• Arpeggio

• Peter Hun

• Confusion of VIs

• Bruce Banner

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
19 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

IF so then another, albeit more unusual though no less tragic, of the unintended deaths due to rules/regulations arising from the Covid hysteria.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-gas-station-employee-killed-over-a-face-mask/a-59244387

HOLA445
9 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

We all know that. But I can't dismiss his claims until the evidence is in, so will keep an eye on this over the course of the autumn and provide the occasional update. 

Indeed.  And IF, heavens forbid, the stats/figures go in the direction (if not magnitude) that he has been doom mongering about for months do come to pass then some of the more vocal dismissive types here are going to have their work cut out to explain it.  Though I'm sure there'll be loads of excuses made I wonder how much humble pie we'd see getting eaten?

But, similarly, IF the worst doesn't materialise then I hope he has a big appetite for humble pie too.

HOLA446
4 hours ago, hotblack42 said:

Finally - people who are anti vaccination facing hard consequences:

https://japantoday.com/category/business/united-airlines-to-dismiss-593-workers-who-refused-vaccines

Presumably they won't now cave - after all, you must to stick to your principles, whatever the cost  - to your dependents

Comments overwhelmingly in favour.

I am always tornon these. While those who work in close proximity to others to pose a risk, I am nervous about introducing new contractual requirements. 

However, for a job on an airline, there is almost certainly a clause about vaccinations in employment contracts due to the destinations that staff may need to travel to, so I guess that the company is legally in a strong position in this case. 

HOLA447
42 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Indeed.  And IF, heavens forbid, the stats/figures go in the direction (if not magnitude) that he has been doom mongering about for months do come to pass then some of the more vocal dismissive types here are going to have their work cut out to explain it.  Though I'm sure there'll be loads of excuses made I wonder how much humble pie we'd see getting eaten?

But, similarly, IF the worst doesn't materialise then I hope he has a big appetite for humble pie too.

You are quite right. 

Although I think that it is unlikely that @Arpeggio will ever eat humble pie. He'll just ignore it, or go on a massive bout of whataboutery. 

HOLA448
HOLA449
10 minutes ago, Ah-so said:

You are quite right. 

Although I think that it is unlikely that @Arpeggio will ever eat humble pie. He'll just ignore it, or go on a massive bout of whataboutery. 

Any old beaullox is good for Arf as long as it contradicts the scientific establishment.

It's crossed my mind before: Has he got a side hustle flogging naturopathic 'remedies'?

visser203-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

HOLA4410
1 hour ago, zugzwang said:

The only hysterical person here is you.

What have I been known to be 'hysterical' about?  Saddened and even angry maybe.  But hysterical????  Heavens no.  I leave such undignified behaviour to those who worship at the altar of zero-Covid and other such fantasies.

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4411
8 hours ago, Bruce Banner said:

Somehow, I don’t think lockdown rules turned the police officer into a psychotic murdering rapist.

HOLA4412

Harvard Business School moves classes online amid rise in COVID cases

"Ninety-six percent of Harvard University's employees are vaccinated, while 95% of its students are vaccinated."

I usually go by deaths not cases, but I wonder about symptomatic, this is something that no distinction is made for, just "cases".

8 hours ago, anonguest said:

Yes, including other deaths such as sudden unexplained deaths.

https://www.braintreeandwithamtimes.co.uk/news/19608647.family-pay-tribute-honywood-school-pupils-sudden-death-17/?ref=twtrec

lol doom mongering. No it's experience.

Covid live news: UK reports 36,722 new cases as weekly deaths in Scotland highest since February

Update: The title above has now changed and the info is further down subtitled "Weekly Covid deaths in Scotland reach highest level since February".

Search for: 6 out of 7 or 86% of the people that "died of COVID-19" yesterday in New South Wales, Australia were fully or partly vaccinated.

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
3 minutes ago, pig said:

Somehow, I don’t think lockdown rules turned the police officer into a psychotic murdering rapist.

No, but they put the police into an area they shouldn't have been. Had it not been for the police Covid involvement which gave an air of legitimacy to his actions, she would probably have kicked the creep in the nuts and run a mile instead of offering up her hands to be cuffed.

Then they got heavy handed at Everard's memorial, Dick and Patel backed them but from that moment on the Police Covid response has been conspicuous by it's absence.

Will the relationship between police and public ever recover from the Covid debacle? I doubt it.

HOLA4415
Just now, Arpeggio said:

IF the prognostications that we can expect to see, in period ahead, a rise in 'unexpected' deaths and/or rise in deaths due to specific events (e.g. rise in heart attacks, etc) were indeed to come to pass then I assume, particularly in the case of unexpected deaths, we would see abundant autopsies - unlike the situation complained about by vaccine critics in cases of claimed vaccine deaths - and these would shed light pretty quickly as to whether or not vaccines are playing a part?

HOLA4416
Just now, Bruce Banner said:

No, but they put the police into an area they shouldn't have been. Had it not been for the police Covid involvement which gave an air of legitimacy to his actions, she would probably have kicked the creep in the nuts and run a mile instead of offering up her hands to be cuffed.

Indeed. Precisely the point I was alluding to.

