Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Coronavirus - potential Black Swan?


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Thanks. I have wondered what part/component of the Pfizer vaccine is it that requires those really low temperatures for its storage?  Is it the mRNA or those nanolipids?  Surely it cant be those 'simpler' inorganic chemicals listed?

Yes it's the mRNA which is very unstable. Normally the body rejects foreign RNA but this one has had one of its proteins replaced in order to trick the immune system to allow access to cell.

DNA is like a hard drive and more stable, it has your "blue print" and can be changed (e.g. from environmental factors). RNA is like a memory pen and less stable, which transfers information to your DNA. If you stretch a strand of DNA out straight it goes 6 metres.

Must says you could make a person into a Butterfly with RNA.

China are working on super soldiers apparently. I think they will fail. IMO the problem is that it's like trying to alter a microchip inside an absurdly complex supercomputer that you didn't make from the ground up yourself in the first place. Playing God if you like. I previously mentioned past studies on mRNA vaccines and Autoimmune Dependent Enhancement issues, as well as binding non-neutralizing antibodies being more prevalent in older people. All of which is currently being trialed live in the population.

Edited by Arpeggio
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Peter Hun

    2505

  • Grayphil

    1925

  • Confusion of VIs

    1905

  • Arpeggio

    1629

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, koala_bear said:

The key metric is what is going on in ICU not just hospitals overall.

ICU admissions from latest stats:

Mean age 60.0 (I.e. just over 20 years younger than deaths)

Median 61

25% are over 70

25% are under 52

 

i.e. it will take quite while to get covid ICU admissions under control via vaccination...

Indeed.  The good news is that ICU bed occupancy in the UK is no longer rising exponentially.  The bad news is that we are into surge capacity and how long that can be sustained is unknown.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Will! said:

Indeed.  The good news is that ICU bed occupancy in the UK is no longer rising exponentially.  The bad news is that we are into surge capacity and how long that can be sustained is unknown.

They are not ICUs anymore. ICUs require 1 trained critical care nurse per patient 24x7, currently the average 1 per 2 to 3 patients. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gigantic Purple Slug said:

Even after you've had the vaccine and even if you get the proper dosing strategy (90% effective?) there is still quite a bit of merit in being careful in what you expose yourself to.

And that is a big "if".....and it looks like the UK are lining up big problems with this.

Professor Beate Kampmann, Director of Vaccine Centre from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, was on ITV "This Morning" today.

She raised the importance of the 2nd dose and the timing of it and pointed out it is important to  follow trial study's findings and recommendations. She also did not approve of mixing and matching vaccines (I wonder if UK will go down that path?) and she criticised how vaccine numbers are being presented.

From her twittter...Beate Kampmann @BeateKampmann

"Raab unable to confirm that second dose available to all- alarm bells ringing loud! Offering vaccines is not the same as giving them, never mind achieving lasting protection- which we know needs 2 doses. Don’t play the numbers game!"

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Confusion of VIs said:

They are not ICUs anymore. ICUs require 1 trained critical care nurse per patient 24x7, currently the average 1 per 2 to 3 patients. 

 

True.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, satsuma said:

So are we being turned into butterflies or super soldiers or something else?  Very entertaining.  

Flying super soldiers with wings like Brian Blessed on Flash Gordon. I'll show you an example.....

It's obvious from reading my post that's not what I said, and was just a claim of what RNA could do according to Elon Musk.

You will produce spike proteins in an unknown amount of your cells for an unknown period of time causing you to produce an unknown balance of binding-non neutralizing antibodies vs neutralizing ones from an experimental gene therapy as part of phase IV live trial.

Edited by Arpeggio
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, moonriver said:

And that is a big "if".....and it looks like the UK are lining up big problems with this.

Professor Beate Kampmann, Director of Vaccine Centre from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, was on ITV "This Morning" today.

There seems to be this straw man argument going around that the vaccine edits your DNA.

Technically she is correct it is not true, but very disingenuous. Because DNA gets encoded into RNA, so if you insert foreign RNA into your cells, the end result is going to be the same as if you did edit the DNA, i.e. you now have foreign synthetic protein in your cells that wouldn't otherwise be there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

I think this is it. Patented as Gene Therapy I think, referred to as such here at least.

