House Price Crash Forum
prozac

Raheem Sterling splashes out £1m for ENTIRE ROAD of houses with property developer fiancee Paige Milian

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7664185/Raheem-Sterling-splashes-1m-ENTIRE-ROAD-property-developer-fiancee-Paige-Milian.html

told me who had bought them I was gobsmacked. 

Paige said she had been studying for months to get her property developer qualifications

Paige said she had been studying for months to get her property developer qualifications

'It's hardly a place you'd expect a millionaire footballer to invest in. I mean it is a bit rundown. 

'Next door to me there was a drugs den operating where the guy living there had turned the place into a cannabis factory.

'I was woken up in the early hours by people knocking at my door because they had the wrong house. 

'Some troublemakers have also torn down the guttering behind the builders and people smoke cannabis but you get that everywhere. 

'I've been inside them and they are lovely but they are a bit expensive for the area.

'They are advertised for £750 a month when most places around here go for less than that, more like £600.' 

Marion Wray, 73, added: 'I like the area. The only problems I've had are young teenage yobs playing football.  

3 minutes ago, prozac said:

studying for months

wow

his fiancée decided to become a property developer

Easy decision to make when you're with someone earning 300k a week to bankroll the whole thing

Hope he won't end up losing much bigger pie in divorce. Today's family courts are completely against men. Most of marriages ending up in divorce few years later. No matter how much she smiles to convince him that she will stay with him till end, it's never gonna happen. He would have been far better off trusting an estate agent in central london, atleast that would have got him a flat in decent locality. Modern woman is not that kind when it comes to money.

5 minutes ago, Simhadri said:

Hope he won't end up losing much bigger pie in divorce. Today's family courts are completely against men. Most of marriages ending up in divorce few years later. No matter how much she smiles to convince him that she will stay with him till end, it's never gonna happen. He would have been far better off trusting an estate agent in central london, atleast that would have got him a flat in decent locality. Modern woman is not that kind when it comes to money.

Is that from experience?

https://houseprices.io/?q=Reddish+stockport

166k .....

I've been inside them and they are lovely but they are a bit expensive for the area.

'They are advertised for £750 a month when most places around here go for less than that, more like £600.' 

Theyll go for LHA.

Good luck getting tennsnts. Even more luck getting the rent money.

“Property developer qualifications.”

What? Money?

And they’ve ‘developed’ nothing. They just bought some houses.

Edited by Ghostly

Firstly, £1m is 3 weeks wages...it’s the equivalent of £2/3k investment for many (okay a bit more when allowing for tax)....but it’s all relative. 

Secondly, seems like an awful way to invest. Just seems to be buying into a messy set up, boilers, tenants, rent collection, arrears management etc etc. Something they don’t really need when earning £300k a week. 

These guys should get free wealth advice. Possibly they do and maybe this little investment is designed to keep his good lady happy, some purpose and out of trouble 😉....which isn’t a bad thing. 

Let them get on with it if that is the game they want to play, free country, free will, we all have to learn from the actions we make......I won't be renting from them.....😉

2 hours ago, Pop321 said:

Firstly, £1m is 3 weeks wages...it’s the equivalent of £2/3k investment for many (okay a bit more when allowing for tax)....but it’s all relative. 

Secondly, seems like an awful way to invest. Just seems to be buying into a messy set up, boilers, tenants, rent collection, arrears management etc etc. Something they don’t really need when earning £300k a week. 

These guys should get free wealth advice. Possibly they do and maybe this little investment is designed to keep his good lady happy, some purpose and out of trouble 😉....which isn’t a bad thing. 

i would imagine she wanted a "career".. so easy for him to do it and stop her nagging ;)

16 hours ago, prozac said:

The only problems I've had are young teenage yobs playing football.  

So a kid playing football and not sitting in front of a screen is a yob - I like to see kids out playing and being active

5 minutes ago, mallish said:

So a kid playing football and not sitting in front of a screen is a yob - I like to see kids out playing and being active

Theres football and theres football.

Theres football played on the a field.

And theres fotball where the ball is kicked thur your window.

26 minutes ago, hurlerontheditch said:

i would imagine she wanted a "career".. so easy for him to do it and stop her nagging ;)

Normally is a ‘fashion’ shop or a ‘online health bar’....property won’t be quite so easy when the first issues arise 😆😆

Has anyone seen this Rich House, Poor House on Channel 5, where a weathly family swaps homes with a poor family.

We are upto episode 5, and so far 3 of the wealthy families have been landlords, or 'Property moguls'

Had to switch the last episode off, the guy was swimming in cash sitting on his ass whilst his tenants are hard at work funding his lifes style, As always they have their "I worked so hard to get here, it's not always been easy for me sob story" rent seeking scum.

He has a  silly  tattoo

2 hours ago, 12fixer said:

Had to switch the last episode off, the guy was swimming in cash sitting on his ass whilst his tenants are hard at work funding his lifes style, As always they have their "I worked so hard to get here, it's not always been easy for me sob story" rent seeking scum.

not angry then ? 

7 hours ago, spyguy said:

Theres football and theres football.

Theres football played on the a field.

And theres fotball where the ball is kicked thur your window.

no one says a ball went through her window I read it as they are kicking a ball about and making a  it of noise which now defines kids as "yobs" 

if these people want to meet yobs they should move to places like Tottenham or Edmonton where some of the the kids carry knives not balls

Sterling does have a very silly tattoo! 

8 hours ago, mallish said:

But you won't.

Councils approve planning for a lower income or social housing estate with a patch of green space which you think might be for kids to play on.

Until a sign goes up "no ball games."

This scenario is not rare. What's the green space for? To collect dogsh1t?

8 hours ago, Pop321 said:

Normally is a ‘fashion’ shop or a ‘online health bar’....property won’t be quite so easy when the first issues arise 😆😆

Yeah. I dount she have her hand roudn the U bend pulling Kylies nappy out.

18 hours ago, 12fixer said:

Has anyone seen this Rich House, Poor House on Channel 5, where a weathly family swaps homes with a poor family.

We are upto episode 5, and so far 3 of the wealthy indebted families have been landlords, or 'Property moguls'

Had to switch the last episode off, the guy was swimming in cash debt sitting on his ass whilst his tenants are hard at work funding his lenders lifes style, As always they have their "I worked so hard to get as much debt as possible here, it's not always been easy for me sob story" rent seeking scum.

5 hours ago, spyguy said:

Maybe Gomez is aHPCer???

Or can do percentages.

Well at least Raheem will be able to help 'enforce' the expulsion of problem tenants, given that he appears to have chinned Gomez right and proper at the England training camp.

On 11/11/2019 at 14:46, 12fixer said:

We are upto episode 5, and so far 3 of the wealthy families have been landlords, or 'Property moguls'

If 3 of the wealthy families were Landlords, what were the other wealthy families I wonder? Perhaps they were business owners, who’s costs, via their employees wages, supplement the Landlords, to in-effect, sit on their asses while not producing anything.