House Price Crash Forum

they cut down the trees in their own garden

jimmy2x3

HOLA441

i dont think they are breaching any planning laws hence why the council are doing nothing. there is many people that have a static in their garden and set out rules about it use ie only immediate family etc. that the people also have acces to the house etc. 

this is what happens when houses become to expensive. 

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/18161193.nuisance-neighbours-set-caravans-shipping-container-front-lawn/?ref=ar

HOLA442
HOLA443
10 hours ago, jimmy2x3 said:

i dont think they are breaching any planning laws hence why the council are doing nothing. there is many people that have a static in their garden and set out rules about it use ie only immediate family etc. that the people also have acces to the house etc. 

this is what happens when houses become to expensive. 

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/18161193.nuisance-neighbours-set-caravans-shipping-container-front-lawn/?ref=ar

She needed to move out because house was unfit and she couldn’t afford repairs. However she can afford shipping container and caravan. 

The house is now rented whilst she lives in the container. (I thought we just said the now rented house was unfit) 

In and out of employment, she didn’t work in 2019 waiting for an operation....I wish I had thought of that during my working life. Many I know and myself stupidly worked whilst waiting for an operation. 

Sounds like she’s got some decent stories to confuse the issue and string it along a few years. Even thrown in a bit of ‘racism and gypsies’ from the neighbours which may well be true

Its never black and white and I won’t judge. But I imagine she will always have a story and a reason....and will convince herself there were no other options. In the meantime it’s a nice little earner.

HOLA444
8 minutes ago, Pop321 said:

She needed to move out because house was unfit and she couldn’t afford repairs. However she can afford shipping container and caravan. 

The house is now rented whilst she lives in the container. (I thought we just said the now rented house was unfit) 

In and out of employment, she didn’t work in 2019 waiting for an operation....I wish I had thought of that during my working life. Many I know and myself stupidly worked whilst waiting for an operation. 

Sounds like she’s got some decent stories to confuse the issue and string it along a few years. Even thrown in a bit of ‘racism and gypsies’ from the neighbours which may well be true

Its never black and white and I won’t judge. But I imagine she will always have a story and a reason....and will convince herself there were no other options. In the meantime it’s a nice little earner.

yup shes rented the house cause she needs a few quid. probably to 25 single immigrants.