PfizerIng.thumb.jpg.fabaf01a46a0277bb1d3efeda80cba1f.jpg

Thank you for this Arpeggio and also the interesting leaflet from AstraZeneca.

Do you know if people taking these vaccines have to sign a special consent form before receiving it? And if so, any idea whats in it and are they sent it with their appointment or left to read it when they arrive for their appointments?

I have heard some don't even know which type of vaccine they are getting until they arrive for their appointment though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

Concentration camps here we come, yay!

A camp for rule breakers. I prefer to index the science and things but off the top of my head:

EINS: Boris Johnson's dad not wearing mask in shop.

ZWEI: Hancock not wearing mask in car with chauffeur.

DREI: Prof. Ferguson having affair with married woman during lock down (blatant that one).

VIER: Gavin Newsom (Cali US) at an a 8 person restaurant meal (against his own rules at the time).

Fünf: I recall various instances of MPs having get together and parties etc. so lots more than the above Wouldn't be surprised if similar happened in Germany.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Arpeggio said:

Forcible detention camps for dissent - in Germany!  Talk about really 'bad optics', to use an American phrase.  Yet more lunacy from the increasingly hysterical 'we must stop Covid at all costs' brigade.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, skinnylattej said:

I'm not sure I know any 80 y/o who will be rushing anywhere

That might change once everyone else goes back to normal.

Winter receding should help out by that point too as cv19 appears now very seasonal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, moonriver said:

Thank you for this Arpeggio and also the interesting leaflet from AstraZeneca.

Do you know if people taking these vaccines have to sign a special consent form before receiving it? And if so, any idea whats in it and are they sent it with their appointment or left to read it when they arrive for their appointments?

I have heard some don't even know which type of vaccine they are getting until they arrive for their appointment though.

I have only heard anecdotally about signing a form before receiving so that would need looking into.

As for what's in it, most doctors wont be able to tell you what's actually in a vaccine (or so I've heard, I've not needed to see a Doc for ages) so I doubt the "vaccine army" will.

Not knowing what vaccine you are getting fits with the mix n' match issue mentioned before on here. I'm sure if looked for this can be found, I know for the 2nd dose at least. This obliterates the point of feedback and study of results for vaccines.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nightowl said:

That might change once everyone else goes back to normal.

Winter receding should help out by that point too as cv19 appears now very seasonal. 

What's quite likely is we'll see increasing vaccine deaths, which will be attributed to one of the new mutant strains of COVID.

Which will have the bonus effect of scaring more people into taking the vaccine, which will lead to more vaccine deaths, rinse and repeat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Forcible detention camps for dissent - in Germany!  Talk about really 'bad optics', to use an American phrase.  Yet more lunacy from the increasingly hysterical 'we must stop Covid at all costs' brigade.

It's a good move IMO. If you are dating Ted Bundy and he's driving you somewhere in his car you want him coming out with this kind of stuff while it's still daylight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dr Doom said:

What's quite likely is we'll see increasing vaccine deaths, which will be attributed to one of the new mutant strains of COVID.

Which will have the bonus effect of scaring more people into taking the vaccine, which will lead to more vaccine deaths, rinse and repeat.

There will be deaths of vaccinated as they are older and more at risk of dying anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

What's quite likely is we'll see increasing vaccine deaths, which will be attributed to one of the new mutant strains of COVID.

Which will have the bonus effect of scaring more people into taking the vaccine, which will lead to more vaccine deaths, rinse and repeat.

What does "vaccine deaths" mean to you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

They should make the dissenters wear bits of flare, and make them live in ghettos, just to soften them up before sending them off to the camps

I think that's the eventual idea of Luciferase / quantum dot tattoo, which I think you've probably heard of too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nightowl said:

There will be deaths of vaccinated as they are older and more at risk of dying anyway.

Seems like there are quite a lot of these coincidental deaths happening, the bodies are really starting to pile up.

This vaccine will be withdrawn within a year, just wait.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.