House Price Crash Forum

Coronavirus - potential Black Swan?

HOLA441

Good news? Your posting on the wrong forum mate.
Millions vaccinated, thousands less dead, paa! what about a few of hundred dead from side effects 🤦‍♂️😜 another useful big pharma shill.

i jest

• Replies 58.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpeggio

• Peter Hun

• Confusion of VIs

• Bruce Banner

HOLA442
1 hour ago, captainb said:

incase any of that was missed in the media fear mongering about an untested varient, or a "summer surge of cases" e

Or "scarients" as some observers have perceptively names them. Anyway it's all about the MSM pressing those anxiety buttons of their groupthink subscribers who are generally older and might be feeling 'brave' to go out the door again now they are jabbed.

I'm sure Israel will get lots of good press in time as critisism won't be permitted 😒

HOLA443

Pseudo-scientist Sunetra Gupta's billionaire financial sponsors revealed.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/dark-money-investigations/tory-billionaire-bankrolled-herd-immunity-scientist-who-advised-pm-against-lockdown/

A scientist who advised Boris Johnson against introducing a lockdown last autumn was bankrolled by a billionaire Tory donor, openDemocracy can reveal today.

Johnson’s apparent U-turn decision to not impose lockdown, which experts say may have resulted in an estimated 1.3 million extra COVID infections, came just 24 hours after meeting with Oxford epidemiologist Sunetra Gupta.

Today, openDemocracy can reveal that Gupta received almost £90,000 from the Georg and Emily von Opel Foundation to fund research “into the prevalence of COVID-19 in the population” in April last year.

The funding was registered a week after Gupta incorrectly suggested that half the UK population may already have been infected by the COVID-19 virus.

The von Opels gave more than half-a-million pounds to the Conservative Party during David Cameron’s premiership.

Gupta’s arguments against lockdowns – and in favour of “herd immunity” – have found favour among Tory backbenchers, as well as in the British government.

HOLA444

Pseudo-scientist and corrupter Carl Heneghan now working for the WHO?

https://bylinetimes.com/2021/04/21/scientist-linked-to-great-barrington-declaration-embroiled-in-world-health-organization-conflict-of-interest/

WHO is Paying Who?

The key author of the new paper, which has already failed peer review, is Carl Heneghan, Professor of Evidence-Based Medicine at Oxford University. 

On 24 March, Heneghan released a pre-print purporting to offer a ‘systematic review’ of the role of airborne transmission in COVID-19 which was “commissioned and paid for by the World Health Organization (WHO).” The paper concludes that there is insufficient evidence to reach “firm conclusions over airborne transmission”, a finding at odds with the wider scientific community. This conclusion is largely justified by a lack of COVID-19 virus samples from the air, although many other confirmed airborne viruses lack such evidence.

Although the paper contains the caveat that “funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript,” several co-authors of the paper alongside Heneghan are members of the WHO Infection Prevention and Control Research and Development Expert Group for COVID-19 (IPCRDEG-C19), which advises the WHO on how it should commission external research. 

A senior scientist familiar with WHO’s processes who spoke to Byline Times on condition of anonymity described the arrangement as a form of “cronyism” in which: “The apparent ‘external’ ‘independent’ reviews are just this internal bunch paying themselves for looking at the literature through the narrow, ‘medical’ lens and overlooking all the key methodologies for building the evidence base on airborne.”

HOLA445
1 hour ago, nightowl said:

Or "scarients" as some observers have perceptively names them. Anyway it's all about the MSM pressing those anxiety buttons of their groupthink subscribers who are generally older and might be feeling 'brave' to go out the door again now they are jabbed.

I'm sure Israel will get lots of good press in time as critisism won't be permitted 😒

Apparently they’ve started cremating bodies in car parks in India and in some places have even run out of wood.
Luckily groupthink prevents some as seeing this as a disaster so all’s well :)

HOLA446
HOLA447
2 hours ago, nightowl said:

"Scarients" - what wags they are! A pandemic virus has mutated making it more transmittable/resistant to vaccines. And us sheeple just believe what the scientists and the evidence tell us. 

If only we were more like you free thinking individuals who can see through the conspiracy of TPTB to make us all a bit nervous of a killer virus. 

