• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peter Hun

• Confusion of VIs

• Grayphil

• Arpeggio

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...and also have amazingly short memories of what April and May were like, whilst being incredibly naïve as to the non fatal impact of contraction, at the same time that they let their own selfishness turn their stupidity and naïvety up to 11 when they chuck around spaff about herd immunity, of a virus that is still to be understood long term and in doing so really showing what they thing about the near 20% of the population who are highly vulnerable. Faux humanitarian care bs, what about the cancer patients they bleet when voting for cuts to said service which means the barely skeleton operating levels are smashed in the context of a pandemic

Those same people who go on like absolute twonks about conspiracy....when they have an appalling track record of spotting the fecking obvious ones taken place largely under the governments these stains voted for. Didn't spot the mass transfer of wealth but can sniff out a pandemic dressed as conspiracy a mile off with the help of Katy Hopkins.

The super irony in the UK being that the virus has impacted people and the economy not due to the global conspiracy of lizard people but due to their own actions at the ballot box in voting for the most inept government the UK has had in generations.

I have nothing but contempt for these people, many of which are showing their unique levels of cretinousness on this once great message board. Pillock's who'll start to go quiet when the deaths mount this winter. 

Did you just decide to ignore the WHO. Has put the ifr. At  0.05% for under 70s.

Because it didn't suit your fear mongering, bedwetting, lockdown loving lifestyle, that will kill more than it cures.. 

Even the architect of the madness in the WHO don't back this nonsense anymore. 

And no.. I won't be changing my points if view. Unless presented with clear evidence covid will kill more that lockdown. Something which you are all your bluster and blethering have failed to get close to. 

And some chemists use benzene to break the azeotrope! I know it says Analar on the label........

If your drinking lab ethanol make sure it's from the 97% bottle, not the 100%(absolute) bottle.

🥳🤣

Hmmm there's Covid-19,  😷 and then there's leukaemia ☹️

Did you just decide to ignore the WHO. Has put the ifr. At  0.05% for under 70s.

Because it didn't suit your fear mongering, bedwetting, lockdown loving lifestyle, that will kill more than it cures.. 

Even the architect of the madness in the WHO don't back this nonsense anymore. 

And no.. I won't be changing my points if view. Unless presented with clear evidence covid will kill more that lockdown. Something which you are all your bluster and blethering have failed to get close to. 

Mix of people in these organizations like the WHO some bad some good, bit like the FDA. Dr. Atlas in the US seems good too.

Incase you missed this: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8844255/Now-Matt-Hancock-says-vitamin-D-amid-mounting-evidence-protects-against-Covid-19.html

PS: recent update on 5G court case in my latest post on here...

By the way Grayphil did that person on here who called you a gammon reply with what skin color they thought you had when you asked them?

And some chemists use benzene to break the azeotrope! I know it says Analar on the label........

I never studied Chemistry to that level, but it sounds like proper industrial Chemical Engineering, i.e a faster way to dehydrate ethanol: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azeotropic_distillation

I'll need to read up.

Edited by Mikhail Liebenstein

If your drinking lab ethanol make sure it's from the 97% bottle, not the 100%(absolute) bottle.

🥳🤣

Hmmm there's Covid-19,  😷 and then there's leukaemia ☹️

Drink! Drink! Drink! they chanted at the lightweight without realizing he was CytochromeP4502E1 deplete.

"You got a picture of a bat on your profile and this is a thread about bat flu. It's wrong way around though because bats hang upside-down like my profile pic."

th?id=OIP.hRFMvG9-06nQ-GW5eDIfrQHaDt%26pid=Api&f=1

Drink! Drink! Drink! they chanted at the lightweight without realizing he was CytochromeP4502E1 deplete.

"You got a picture of a bat on your profile and this is a thread about bat flu. It's wrong way around though because bats hang upside-down like my profile pic."

th?id=OIP.hRFMvG9-06nQ-GW5eDIfrQHaDt%26pid=Api&f=1

Better now?

That feels weird upside down. I uploaded that picture when I joined in 2007. So long ago. They were the good old days of HPC. Printy printy.. and I would love a bit of BOOM BOOM in a cgno style

Edited by swankyman

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Thanks goodness politicians are finally standing up for those who've had their livelihoods ruined by random government policies. 

I wonder if your irrational deep rooted anger comes from having been made unemployed. You do seem to post all hours even very late during the night. Nothing better to do than troll this forum?

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Thanks goodness politicians are finally standing up for those who've had their livelihoods ruined by random government policies. 

I agree. 

