Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Things to do in Bristol / Cardiff?


Will!

Recommended Posts

I'm off to Cardiff for a stag do in February.  The best man has us all staying in Bristol for reasons of cost.  The only thing on the itinerary so far is Wales v France at the Millennium Stadium (although none of us are Welsh or French).  Any suggestions for things to do in Brizzle or Cardiff?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Will! said:

I'm off to Cardiff for a stag do in February.  The best man has us all staying in Bristol for reasons of cost.  The only thing on the itinerary so far is Wales v France at the Millennium Stadium (although none of us are Welsh or French).  Any suggestions for things to do in Brizzle or Cardiff?

How do you mean?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/01/2020 at 23:12, dances with sheeple said:

How do you mean?

Apparently Cardiff hotels are priced up for the Six Nations game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Will! said:

Apparently Cardiff hotels are priced up for the Six Nations game.

Ok, got it, I would have thought Cardiff was normally cheaper than Bristol which seems to hold itself up as a "Top" destination, like London/Edinburgh etc. and charge accordingly. Best thing would be to get hammered and approach some totty probably.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dances with sheeple said:

 Best thing would be to get hammered and approach some totty

Educated guess: you work for the Bristol tourist board, right?

?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 417 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?


      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.