HOLA448
1 hour ago, zugzwang said:

On 24 March, Heneghan released a pre-print purporting to offer a ‘systematic review’ of the role of airborne transmission in COVID-19 which was “commissioned and paid for by the World Health Organization (WHO).” The paper concludes that there is insufficient evidence to reach “firm conclusions over airborne transmission”, a finding at odds with the wider scientific community. This conclusion is largely justified by a lack of COVID-19 virus samples from the air, although many other confirmed airborne viruses lack such evidence.

Some are pushing the angle that it is not airborne and others are claiming that it cannot be spread through surfaces. 

I wish they'd make up their minds because it is definitely pretty good at spreading. 

HOLA449
4 hours ago, Ah-so said:

Some are pushing the angle that it is not airborne and others are claiming that it cannot be spread through surfaces. 

I wish they'd make up their minds because it is definitely pretty good at spreading. 

Maybe it's the rats next?

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/rats-could-fuel-next-coronavirus-164422163.html

The get out word "could" is there as ever in all these stories. At least frozen peas or 5g masts are off the hook now as a conduit.

5 hours ago, zugzwang said:

Japan fails again.

🤣 What are you going to do with yourself once all this is over? 

HOLA4410
39 minutes ago, nightowl said:

Maybe it's the rats next?

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/rats-could-fuel-next-coronavirus-164422163.html

The get out word "could" is there as ever in all these stories. At least frozen peas or 5g masts are off the hook now as a conduit.

🤣 What are you going to do with yourself once all this is over? 

I could ask the same of you and rest of the denialist cranks on here!

HOLA4411
5 hours ago, Ah-so said:

These shameless and unprincipled liars have tenure at some of most prestigious research institutions in the world, that's what I find most scandalous.

HOLA4412
6 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

These shameless and unprincipled liars have tenure at some of most prestigious research institutions in the world, that's what I find most scandalous.

Back in December 2020 you could have said something when it was found that Pharmaceutical companies had people from a regime that has 260 concentrations camps.

Pfizer and AstraZeneca - both involved in the development of coronavirus vaccines - employed a total 123 CCP loyalists.

.....but you didn't. Not even a little "Oooh".

HOLA4413
1 minute ago, Arpeggio said:

Back in December 2020 you could have said something when it was found that Pharmaceutical companies had people from a regime that has 260 concentrations camps.

Pfizer and AstraZeneca - both involved in the development of coronavirus vaccines - employed a total 123 CCP loyalists.

.....but you didn't. Not even a little "Oooh".

I thought it was 400 concentration camps? Have they closed a few?

Here's another CCP loyalist:

Today Britain and China have strong diplomatic relations, our businesses are creating deeper ties, and our people-to-people links are close. But there are opportunities to do so much more. We should go further on trade and investment, not only for China to invest in the United Kingdom but also for British businesses to expand and grow in China. We should increase our financial and economic cooperation with the UK as the partner of choice for China in the West. And we must do more to work in partnership on the global issues that affect us both, from climate change to tackling poverty, and global health issues, working together to combat instability and extremism.

State+Visit+President+People+Republic+Ch

HOLA4414
38 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

I could ask the same of you and rest of the denialist cranks on here!

31 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

🤣 If I had a pound for everytime you said lies or liar. 

More importantly thousands attended the Unite For Freedom rally took place today. 

0_Anti-lockdown-protest-in-Central-London-as-the-third-lockdown-for-covid-continues-to-ease-Westmins.jpg

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
10 hours ago, captainb said:

Good news. Israel despite opening up is having zero covid deaths.

Great that'll make up for Israel reporting the highest excess mortality of all countries participating in Euromomo by March 21, while being the highest vaccinated.

10 hours ago, captainb said:

Looking at this image from your article in which the best rated comment is "I think I'd prefer an independent study instead of one conducted by a vested interest in the success of the "vaccine".

42084034-9500173-image-a-19_161910032016

How does a "Not vaccinated, no prior, 1-21 days before vaccination" go down to "30% symptoms" while up to "57% No symptoms", while the same at >21 days before vaccination is 39% and 48% respectively?

