth why do you post?"

Think harder

Im pretty sure you haven’t got the memory of a goldfish. IBut if so you can always follow the posts back.

Edited by pig

HOLA4414
5 hours ago, The Spaniard said:

That reminded me of a conversation I had with a very good Irish friend who had lived through 'the troubles' in Belfast during the 1970's. I asked him if atheists were ignored and left in relative peace.

"Oh no", he said, "you were either a Catholic atheist or a Protestant atheist".

So apparently it can be very important which brand of God you claim does not exist. 😧

Years ago, I heard a story of an encounter between some children in Belfast:
A group ask a boy if he is Catholic or Protestant? He replies that he's Jewish.
Not at all satisfied, the next (immediate) question was: are you a Catholic Jew or a Protestant Jew!

HOLA4415
7 hours ago, Quiet Guy said:

Years ago, I heard a story of an encounter between some children in Belfast:
A group ask a boy if he is Catholic or Protestant? He replies that he's Jewish.
Not at all satisfied, the next (immediate) question was: are you a Catholic Jew or a Protestant Jew!

Although it sounds funny, there is the darker side of being so ideologically driven is either someone is with you or against you and nothing in between or indifferent is allowed. 

It can be seen here on this thread too...where you're automatically labelled an "anti Vax Tory voting TFHer if you're not in our thought camp" so isn't exclusive to NI's troubles.

HOLA4416
9 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

There were plenty more like it that you didn't notice such as T cell immunity derived from natural infection but not from Spike protein.

From what I could make out, part of the virus can cause some of the symptoms of COVID-19. Good to know. That's why we have medical research. Good to see that these research papers are not also claiming that the vaccine should be stopped - that is your conclusion. 

Luckily they were testing this on genetically modified mice rather than humans. 

But still no evidence that vaccination gives you COVID-19, although you seem desperate to make this claim, through a combination of poorly interpreted data and cherry picked medical research. 

HOLA4417

Dave Cullen's 23-minute take on the social engineering aspect of the pandemic in the Republic of Ireland.

If you feel that the official lockdowns, relentless fear mongering etc. constitute a disproportionate, unwarranted and socially damaging response to the severity of the pandemic then Dave's commentary is (IMHO) well worth a listen.

If, on the other hand, you are happy with the measures taken, or you are averse to bitchute on principle, or you are a paid propagandist, then don't bother.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/s2dnApzVJMYG/

HOLA4418

SHOCKING! – U.K. Government release 15th report on Adverse Reactions to the Covid Vaccines – Daily Expose

Our earliest analysis of the data which we brought you back at the beginning of February showed that there had been 49,472 adverse reactions to the Pfizer vaccine, and 21,032 adverse reactions to the Oxford vaccine up to the 24th January 2021, with a rate of 1 in every 333 people receiving the jab suffering a serious adverse reaction.

Well we can confirm that in the space of fourteen weeks the number of reported adverse reactions to the Pfizer vaccine has increased to 159,219 as of the 5th May. The Oxford jab has fared much worse though with an astounding increase of 2,858.24% in the number of reported adverse reactions between the 24th January and the 5th May, now standing at a total of 622,176. This now means the current rate of people suffering a serious adverse reaction after having one of the experimental Covid vaccines stands at 1 in every 166 people.

HOLA4419
2 hours ago, nightowl said:

Although it sounds funny, there is the darker side of being so ideologically driven is either someone is with you or against you and nothing in between or indifferent is allowed. 

It can be seen here on this thread too...where you're automatically labelled an "anti Vax Tory voting TFHer if you're not in our thought camp" so isn't exclusive to NI's troubles.

Or "pathetic government stooge useful idiot sheep" if you broadly accept that Covid-19's a problem and have no problem at all with vaccination.

It can be seen absolutely everywhere though. A large majority of the population are banal black and white thinkers, unable to cope with a lack of certainty and only uncaring about anything other than having as easy a life as possible with a constant stream of distractions, utterly divorced and uninterested in the world around them.

