House Price Crash Forum

Forest Lakes, Nova Scotia, Canada

marksmith33

On 6/25/2020 at 11:21 AM, LizzyB said:

Not sure if you will be able to open the attachment  i uploaded woth this post it's a court order re Bradley Marr back in 2001-2002 he defrauded investors out of $20 million this court case was only brought in 2010.Also link below re this same company Milennium Financial Ltd in New York seems lots of investors in Scotland got scammed out of their money.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12515608.former-president-of-millennium-financial-faces-charges-in-us/

Also searched and found out Brad Marr was a director of Landcorp Intl in Spain 

I did think many years ago this was a huge scam but thought maybe Brad Marr had changed his ways and was trying to be legit as Forest Lakes did exist and was being developed but seems all the companies involved in this development are dodgy. 

I hate to voice it but might never see our money again but I would be happy to take my land units and transfer them to owning a parcel of land as in the future it could be sold to a developer. 

As in my earlier posts email me on [email protected]gmail.com and we can get a email group together and start looking at how to get help and try and get to the bottom of this mess.

bradley Marr court proceedings.pdf 36.95 kB · 6 downloads

Dear Lizzy, 

Yes Marr was the leader of the group we bought from and who signed the document, but our contract was with the Company who is not giving us any answers.

We need to keep a watch at the site of Forest lakes to understand what is going on, and who is currently involved, so we can find a point of break through for our demanding answers and return of our investment.

Therefore, it will be beneficial if we have input from those of legal back ground to guide us through.  

Step by step, we will get there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/20/2020 at 11:42 AM, AnthonyH said:

I have digitally signed it. I've paid my fees up to date, much to my dismay, but it's what was asked and I'm always in the mindset that they always get their money back sooner or later, nothing is ever for free. I've just had an annual fee request in the post today, Year 13!! So it's cost me £1674 in fees alone.

I just want my initial £12880 back, even more so now redundancies are looming.

Hello Anthony,  Are you in Facebook group? As we need your attention for the following discussion

Forget legal action as this will be a bottomless pit for no return. Charging £50 just for a letter or phone call. The £3000 will be gone in no time and they will be knocking for more. There will be absolutely no chance of getting a 'No win no fee' arrangement. In my opinion we have got to look firstly at what we know so far and see where out efforts are best concentrated moving forward.
1) TFDC is in receivership and before the courts (allegedly) We need to ascertain how this proceeds and find a way to be kept informed as it happens. I remember reading that Lianne Bradshaw (or similar) the Senior Investigator from SEC was going to enquire with the court as to the current position. Does anyone on here have contact with Lianne for a update?
2) Further, AVCS has (again allegedly) registered as a creditor with the receiver to the tune of $48 million Ca. If they get 10% 4.8 million or even 1% 480,000 Canadian dollars that is our money and we need to ensure they don't just walk away with it. This I believe is part of the scam. Again a priority is to ascertain the substance of this. I know for a fact that if you register as a creditor you need to evidence your claim. You can't just make it up. I suspect that AVCS evidence is us on here as investors and many hundreds or thousands more. They will pretend they are working for us but will walk away with the lot!
3) I believe the best way to get these answers is by using a Investigative Journalist. Mark Smith I believe it was you who signed up with Geoff Bird's Nova Scotia newspaper. I Would rather sign up for his subscription than spend any money on a legal fund. Maybe you can enlighten us whether this is worthwhile. If we all subscribed I think he would be happy to give us updates directly to this group. He is the man near to where the action is (the court) and could give us timely updates as they happen.
4) All of us on here, now or as soon as humanly possible should email AVCS asking questions about our investments. Such as; "I hear you have registered as a creditor at the TFDC receivership/ bankruptcy hearing. Are you claiming money back on my behalf?" Also " Can you inform me what the result of the recent vote was please?" I Have sent mine off this evening, please everyone on here do the same.
In summary it is AVCS who we need to target. Get them a bit worried. I think a Investagative Journalist like Geoff Bird is probably the way to do it.
I am making contact with such people in Spain. I will give a update shortly as to whether we can get someone interested. I think the media is the best way forward to get Marr & Co hot under the collar.

