House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
curtis004

Share your diet routine

Skinny who wants to be skinny...stick tounge out look like a zip....being fat or overweight not good either....food is one thing, no snacking between meals, cut out/down on calorific alcohol and sweet fizzy drinks..drink plenty of water, move more, breath more and walk more...three meals a day, on a smaller plate, no second helpings... avoid keep weighing self....sleep well to help with energy levels which will need plenty of if want to lose weight.😉

4 hours ago, longgone said:

drink lots of beer and eat nothing and sleep all day be a nightowl.  take laxatives. 

you have come to the right forum. 

No need for laxatives for me if I drink too much beer. :D

Lots of Japanese home-cooking. 

No butter on toast (and only one slice of toast). Bake my own bread (it goes moldy far quicker than supermarket bread). Try to cut down on carbohydrates. No sucrose in tea or coffee. No chocolate or candy. 

Avoid snacking. Avoid fruit juice (full of fructose). 

One bottle of red wine a weekend (make it last 3 days). Watch the beer (it's liquid bread, didn't you know...)

Avoid junkfood and fast food as much as possible. Make your own lunch. 

Avoid processed food from the supermarket. 

Exercise (cycling, gym). 

There are more theories than you can shake a stick at, maybe because everyone is different. 

I lost a stone between April and July this year. The only things that definitely worked for me were just eat less food, cut down on bread and no takeaways not that I ate many. Also drank a bit more water.

It took an enormous amount of exercise to make a small difference. Went without car once a week, so 3.25 miles walking in total for the day, with no noticeable loss.

Cut down on alcohol, thought it would be a big factor but no noticeable result.

My target was 2 stone but I'm now going to stick with one until warmer weather. I wasn't that overweight to start except by the measure of the internet health puritans who also advise to drink gallons of water per day which I wouldn't even have time to ingest and dispose of.

On 04/11/2019 at 09:06, curtis004 said:

Hi,

How to be skinny? I'm really fat now and I want to be skinny again.

Share you diet routine

Amphetamines

Intermittent fasting works for me. I’ve not had breakfast for years. Difficult at first but gets normal when your bodies expectations (grehlin hormone) adapts. When I want to ramp it up I increase my fasted exercise and eat a bit less in the non fasting stage.

Most difficult to lose the last bit of fat. The body instinctively says “I’ll hold onto this just Incase”. Which is why it’s easier to lose fat at first, then harder to shed it the more you’ve already shed. A pound of fat contains 3500 calories.