HOLA4420
1 hour ago, The Spaniard said:

Dave Cullen's 23-minute take on the social engineering aspect of the pandemic in the Republic of Ireland.

If you feel that the official lockdowns, relentless fear mongering etc. constitute a disproportionate, unwarranted and socially damaging response to the severity of the pandemic then Dave's commentary is (IMHO) well worth a listen.

If, on the other hand, you are happy with the measures taken, or you are averse to bitchute on principle, or you are a paid propagandist, then don't bother.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/s2dnApzVJMYG/

^ there's a good example of what I was talking about. And of some things that I was on about earlier in this thread. Only two extremes mentioned there, and I've got my problems with both, although reality lies closer to the official extreme than the reactionary one.

HOLA4421
10 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

^ there's a good example of what I was talking about. And of some things that I was on about earlier in this thread. Only two extremes mentioned there, and I've got my problems with both, although reality lies closer to the official extreme than the reactionary one.

You can't win on HPC. 🤣🤣🤣

If you provide a link and simply invite open discussion, you are accused of fence sitting.

If you demarcate a couple of possible positions within the space of possibilities, without excluding other intermediate positions, then you are a bipolar discussion killer.

Exercise for the reader: Is this post itself an example of bipolar discussion killing? Discuss. 🤔

HOLA4422
3 minutes ago, The Spaniard said:

You can't win on HPC. 🤣🤣🤣

If you provide a link and simply invite open discussion, you are accused of fence sitting.

If you demarcate a couple of possible positions within the space of possibilities, without excluding other intermediate positions, then you are a bipolar discussion killer.

Well just posting a link never gets you anywhere, posts need to stand on their own merit, links are references for "I've not just made this up myself" or "for further information."

Expressing a position will get a response that'll depend on what it is; ideally it should be judged on its own merits. And there'll inevitably be some who disagree, and since HPC isn't a happy-clappy "no arguing please, let's all be nice and pretend differences of opinion don't exist!" place (thank heavens) that's also got its fair share of one extreme or the other thinkers then you're bound to get that. If someone finds what you're saying lies in too much towards the batsh1t side they'll say so.

Anyway you didn't mention the dimwits who resort to "you're confused" if you don't pick one rigid opinion and apply it blindly and unwaveringly in all circumstances and situations.

HOLA4423

I suspect the vaccinated are being primed in readiness for their booster shots to come, but there has been a few mentions recently (even one from Matt Hancock) that suggest the vaccinated are going to have problems going forward. So do they suspect a cytokine storm in the vaccinated will kick off soon?

Matt Hancock warns mutant strains pose 'biggest risk' to lockdown-easing plans

The Health Secretary said the only thing that would prevent England from scrapping more restrictions on June 21 would be the emergence of a mutant strain that makes vaccinated people severely ill. 

Third UK wave could occur in late summer if reopening continues, scientists warn

Modelling by Imperial College's COVID-19 Response Team also found there could be a "small wave" of hospital admissions and about 9,000 additional deaths by June 2022 if steps three and four of the roadmap continue as planned.

"Given the high vaccine uptake observed so far, most deaths are predicted to occur in vaccinated individuals, because of imperfect vaccine efficacy," the report said.

HOLA4424
On 12/05/2021 at 06:47, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

I am sure they would love to extend lockdown.

The Indian variant is only causing 4,000 casualties a day in a nation with a population 21 times the size of the UK. That is the equivalent of the UK having 190 deaths a day, seeing as the UK peaked at over 1800, Indian is doing ok.

Agree, I think very few expected Boris to end all restrictions on 21 June.  The excuses not to, are coming thick and fast now. India being one of them.

Thanks for those figures, I had heard that India had around a tenth of the problem the UK had, but didn't know how the figures were broken down.

I have heard that in order to keep using these unlicensed vaccines going, the government needs to keep the country in an emergency public health status, so maybe this too explains the talk of lockdowns still to come.

HOLA4425