The email address which will connect you to AV Corporate is; [email protected]
Please keep bombarding them with legitimate questions. I am going to send one a day. They need to be aware we are on to them.

Post from Facebook, 

Hi everyone: I think the best resource of information on forest lakes is the archives of my newspaper, allNovaScotia.com. That sounds like a shameless plug, but I’ve written more articles on the development and its finances than I can remember at this point 
There have been many twists and turns over the years, and all the details I’ve learned have been documented. 
I can tell you that I’ve heard the same thing from lawyers in town that town that some of you have, that the prospects of prying money free from terra firma through the courts are slim. 
Some construction work still continues to this day at forest lakes on the golf course, which many of you know was taken over by German interests. I was speaking to an owner of one of the four resident households yesterday. He’s exasperated with the situation. With terra firma’s unravelling, there’s no one responsible to take away garbage in the development or clear snow on the private roads in the winter. 
One thing that I’m looking out for are the results of the NS Securities Commission’s investigation. From what I’ve read here, they’ve asked terra firma’s receiver for more documentation. 
I’m also curious if the US Securities and Exchange Commission is investigating.  , it surprising that you’re based in the US and were allowed to invest. 
It’s my understanding the SEC barred Donald Marr from trading securities for five years after he reached a settlement for his involvement in an alleged scam. 
Kenny, have you spoken with the sec?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 9:18 PM, Ahlam Mohammed said:

Hello Anthony,  Are you in Facebook group? As we need your attention for the following discussion

Forget legal action as this will be a bottomless pit for no return. Charging £50 just for a letter or phone call. The £3000 will be gone in no time and they will be knocking for more. There will be absolutely no chance of getting a 'No win no fee' arrangement. In my opinion we have got to look firstly at what we know so far and see where out efforts are best concentrated moving forward.
1) TFDC is in receivership and before the courts (allegedly) We need to ascertain how this proceeds and find a way to be kept informed as it happens. I remember reading that Lianne Bradshaw (or similar) the Senior Investigator from SEC was going to enquire with the court as to the current position. Does anyone on here have contact with Lianne for a update?
2) Further, AVCS has (again allegedly) registered as a creditor with the receiver to the tune of $48 million Ca. If they get 10% 4.8 million or even 1% 480,000 Canadian dollars that is our money and we need to ensure they don't just walk away with it. This I believe is part of the scam. Again a priority is to ascertain the substance of this. I know for a fact that if you register as a creditor you need to evidence your claim. You can't just make it up. I suspect that AVCS evidence is us on here as investors and many hundreds or thousands more. They will pretend they are working for us but will walk away with the lot!
3) I believe the best way to get these answers is by using a Investigative Journalist. Mark Smith I believe it was you who signed up with Geoff Bird's Nova Scotia newspaper. I Would rather sign up for his subscription than spend any money on a legal fund. Maybe you can enlighten us whether this is worthwhile. If we all subscribed I think he would be happy to give us updates directly to this group. He is the man near to where the action is (the court) and could give us timely updates as they happen.
4) All of us on here, now or as soon as humanly possible should email AVCS asking questions about our investments. Such as; "I hear you have registered as a creditor at the TFDC receivership/ bankruptcy hearing. Are you claiming money back on my behalf?" Also " Can you inform me what the result of the recent vote was please?" I Have sent mine off this evening, please everyone on here do the same.
In summary it is AVCS who we need to target. Get them a bit worried. I think a Investagative Journalist like Geoff Bird is probably the way to do it.
I am making contact with such people in Spain. I will give a update shortly as to whether we can get someone interested. I think the media is the best way forward to get Marr & Co hot under the collar.

The email address which will connect you to AV Corporate is; [email protected]
Please keep bombarding them with legitimate questions. I am going to send one a day. They need to be aware we are on to them.

Dismal news today - just Received an email saying this this morning:

Dear LLC Member,

Please be informed that AV Corporate Services (“AVCS”), as Manager of your LLC, has become aware that a creditor of TFDC has made a petition for bankruptcy of Terra Firma Development Corporation (TFDC) with the Courts in Nova Scotia. 

