House Price Crash Forum
Si1

Ok Boomer

8 hours ago, Freki said:

I mean, Mallish is happyguy, so I hope this time he will stick with his story of being 30 yo, hopefully he does not yet have a 28yo son

I think it's a credit to mallish/happyguy's work ethic that by the age of 2 he was already a successful business owner with a young family. You snowflakes could learn a thing or two from him instead of wasting your time on these "memes".

Edited by Dorkins

1 hour ago, Dorkins said:

I think it's a credit to mallish/happyguy's work ethic that by the age of 2 he was already a successful business owner with a young family. You snowflakes could learn a thing or two from him instead of wasting your time on these "memes".

And he employs 52 and 72yo men.  A great bastion of ingenuity, that 72yo old guy with the non entitled outlook on life must be so pleased working for a snowflake. 

3 hours ago, Dorkins said:

It's a genius asymmetric warfare tactic.

Nice of mallish/happyguy to demonstrate it working perfectly on this thread.

Of course people like Greg and Bruce are immune to it because they don't have fragile inflated egos. Love it.

1 hour ago, rockerboy said:

"if you're so smart, how come you ain't rich"

I'm a boomer, I'd do it all again and I'm still doing it.

under the "OK Boomer" comment, all I see is a Harry Enfield seething with anger and jeolousy 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcxs-CH4kG0

I guess I'm just considerably richer than yah

Ok boomer

This meme's genius. It's like a freakin Exocet missile for boomer entitlement.

Edited by Si1

On 05/11/2019 at 10:52, scottbeard said:

What do see happening by way of a “collapse”?  What will cause it and what will be the result?

Well, what is the value of pensions based upon?

21 hours ago, workingatthepyramid said:

Older workers and retirees are struggling to survive. They need solidarity – not rich kids shouting ‘OK Boomer’ at them

Image result for homer simpson sarcastic

Look at me! I'm a boomer and I raised you with the minimum possible effort, so you should give me half your income and wipe my **** in my old age

On 11/5/2019 at 9:44 AM, Si1 said:
On 11/5/2019 at 9:40 AM, mallish said:

I am 30 but I am not a whingeing self entitled snowflake who whinges and whines because I do not get everything i thunk I deserve with a huge amount of self entitlement.  I also have great respect for my family which you clearly do not. 

As for a adult who cries because he is banned from a game ??? Needs to join a rugby or football or boxing club and do some real sport and not sit in front of  screen whinging all day all day (like some others) 

Ok boomer

ok snowflake 

On 11/5/2019 at 10:49 AM, btd1981 said:
On 11/5/2019 at 9:44 AM, hurlerontheditch said:

you sound like a boomer in a 30 year old body

Never a pleasant experience for the 30 year old

and you  like a snowflake

On 11/5/2019 at 10:00 AM, Locke said:
On 11/5/2019 at 9:35 AM, mallish said:

the boomers I know do not give a rat's whatsit

Ah, so they are the most selfish generation!

My family are nor selfish I guess your must be though. The boomers I work with are far less selfish than some of the snowflakes I have employed - not the current young people I have to be fair.

They just do not get upset by a few names unlike some snowflakes who as i say need counselling or get depressed or slash their wrists or worse when they are called a name on social media. - that is not selfish it is normal

If someone wants to get upset by some stranger calling them a name that is their problem 

On 11/5/2019 at 7:04 PM, Dorkins said:

Nice of mallish/happyguy to demonstrate it working perfectly on this thread.

I am not angry - far from it - I just think it is sad that some of my own generation and those who are younger that anyone can be so full of their own self importance and value in the world that they think that their opinion causes others and sort of stress

If you do not own your own house that is your problem not anyone else's - if you do not like the situation change it and stop whining 

8 minutes ago, mallish said:

ok snowflake 

My family are nor selfish I guess your must be though. The boomers I work with are far less selfish than some of the snowflakes I have employed - not the current young people I have to be fair.

They just do not get upset by a few names unlike some snowflakes who as i say need counselling or get depressed or slash their wrists or worse when they are called a name on social media. - that is not selfish it is normal

If someone wants to get upset by some stranger calling them a name that is their problem 

I am not angry - far from it - I just think it is sad that some of my own generation and those who are younger that anyone can be so full of their own self importance and value in the world that they think that their opinion causes others and sort of stress

If you do not own your own house that is your problem not anyone else's - if you do not like the situation change it and stop whining 

#boomersplaining

9 minutes ago, mallish said:

ok snowflake 

ok Boomer 

2 hours ago, mallish said:

On 05/11/2019 at 10:49, btd1981 said:
On 05/11/2019 at 09:44, hurlerontheditch said:

you sound like a boomer in a 30 year old body

Never a pleasant experience for the 30 year old

?SYNTAX ERROR

READY 

On 05/11/2019 at 10:00, Locke said:

Ah, so they are the most selfish generation!

The collapse of private and public pensions is going to be glorious.

? For who ? as soon as you draw more than your tax allowance you pay tax - you going to make up the shortfall in tax take ?

5 hours ago, mallish said:

ok boomer

17 hours ago, GregBowman said:

? For whom ? as soon as you draw more than your tax allowance you pay tax - you going to make up the shortfall in tax take ?

Oh, by "glorious" I mean 'really, really awful, but highly cathartic to observe' 

The natural order of things is that you have you kids and raise them nicely, then in your old age, they repay the favour by looking after you (as you continue to provide value through childcare and wisdom)

Boomers have screwed the pooch on this one. Not only were they utter shits to their kids, they are now relying on those kids to both look after them and to continue to be tax and productivity cattle.

That is not going to happen.

21 hours ago, mallish said:

ok snowflake 

You seem upset.