For a study conducted by a vested interest they can't even nudge the advantage of "Not vaccinated" that far from "post second dose".

If the symptoms were "Cough, fever, or loss of smell"  then it must be a great success.

.....just not heart muscle inflammation, heart failure, heart attacks, Anaphylactic shock, Strokes, Blood clots, Bells Palsy, Formication etc. etc.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
2 minutes ago, nightowl said:

🤣 If I had a pound for everytime you said lies or liar. 

More importantly thousands attended the Unite For Freedom rally took place today. 

0_Anti-lockdown-protest-in-Central-London-as-the-third-lockdown-for-covid-continues-to-ease-Westmins.jpg

If I had a pound for every scientifically illiterate falsehood you've tried to pass off as fact. 😆

HOLA4419
4 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

I thought it was 400 concentration camps? Have they closed a few?

Here's another CCP loyalist:

Today Britain and China have strong diplomatic relations, our businesses are creating deeper ties, and our people-to-people links are close. But there are opportunities to do so much more. We should go further on trade and investment, not only for China to invest in the United Kingdom but also for British businesses to expand and grow in China. We should increase our financial and economic cooperation with the UK as the partner of choice for China in the West. And we must do more to work in partnership on the global issues that affect us both, from climate change to tackling poverty, and global health issues, working together to combat instability and extremism.

State+Visit+President+People+Republic+Ch

Haha! You keep doing this. Is this your stock reply? I'll try to find and refer back to my previous answer to this (soon) as it's not the first time you've done it.

OK 399? got me there. Does it matter? More than 100. Guardian mainstream media for you....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/24/china-has-built-380-internment-camps-in-xinjiang-study-finds

HOLA4420
4 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Great that'll make up for Israel reporting the highest excess mortality of all countries participating in Euromomo by March 21, while being the highest vaccinated.

Looking at this image from your article in which the best rated comment is "I think I'd prefer an independent study instead of one conducted by a vested interest in the success of the "vaccine".

42084034-9500173-image-a-19_161910032016

How does a "Not vaccinated, no prior, 1-21 days before vaccination" go down to "30% symptoms" while up to "57% No symptoms", while the same at >21 days before vaccination is 39% and 48% respectively?

For a study conducted by a vested interest they can't even nudge the advantage of "Not vaccinated" that far from "post second dose".

If the symptoms were "Cough, fever, or loss of smell"  then it must be a great success.

.....just not heart muscle inflammation, heart failure, heart attacks, Anaphylactic shock, Strokes, Blood clots, Bells Palsy, Formication etc. etc.

Sadly your post lacks the point of actually being true looking at latest Euromono stats that you referenced.

Understand you don't care. But others reading might. 

HOLA4421
1 minute ago, pig said:

Thats a shame - they are the poster boys of Covid response. Mind you they're at 80 deaths / million to our 1800 deaths / million.

It is a shame. Zero Covid Taiwan is just next door. It might as well be on the Moon.

HOLA4422
45 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Hmmm - I've known a few scientists. Some are very good in their field but weaker than they realise outside of it - ironically more vulnerable to silly ideas out of a kind of scientific arrogance.

HOLA4423
1 minute ago, zugzwang said:

It is a shame. Zero Covid Taiwan is just next door. It might as well be on the Moon.

Well I wouldn't go that far lol.

10K deaths: Even if that doubles or triples, compared to us thats amazing.

HOLA4424
5 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

(Your link doesn't work) but I'm not surprised a mask would kill a dog.

Dogs don't perspire across their whole body the same way humans do. Most of a dog's sweat glands are located on the pads of its feet and on its nose. Also they pant through their mouth to help with perspiration. Same reason not to leave in a hot car, especially in hot weather.

HOLA4425
7 minutes ago, captainb said:

Sadly your post lacks the point of actually being true looking at latest Euromono stats that you referenced.

Understand you don't care. But others reading might. 

https://swprs.org/israel-why-is-all-cause-mortality-increasing/

So just  "Cough, fever, or loss of smell"  it is then. Not heart muscle inflammation, heart failure, heart attacks, Anaphylactic shock, Strokes, Blood clots, Bells Palsy, Formication etc. etc.

Edited by Arpeggio