We have received no communications from TFDC regarding the petition for bankruptcy, nor do we know as yet the details of the  Petitioner, however, we do understand that the Court will study the bankruptcy petition and if accepted, a Bankruptcy Trustee will then be appointed and take charge of the bankruptcy proceedings from thereon.

In the meantime, we would like to reassure you that the Manager will be seeking further information and will share any findings with you as soon as it becomes available.

Whilst we fully understand this news will be very unsettling to you, as it is indeed for the Manager of the LLC’s involved, we respectfully ask that you do not send any questions through to as for the moment as we will be unable to respond until we have more details.

That said, please be assured of our continued support and assistance in the meantime.

Yours sincerely,

The Manager

For and on behalf of AV Corporate Services Ltd.

Is there no justice in this world for those who work hard and try to invest something to help their family and their kids when they grow up..... this is going to tear my family apart... my wife will never forgive me for convincing her this was a good idea......I can say goodbye to a happy wedding anniversary next week!! More like bye bye wife, bye bye happy life...

Dear LLC Member,

Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 11:56 AM

Please be informed that AV Corporate Services (“AVCS”), as Manager of your LLC, has become aware that a creditor of TFDC has made a petition for bankruptcy of Terra Firma Development Corporation (TFDC) with the Courts in Nova Scotia.

We have received no communications from TFDC regarding the petition for bankruptcy, nor do we know as yet the details of the Petitioner, however, we do understand that the Court will study the bankruptcy petition and if accepted, a Bankruptcy Trustee will then be appointed and take charge of the bankruptcy proceedings from thereon.

In the meantime, we would like to reassure you that the Manager will be seeking further information and will share any findings with you as soon as it becomes available.

Whilst we fully understand this news will be very unsettling to you, as it is indeed for the Manager of the LLC’s involved, we respectfully ask that you do not send any questions through to as for the moment as we will be unable to respond until we have more details.

That said, please be assured of our continued support and assistance in the meantime. Yours sincerely,
The Manager
For and on behalf of AV Corporate Services Ltd.

Geoff Bird's remark on FB.png

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Just incase you have not been checking your e-mail, this was received today:-

"Further to our Mailing of August 2020 in which we informed you that the Manager had become aware of a petition to file Bankruptcy Proceedings, please note we can now confirm that this information is correct and is a matter of public record. It is our understanding that a Court Hearing in Nova Scotia has taken place in the last few days, when the bankruptcy petition was accepted by the Court. As a result, a Bankruptcy Trustee has been appointed and we have already made contact to begin the process to register the interests of your LLC. We understand that it may take a few weeks for the Bankruptcy Trustee to activate the process and revert to the Manager and other creditors. Therefore, the Manager of your LLC may not be able immediately to provide updates. That said, please be assured we will continue to keep all Members informed as and when information becomes available.

As in the case of the previously notified legal process instigated so as to appoint a receiver in respect of certain property and assets of Terra Firma Development Corporation Ltd (“TFDC”), by a company called Resort Investment International GMBH (“RII”), the Manager will register the debt owed to your LLC as soon as we are able. This will incorporate the Loan Agreement each LLC entered in to. It is important to remind you, that the PwC Receivership action was not a liquidation of TFDC and did not involve any of the land assets owned by your LLC. However a bankruptcy proceeding would open up a route to formally register your LLC (and therefore indirectly yourselves) as an official Creditor, with the LLC Members being able to receive any capital distribution by the Bankruptcy Trustee at the end of his investigations. Please note any capital recovered in respect of the Loan Agreement would be divided amongst the LLC Members in proportion to their percentage interest in the LLC. It is important to emphasize that, at this stage, it is impossible to judge how much that capital distribution will be, but it may be small and may not be resolved in the near future. There may also be some costs involved.

Once again, it is important to stress that the Manager has maintained your LLC in good standing paying all monies owed to preserve this position from its own sources. Similarly, your LLC’s assets and your percentage interest therein are still valid.

Just to be absolutely clear, your LLC holds two main assets, firstly the debt owed by TFDC, as referred to above, plus a piece of land (valuation to be determined in the future). The ownership of the land is not threatened by TFDC’s situation. This land can be sold if and when the majority of Members in each LLC wish to do so and the proceeds distributed between the investors. Choosing the time to sell the land will be important, because when there is a bit more certainty as to the future of Forest Lakes as a whole, the value of land on the development may be affected.