I'm a complete southerner, but really like the north and got very wound up by people from the North and Midlands voting for Boris Johnson. Perhaps I had the advantage of having known him for longer having been a Conservative Party member since 1997, but I do think he has pulled the wool over their eyes. I remain a party member as I want to undermine the useless [email protected] from the inside. In the leadership election I voted for Jeremy Hunt who is fairly local to me, and I maintain he is around 10,000 times a more suitable statesman than Boris.  

Boris is essential a retard who got into a good university (on an easy subject), because he was coached all the way through an expensive school.

Subjects like Classics and PPE at Oxford only require intelligence around the average and probably an IQ of 90 or above, but perhaps that appeals to a fraction of the population. Contrast this with proper subjects like mathematics, physics, chemistry, engineering, medicine, natural sciences, computer science and veterinary science which are internationally competitive and you'll realise why we should shutdown and repurpose schools like Eton. 

I agree. 

I'm a complete southerner, but really like the north and got very wound up by people from the North and Midlands voting for Boris Johnson. Perhaps I had the advantage of having known him for longer having been a Conservative Party member since 1997, but I do think he has pulled the wool over their eyes. I remain a party member as I want to undermine the useless [email protected] from the inside. In the leadership election I voted for Jeremy Hunt who is fairly local to me, and I maintain he is around 10,000 times a more suitable statesman than Boris.  

Boris is essential a retard who got into a good university (on an easy subject), because he was coached all the way through an expensive school.

Subjects like Classics and PPE at Oxford only require intelligence around the average and probably an IQ of 90 or above, but perhaps that appeals to a fraction of the population. Contrast this with proper subjects like mathematics, physics, chemistry, engineering, medicine, natural sciences, computer science and veterinary science which are internationally competitive and you'll realise why we should shutdown and repurpose schools like Eton. 

You were doing so well until you trashed economics as a degree subject. 

Not everyone is likely to catch the flu in one year without social distancing. Pretty obvious difference tbh

Indeed. I don't recall ever really having the flu. A couple of fevers high when I was a kid, but  not been at all not been noticeably ill since 1980, appart from a case of food poising circa 1998 - lesson learned,  i never accept food from unidentified takeaways. Seriously,  i refuse to use services like deliveroo, a) because they are shite and for chavs, and b) because I suspect the driver wanks on your pizza.

Indeed. I don't recall ever really having the flu. A couple of fevers high when I was a kid, but  not been at all not been noticeably ill since 1980, appart from a case of food poising circa 1998 - lesson learned,  i never accept food from unidentified takeaways. Seriously,  i refuse to use services like deliveroo, a) because they are shite and for chavs, and b) because I suspect the driver wanks on your pizza.

Some people would pay extra for that 🤮

Screenshot_20201015-230203.png

Edited by swankyman

Yet another confirmation this time from Germany that Covid-19 is no more deadly than flu. 

Sshhh

You'll have us all called madmen.. 

What is funny, however, all the lockdown lovers, now have to contend with the position they are in. 

They are officially herd immunity deniers, yup.. Anyone who agrees with the current strategy is a herd immunity denier. 

Its like being a flat earther. It's not winning the fight, and the longest they cling to it.. The crazier they look. 

You were doing so well until you trashed economics as a degree subject. 

PPE is only 1/3 economics, probably the voodoo part!

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/v/voodooeconomics.asp

Right now we are definitely hitting some weird in between area of economics, neither specifically demand side or specifically supply side. May be not voodoo, but definitely mystic,,,,  perhaps Shamen or also Voodoo Economics!

Mix of people in these organizations like the WHO some bad some good, bit like the FDA. Dr. Atlas in the US seems good too.

Incase you missed this: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8844255/Now-Matt-Hancock-says-vitamin-D-amid-mounting-evidence-protects-against-Covid-19.html

PS: recent update on 5G court case in my latest post on here...

By the way Grayphil did that person on here who called you a gammon reply with what skin color they thought you had when you asked them?

No funnily enough they didn't... Interesting huh! 

I would like to believe the quotation function on HPC, isn't what it was, and that's the reason for it. But let's be honest, we all know that's not the reason! 

In response to the 5G ideas, I've honestly, and since the start tried not to look at this kind of stuff.. But I'm going to look at it tomorrow afternoon, with an open mind. Because very odd stuff is happening. 

Like I said, I genuinely know very very little about it, becuase in Feb. I saw what the scientist said, and I closed my mind off towards it 

After the last few months, and how blatent the lies have been, I really will give it good look, primarily, because so much isn't adding up..