House Price Crash Forum
Si1

Ok Boomer

Boomers and the upper age range of millenials are utterly unprepared for memetic warfare and it is delightful to watch them lose their shit over this.

Just now, Locke said:

Boomers and the upper age range of millenials are utterly unprepared for memetic warfare and it is delightful to watch them lose their shit over this.

I think the truth is the boomers I know do not give a rat's whatsit.  They just get on and enjoy life. 

The people who need counselling because someone calls them a name or go into depression or self harm, or even worse are the millennial snowflakes.

If a person does not like someone else it only affects the person who is full of bile and anger.  The object of their ire is not bothered. 

1 minute ago, Si1 said:

Ok boomer

I am 30 but I am not a whingeing self entitled snowflake who whinges and whines because I do not get everything i thunk I deserve with a huge amount of self entitlement.  I also have great respect for my family which you clearly do not. 

As for a adult who cries because he is banned from a game ??? Needs to join a rugby or football or boxing club and do some real sport and not sit in front of  screen whinging all day all day (like some others) 

3 minutes ago, mallish said:

I am 30 but I am not a whingeing self entitled snowflake who whinges and whines because I do not get everything i thunk I deserve with a huge amount of self entitlement.  I also have great respect for my family which you clearly do not. 

As for a adult who cries because he is banned from a game ??? Needs to join a rugby or football or boxing club and do some real sport and not sit in front of  screen whinging all day all day (like some others) 

Ok boomer

3 minutes ago, mallish said:

you sound like a boomer in a 30 year old body

are you sure you are not from the movie "get out"?

24 minutes ago, mallish said:

the boomers I know do not give a rat's whatsit

Ah, so they are the most selfish generation!

25 minutes ago, mallish said:

They just get on and enjoy life.

The collapse of private and public pensions is going to be glorious.

51 minutes ago, Locke said:

The collapse of private and public pensions is going to be glorious.

What do see happening by way of a “collapse”?  What will cause it and what will be the result?

50 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

I am a boomer who forgot to grow up.

No I think you're a boomer who did grow up. That's why you're ok.

I mean, Mallish is happyguy, so I hope this time he will stick with his story of being 30 yo, hopefully he does not yet have a 28yo son

1 hour ago, Locke said:

:D it gives me upmost pleasure to imagine their cardiac rates

1 minute ago, Freki said:

I mean, Mallish is happyguy, so I hope this time he will stick with his story of being 30 yo, hopefully he does not yet have a 28yo son

Busted. ;):lol:

It’s a s**t meme. It’s age discrimination which should be anathema to the ‘woke’ millennials. At what age do they believe that people lose their mental faculties?

1 minute ago, Ghostly said:

It’s a s**t meme. It’s age discrimination which should be anathema to the ‘woke’ millennials. At what age do they believe that people lose their mental faculties?

Ok boomer.

3 hours ago, Si1 said:

Ok boomer.

Am I supposed to care? Hurty words only work on the young.

P.S. What’s the house price or economy angle?

Edited by Ghostly

Commitment to family, community, humanity at large, irrespective of the ages of the individuals within these collectives, is far more worthwhile than participation in debilitating  and divisive propaganda meme wars. OK, everyone? 😊

5 hours ago, mallish said:

FirstResponsibleArchaeocete-size_restric

1 hour ago, Si1 said:

It really winds them up.

It's a genius asymmetric warfare tactic.

Nice of mallish/happyguy to demonstrate it working perfectly on this thread.

Edited by Dorkins