As a quick reference below is a quote from the April mailing in respect of the valuation/sale:-

·         To ascertain an official market value, the Manager would need to request the permission of the Members first. Should Members feel they would like to do this, they can instruct the Manager accordingly. There would, without doubt, be a significant cost involved, which the Members would need to approve and cover and, of course, the value of the land may change over time or in the event of TFDC’s failure, so now may not be the time to proceed with this.

As highlighted in past mailings, key to being able to recover any funds from the sale of the land asset, held by the LLC, is to keep the LLC in good standing. 

As previously highlighted, the Manager does not have the legal qualifications, nor the experience, to represent the LLC and its Members in legal matters, and it can only act under the instruction of the Members. This would mean that, should the Members wish to take legal action, 50% of them would need to authorize the Manager to do so. In such a case, the Manager could look into sourcing legal counsel to assist the Members. Clearly, any costs involved would have to be borne by the Members.

We trust the above has assisted you in respect of the current situation and as always should you have any further questions please contact us by email at [email protected]

In the meantime, stay safe and healthy!

For and on behalf of AV Corporate Services Ltd"

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, so glad to have found this forum. I invested back in 2008 and was promised return within 3 years. 

I have also consistently been paying the management fee feeling threatened if I didn't pay  I will never see any sort of return ...now it's all gone to pots!!!

Could you please add me you your face group page as I would like to join the virtual meeting on the 12th November. 

Thanks 

Balbir K Bhambra

Hi everyone,

All hope was lost a few years back as my communications from the escrow account went silent 2 years back.  Then I got sent an email asking for the annual 1% fee, that I have not paid, so I started investigating again.  I too am in the same position as you all but I invested in 2012 expecting a payout in 2014.  Then all the story's and set backs came and now I don't even know whats going on.  

Last week I came across this forum with a little hope and instead of adding I wrote to the link David added but with one week in-between Ive received no reply. I returned to this forum and the messages have got more...  Can anyone who has made contact please put the details on here about London self storage.  I think the moire we can get involved the better things can be the faster we can learn of the problem.

Best

Patrick

You are right this forum is very much helpful for all the people who are in a difficult problems..

Hello,

This e-mail was received yesterday from AVCS

"We have now received the Creditors Package (1) from the Bankruptcy Trustee MNP Ltd. (MNP) and can verify that your Delaware Limited Liability Company (LLC) is being duly registered as a Creditor on the basis of the Loan Agreement entered in to by the LLC on behalf of the LLC Members. 

We have been informed that there will be an initial Creditors meeting to be held (virtually) on the 12th November 2020 and AV Corporate Services (AVCS) has been invited to attend on behalf of all the LLC´s it Manages. 

We have been requested by MNP to complete an official claim form for each LLC and to provide supporting documentation before the Meeting on the 12th November 2020, therefore we are currently in the process of preparing said documentation on behalf of the LLC.

Following the Meeting we will provide you with a further date on the main areas covered and we would hope to be in a position to release TFDC Bankruptcy update 2 during the week commencing 16th November 2020.

In the meantime we thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

For and on behalf of

AV Corporate Services Ltd

Hi, so glad to have found this forum. I invested back in 2008 and was promised return within 3 years. 

I have also consistently been paying the management fee feeling threatened if I didn't pay  I will never see any sort of return ...now it's all gone to pots!!!

Could you please add me you your face group page as I would like to join the virtual meeting on the 12th November. 

Thanks 

Balbir K Bhambra

Hello Balbir, 

I tried adding you to Facebook group, I think you are from Birmingham ?

I am not sure if you have been added, as I am not an expert in the subject.

Nonetheless, please go to this link 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223960518609669/permalink/422638808741838/?comment_id=422935548712164

or search

"forest lakes country club, ns - duped investors" on Facebook, and ask to be added.

I will also check within the group if you can be added.

Good day !

Hi myself and my sister invested in this back in 2007 or 2008 (can't quite remember)  anyway, got the email about bankruptcy earlier this week.  I am at a loss as to what happens what we can do etc.

