House Price Crash Forum
look to the past

Estate Agent Sells Up

Estate agent sells up

I just got some details through of a very nice property in oxborough Norfolk Pe33 9QB.

For sale William H Brown £330000 with no upward chain.

Agents note

We would advise that the vendor of this property is an employee of William H Brown.

The property came on higher quality paper that all the others (160g) full colour 18 pictures

Much better than the usually tosh you get from estate agents – also I think it is priced to sell – do you think this estate agent may just know something about the market.

Edited by look to the past

Estate agent sells up

I just got some details through of a very nice property in oxborough Norfolk PR33 9QB.

For sale William H Brown £330000 with no upward chain.

Agents note

We would advise that the vendor of this property is an employee of William H Brown.

The property came on higher quality paper that all the others (160g) full colour 18 pictures

Much better than the usually tosh you get from estate agents – also I think it is priced to sell – do you think this estate agent may just know something about the market.

Another STR to join the growing ranks! I wonder if the BBC would make this headline news? :D

Or how about a BBC survey of EAs and VIs who have decided to sell in the face of a HPC?

Edited by Realistbear

Another STR to join the growing ranks! I wonder if the BBC would make this headline news? :D

He has not sold it yet – he may have left it too late + I hope he does not get stuck in a long chain!

just got the link

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-673...pa_n=4&tr_t=buy

Edited by look to the past

He has not sold it yet – he may have left it too late + I hope he does not get stuck in a long chain!

just got the link

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-673...pa_n=4&tr_t=buy

Any HPC'ers in the area willing to put in some offers, around 40% off asking price? Its been on for a long time as the trees still have leaves. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Realistbear

I tell you what it's a nice non estate house with a nice outlook over open fields, and decent room sizes to boot.

Agreed it's a lovely home, I however would be happy with a 2 bedroom terrace or dream of dreams a 2 bedroom semi for under £60,000.

I tell you what it's a nice non estate house with a nice outlook over open fields, and decent room sizes to boot.

I was just thinking what a nice house for the asking price - here in Swansea that would be about a million with 330K getting you either a tiny new modern or something older that needs to be modernised completely... says how nuts Swansea prices currently are.

says how nuts Swansea prices currently are.

Swansea is the new capital of the world, or the capital of European largess, something like that, I believe they have different laws of gravity there.