House Price Crash Forum

Things to do in Bristol / Cardiff?

Will!

I'm off to Cardiff for a stag do in February.  The best man has us all staying in Bristol for reasons of cost.  The only thing on the itinerary so far is Wales v France at the Millennium Stadium (although none of us are Welsh or French).  Any suggestions for things to do in Brizzle or Cardiff?

5 hours ago, Will! said:

I'm off to Cardiff for a stag do in February.  The best man has us all staying in Bristol for reasons of cost.  The only thing on the itinerary so far is Wales v France at the Millennium Stadium (although none of us are Welsh or French).  Any suggestions for things to do in Brizzle or Cardiff?

How do you mean?

On 19/01/2020 at 23:12, dances with sheeple said:

How do you mean?

Apparently Cardiff hotels are priced up for the Six Nations game.

23 hours ago, Will! said:

Apparently Cardiff hotels are priced up for the Six Nations game.

Ok, got it, I would have thought Cardiff was normally cheaper than Bristol which seems to hold itself up as a "Top" destination, like London/Edinburgh etc. and charge accordingly. Best thing would be to get hammered and approach some totty probably.

6 hours ago, dances with sheeple said:

Best thing would be to get hammered and approach some totty

Educated guess: you work for the Bristol tourist board, right?

?

Archived