Glad i found this group, I have requested to join the Facebook group.

Thanks x

Wow, I can't believe a late night search enabled me to come up with this discussion.

Like many commentators here I invested in 2008 for the half acre and the amount that most people seem to have paid for it at that time. I recall I got the information from a site called Motley Fool I was signed up to and received information in my email inbox regarding Forest Lakes. Hindsight is a great thing, but this was not just a knee jerk reaction to making lots of money. The fact it was in Canada and the fact it was tied in with SIPPS: everything seemed to indicate it was a good investment. 

Something that has not come up on all the comments I have read is the investment in Brazil, which I further contributed towards in 2010. Only after the passing away of Bradley Marr did I come across his association with that investment - I had absolutely no idea he was connected there too. Has anyone else invested there too?

Dear LLC Member, August 2020 (no communication on this one since April 2019)

We write to you as the Manager of your Delaware Limited Liability Company (LLC) for Pure Resorts

(formerly Eco City), and to bring to your attention the Managers concerns.

Firstly, the project itself. As you will know, Mr. Brad Marr, who passed away last year, oversaw the

project. Since his passing, we have tried to establish who should now be taking responsibility for the

project and despite many attempts to communicate with Pure the Manager has been unable to makecontact.

Up until the middle of 2019, the Manager was in contact with Mr. Marr and he assured the Managerthat he was doing his utmost to get the project back on track and that for that reason he was living inBrazil in order to raise further finance. The same year the Manager took the initiative to contract, at

its own cost, a law firm in Brazil in order to check the status of the land held by the six (6) LLC’s and itwas confirmed that, at that time, the land was free and clear of any liens or encumbrances.

Taking the above into consideration and since the passing of Mr. Marr, the Manager has attempted tocontact Mr. Alejandro Zugasti the former CEO of Pure Resorts, but unfortunately, he has beenunwilling or unable to assist in the matter of the status and future of the Project. Therefore, theManager now finds itself without any source of information on the project and without access to thenecessary knowledge or expertise (previously provided by Pure) to further safeguard the land andtherefore unable to assist the LLC Members with any updates in respect of the current, or futuresituation.

As you will be aware, it is Pure’s responsibility to run the project and to deal with all matters in Brazil,whilst the Manager’s principal role is to maintain the LLC in good standing in respect of its regulatoryand fiscal obligations as a company in the State of Delaware in the United States of America (USA).

The Manager has carried out this role correctly and all the LLC’s are in good standing, but it isimportant to highlight that the Manager has no experience in Brazil itself and, without input from Pure,the Manager is concerned that it is not receiving the professional assistance the LLC Members wouldexpect.

Added to the above, there is also the matter of a drastic reduction in the collection of the Annual Fees... Echoing the FLCC communications

As many people have said all went swimmingly with FLCC and I even visited the Nova Scotia site as some others did in 2014, received a letter saying how much my investment would be worth and when the payout would be likely. The staff in Novia Scotia, Martin Kilbride, the involvement of leading estate agents - all indicated sound investment - excellent sales spiel. However ,as deadlines for payouts got postponed, I started to feedback my annoyance at the over hyped marketing. Martin Kilbride kept us all hopeful with his encouraging responses - and hints that certain members were not paying fees. With the passing of my Dad in 2017, I stepped things up a gear. I started to ask about other members. I realised I had no safety net should things hit the proverbial - and no network. I therefore asked Martin to put my contact details in a newsletter for other investors to begin setting up our base of support, as I knew he could not disclose others' data. He didn't. As I kept pushing, stressing investors need face to face reassurance, I was promised a series of roadshows to begin last year. Again deadline after deadline passed - then the death. Not something that should not have a contingency plan. As with everyone else, his line is non-existent now. I am not on Facebook, but tried to see if anyone would respond on LinkedIn. Nothing. In the meantime, I got in touch with Saviles - no longer acting for FLCC; did research on Citadel, cum Highpoint - didn't look good. Reaching the conclusion that hard earned money was down the drain.

However, finding this forum is SO reassuring - if only we could arrange a face to face gathering. Some of the comments are also helpful. Be it the fact that reputable organisations like Scottish Widows seem to have been duped to not knowing he was barred in the USA. Also that the fee payment to AVCS is at the discretion of the investor and a meaningless charge if our investment is at risk of not making a return.

