House Price Crash Forum

Prince hand on waist of sex slave is a photobomber

DiggerUK

I have solved the mystery of the hand on the waist of Epstein's trafficked sex slave.

"A source close to the royal pointed out several alleged inconsistencies in the 2001 photo that appears to show him with his hand on Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s waist"  

https://nypost.com/2019/08/29/prince-andrews-friend-claims-fingers-prove-photo-with-epstein-sex-slave-was-faked/

My inside source tells me that the snap was photobombed by Thing T. Thing from the Addams family.

' They're crazy and they're kooky, the royal family' 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DiggerUK said:

I have solved the mystery of the hand on the waist of Epstein's trafficked sex slave.

"A source close to the royal pointed out several alleged inconsistencies in the 2001 photo that appears to show him with his hand on Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s waist"  

https://nypost.com/2019/08/29/prince-andrews-friend-claims-fingers-prove-photo-with-epstein-sex-slave-was-faked/

My inside source tells me that the snap was photobombed by Thing T. Thing from the Addams family.

' They're crazy and they're kooky, the royal family' 

Are you paid by the royal family, asking for a friend 

52 minutes ago, prozac said:

Are you paid by the royal family, asking for a friend 

Lol...was going to say the same.

To me both his hands seem to match and no, he doesn't seem to have fat fingers as suggested in the article.

But why are his hands so red!? Literally caught red-handed?

The key question IMO is why would he continue to visit Epstein after he was convicted AND stay at his mansion(s)...no smoke without fire IMO.

note that he does not deny meeting her - only claims he has no recollection of having done so. Doesn't that suggest he does not deny ever having been in circumstances like those pictured where he met someone (and .....) who may or may not have been her.  (And perhaps this happened on multiple occasions so no single event is particularly memorable.) 

41 minutes ago, dragging boot straps said:

Hopefully setting us upon the path to a republic with no entitled oiks. 

I am pretty sure it won't have any effect whatsoever. As an American living in the UK for nearly 10 years now, I will never understand the worship of the royal family in this country. I would have thought with the decline of the Christian church in Britain, that the popularity of the royal family would decline. If anything, I have seen the opposite - the royal family seem more popular than ever. I would say that the worship of the royals may even come close to that of the Christian god in this country.

8 hours ago, chronyx said:

I'm a Brit and i don't get it. I care as much about them as they do about me

I think you sum it up nicely.  Supporting the Royal Family is a bit like voting Tory, it makes no sense but millions of people in the UK seem to think its a good idea.

1 hour ago, dougless said:

I think you sum it up nicely.  Supporting the Royal Family is a bit like voting Tory, it makes no sense but millions of people in the UK seem to think its a good idea.

Which on both counts brings us once more to the power and influence of the media....

8 hours ago, bear.getting.old said:

This is just another witchhunt by the media. The prince did nothing wrong I'm sure. I'm sick of all this rubbish.

How can you be sure?.....can only certain people do no wrong, some might even say he did not wrong, maybe he thought he did no wrong.?

3 minutes ago, “Nasty Piece of work” said:

What exactly has this to do with house prices or the economy?  At best he is irrelevant.

I would say the royal family makes up a part of our economy.....they are very much of interest to the rest of the world, they are part of our history, values and culture.?

Prince Andrew has a whole squad of advisors and hand picked people watching out for him. He has more than enough people to give him the inside track of all those who he hangs out with, or will come into contact with. To say he didn't know who and what Epstein was is just barefaced arrogance.

Anyway, one of the golden rules with these sort is "Never explain, never apologise" and here he is pouring his heart out on Saturday prime time..._

I

A

17 minutes ago, DiggerUK said:

The allegations are that she was trafficked for sex by a convicted paedophile. The age has nothing to do with it..._

Innocent until proven guilty.  I am no great advocate of Andrew and I think his friendship with Epstein was crackers.  It is however easy to throw mud to get into the papers for 5 minutes of fame, get a settlement and get money from the tabloids.  she has also made accusations against someone else who happens to be incredibly wealthy.  ( I forget who that is now - not that interested).  Funny how she is only forced into sex with people who are famous/wealthy not the local train driver or Tesco shelf stacker. 

As for being trafficked I assume she can just say "no thanks not interested " she is not a refugee from Vietnam.  

1 hour ago, winkie said:

I would say the royal family makes up a part of our economy.....they are very much of interest to the rest of the world, they are part of our history, values and culture.?

Silly me....big in puppy dogs and balloons.

Seriously, if he was thrown in jail, it would have squat to reduce or increase HPI, or move the economy - it would make old women read more.

4 hours ago, dougless said:

It's a form of dementia chiefly afflicting elderly home owners.

TELEMMGLPICT000216369182_trans_NvBQzQNjv

Archived