Just now, Bruce Banner said:

Then they got heavy handed at Everard's memorial, Dick and Patel backed them but from that moment on the Police Covid response has been conspicuous by it's absence.

Will the relationship between police and public ever recover from the Covid debacle? I doubt it.

Personally,my 'relationship' (i.e. trust and opinion) between me and the police went through the floor yonks ago - after they were able to get away with murdering a guy (with 5 shots to the head!) on a London tube train carriage!!!

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4417
10 hours ago, anonguest said:

Nahhh.  She's still just as annoying.

(Although, as the old adage goes, I still 'blame the parents' more for her being what she is)

Until I read BB's quote I thought you were talking about Katie Price!

HOLA4418
8 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Personally,my 'relationship' (i.e. trust and opinion) between me and the police went through the floor yonks ago - after they were able to get away with murdering a guy (with 5 shots to the head!) on a London tube train carriage!!!

IMO that's not the police / doesn't represent. Awful yes.

Many cities have privately affiliated / funded police today under the Resilient Cities initiative. I believe Melbourne AU is one, where currently they are kicking people's heads in.

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/100-resilient-cities/

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4419
5 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

No he would have murdered a different way.

Have to agree with you on the memorial though - I still have no idea what the police thought they were doing.

HOLA4420
14 minutes ago, pig said:

No he would have murdered a different way.

Have to agree with you on the memorial though - I still have no idea what the police thought they were doing.

Whatever they were doing, 'thinking' clearly didn't come into it !

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4421
17 minutes ago, anonguest said:

IF the prognostications that we can expect to see, in period ahead, a rise in 'unexpected' deaths and/or rise in deaths due to specific events (e.g. rise in heart attacks, etc) were indeed to come to pass then I assume, particularly in the case of unexpected deaths, we would see abundant autopsies - unlike the situation complained about by vaccine critics in cases of claimed vaccine deaths - and these would shed light pretty quickly as to whether or not vaccines are playing a part?

This may have already been shown in heavily vaccinated Israel with the increase in heart attacks.

25% increase in Cardiac arrests & Heart attacks (16-29).
83.6% increase in Heart attacks (Women 20-29).

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62460

Autopsies however are generally not attractive to the establishment (I first noticed this in the UK Coronavirus act 2020). So far they seem to have been done by families of dead relatives or the occasional outlier.

IN GERMANY, AUTOPSIES CONFIRM THAT THE ANTI-COVID VACCINE IS THE CAUSE OF MANY DEATHS

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Germany - A press conference with two renowned pathologists took place in Reutlingen on September 20, 2021. Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Prof. Dr. Walter Lang, two scientists confirmed the content of Prof. Dr. Peter Schirmacher's report on the links established in autopsies between the Covid vaccination and the increasing number of deaths of vaccinated people.

Prof. Dr. Peter Schirmacher, who heads the autopsy services, found a causal relationship with vaccination in one-third of the deaths that occurred within 14 days after Covid 19 vaccination.

At their press conference, the pathologists stressed that the situation was alarming.

During their autopsies, the scientists went into great detail and used the latest technology. Because this was the only way to establish a link to the vaccines, Burkhard said in the introduction.

Mice Myocarditis study, August 2021: https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab707/6353927

Intra Venous mRNA injection induced grossly visible pathology in the heart of 38.5%

Intra Muscular mRNA injection induced mild myocardial congestion and Edema.

The monitoring lasted 14 days.

HOLA4422
38 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Let's be honest.

"The Case For The Vaccine" would be much greater if it actually did what typical vaccines are supposed to do...

- protect you from the critter in question

- prevent you from transmitting said critter

- keep you out of hospital.

So far the vaccines don't seem to be doing a great job on any of these fronts, really.

87% of COVID hospitalisations were vaccinated? They'd get basically the same result if the vaxxed had been injected with saline.

But at least it prevents you from dying, right?

Vaccinated Michigan couple die minutes apart from COVID-19 while holding hands
https://news.yahoo.com/vaccinated-michigan-couple-die-minutes-145200142.html

They both had underlying health issues, but the article doesn't say what.

HOLA4423
4 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Autopsies however are generally not attractive to the establishment (I first noticed this in the UK Coronavirus act 2020). So far they seem to have been done by families of dead relatives or the occasional outlier.

Are you now claiming that the UK Coronavirus Act 2020 restricts/prevents autopsies being done in cases of claimed vaccine related death??!!

HOLA4424
4 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Are you now claiming that the UK Coronavirus Act 2020 restricts/prevents autopsies being done in cases of claimed vaccine related death??!!

Just found this...

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2020/7/part/1/crossheading/inquests/enacted

Suspension of requirement to hold inquest with jury: England and Wales

(1)For the purposes of section 7(2)(c) of the Coroners and Justice Act 2009 (requirement for inquest to be held with jury if senior coroner has reason to suspect death was caused by notifiable disease etc), COVID-19 is not a notifiable disease.

Not sure what that means in practice?

Edited by FallingAwake

HOLA4425
7 minutes ago, anonguest said:

No, sorry, in the case of C19 deaths, which showed a reluctance towards autopsies. You would expect autopsies not to have such stipulations during a pandemic, and given that, it would be naive to think a reluctance to autopsy post vaccine deaths would not follow suit. That is what I meant, pardon me.

Edited by Arpeggio