I agree that legal action could just be filling a bottomless pit. The investigative journalist (?) Geoff Bird seems to be the man we need on the inside - so to speak - regarding what is happening at the development. Robert on Feb. 25 notes "our funds can't be touched by creditors" and there are also several mentions of the land being a separate issue. Once by AVCS, who it seems has it's own agenda, frequently citing legal assistance but at a cost. My only question here is, if the aim is to sell and divide among members: weren't there quite a few LLCs? Also the time lag is not an optimum course of action - we've had enough of that!

Lizzie's suggestion of an email for the group meets with my approval and I will endeavour to send my details so we can begin to have something akin to our own database of members. [email protected] This forum is a great start for communication, but we need to summarize pertinent details so our plan of action is clear and concise. If we have anyone with a legal background that would be a huge asset.

Finally, I did not make the virtual meeting on the 12th November. Any feedback?

Thank you

Nasreen Hanif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you Ahlam Mohammed for posting this. I realise I am missing out on not being part of Facebook for this, so appreciate your coming back to this forum to inform. As no-one had posted since my last comment, I felt I was back on my own after finding some hope of support.

From my first reading of these comments, I realise there are many who are not on Facebook, so keeping this thread going would be wise. Any chance of replicating from Facebook?

I returned to this forum today after the voting request from AVCS on Forest Lakes potential recovery plan cane through. I am in favour - not sure of what the consensus is?

Please can I ask once again: did anyone invest in Brazil through Landcorp? Feel I'm even more alone and in the dark with that one - and less hope.

Look forward to a reply.

Thanks

Nasreen

Hello every one, and Nasreen,

Yes a lot of debate is being discussed on the recent email to vote Y or N. 

I do encourage to join the group if you can.

There are some investors in the Brazil project, but the focus of the discussion is on the Canada project.

Here are some of the latest posts

, thank you very much for your mail and for posting the answer here. Still no concrete figures from AVCS on how much money could possibly flow back to us? Of course not. ... They just don't seem to be open to and honest with us!
One example - Let me quote a sentence from the AVCS letter to Ricken: "As the Board of Inspectors is not fully formed, no criteria or protocols have been set as yet" - this statement is ********. With 3 inspectors, why shouldn't there be a need to keep proper minutes? There were 3 inspectors elected in November - without explaining to us what their duties and, more importantly, rights are. But there doesn't have to be 5 inspectors either (Findlay said, we can have five, but we must not have 5), the desire was simply there, from us among others, to have an inspector as well.
Another thing: as I know, not all land in FLCC is in the bankruptcy estate. A large attractive tract of land, for example, above Cochran Lake is owned by the Project Forest Lakes LTE group (AVCS mentioned them, they provide an inspector), another large tract of land that is not in the bankruptcy estate is owned by Hants County Condominium Corporation No.11. The land records say their directors are Brad Marr, Andrew Alcorn and Ralph Bastarache. The last two were employees of FLCC and TFDC, respectively. At least that's what the land registers of the municipality say, in which we got first insights (unfortunately costs money again and you have to know what to look for and how)
„They“ (and I even don’t know whom „they“ are...) will continue to screw us as long as we have no one to represent our rights in Halifax. We have someone who could represent us there. But he will not be able to do it for free. Maybe someone among you here is also interested in getting in touch with "our man in Halifax" 😉. Please DM me, and I will put you in touch.
When Peter Hutchinson is the manager of the 29 LLCs and as he is "Our" Inspector, why doesn't he speak to us, why is he not even writing. Not a word of regret even though people have put 100's of thousands of dollars into the LLC.
We have already been deceived several times and there is no reason to trust these people now.
All my gut tells me is: Don't sign anything at the moment unless you know exactly what and why and whether it's for your own good!!!!

We do have the promise of about £3000 to use from around 30 folks in the group here. That’s probably not enough but DM me the details of your guy please Inge.
I would also like to find out who to contact to protest the presence of Hutchinson as an inspector - I don’t trust him or his employees one little bit. You wouldn’t have an idea how to start the ball rolling on that Inge? 

كاتب المنشور

We emailed our concerns about Hutchinson to Mr Findlay; but as far as I know there has been no response. I'll connect you tomorrow with our contact in Canada, Mark.

Very interesting thank you for your sensible thoughts, we definitely need a representative.

Is it possible to get in touch with [email protected] and send any info you can. Rita Turner and I warned the Nova Scotia Register about AVCS Ltd ....I have contacted both Lianne and the FCA.

Did you see this link? Who are the people listed there as directors?

تمت مشاركة ‏رابط‏ بواسطة ‏‎

‎‏.

Regarding forecasting values, we have asked MNP for their thoughts on this, but their view was that, in the current economic climate and at this early stage of proceedings, any forecast made would be highly susceptible to change and unreliable. That said, the method being proposed by MNP to invite offers in a sealed bidding process, will probably give an indication of where the market stands at that time and as MNP say they will not be obliged to accept the offers. As mentioned in the mailing, here will be a cut-off date for the bidding process, but this has not been set as yet. MNP is a licensed insolvency trustee for bankruptcy and one of the leading Corporations in this field in Canada, it is highly professional and reputable and we invite you to visit their web site for more information; https://www.mnp.ca/.../corporate-and-consumer-insolvency You are also free to contact MNP with any questions or concerns you may have through the following email [email protected]
A 14 day cut-off time for the voting is set to encourage people to vote, it is not a “rush tactic”. That said, recovery negotiations have not begun, but there are hundreds of LLC Members across the 29 LLC’s, so the voting process is a huge task and cannot be open indefinitely; it would also delay the efforts of MNP. What has happened in past voting processes is that if we see it is slow we send a reminder note a few days before the 14 day cut off and then we extend the voting period by an additional 14 days. Currently consent votes are coming in thick and fast which is both encouraging, but creating a great deal of work for the admin team.
In respect of the rest of your questions, at this stage and due to the complexities of this bankruptcy, as well as the COVID-19 situation, it is impossible to provide timelines (be they approximate or definitive), however, be assured that both MNP and the Manager are very aware that it is important to achieve the highest amounts possible for all creditors.
The above said, no solution is going to be found overnight, this will be a long process and we have been advised could take up to two years potentially. I trust this email reply has assisted you, but should you have any additional questions by all means drop me an email.
Yours Sincerely,
Chris
Kind Regards,
Chris
Christopher J. Allen
Director
For and on behalf of
Hutchinson Trustees Ltd.
Edf. Single Homes, Avda. Severo Ochoa nº 28, oficina 7º D, Marbella, 29603, Málaga
Tel: +34 952 902 140
Fax: +34 952 773 286
E. & O.E.
The information in this email, including any attachments, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate this information. In the event of mis-direction, please telephone the sender on 00 44 (0)1276 581020.
We are not legal, tax or financial experts or advisers and we do not provide any such advice, nor make any representation that we have any expertise in these areas. Therefore this, or any other correspondence, may not be relied upon by the recipient or any third party for any such purposes.
Although this email, including any attachments, is believed to be free of any virus or other defect, which might affect any computer or IT system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Hutchinson Trustees Ltd for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
HUTCHINSON TRUSTEES LTD HAS SPENT SIGNIFICANT TIME AND EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT OUR IT SYSTEMS ARE VIRUS FREE. THEREFORE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS EXCEPT FOR LEGITIMATE BUSINESS PURPOSES.
Hutchinson Trustees Ltd, 5 Priory Court, Tuscam Way, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3YX, England. Reg No. 03195365
HUTCHINSON Trustees
HUTCHINSONTRUSTEES.COM
HUTCHINSON Trustees
Flexibility Our flexible approach to our clients' needs sets us apart in the industry and allows us to provide an enhanced service to the shared leisure professionals we work with. We know that every client has individual requirements and we look at their products on a case by case basis before maki...

I will be voting NO. This land will be sold off for a tiny fraction of its value, we will be lucky to get 10 pence in each of our £s invested. I will also try at every opportunity to block any initiative headed by Peter Hutchinson. I would rather own a small tract of land that may in years to come be worth something, than hand it on a plate to Peter Hutchinson for him to make any money on for himself