CrashBear

You Got Mail!

I just opened my post when I got in.

First thing it says...

"How You Can Give Up Work and be a Property Millionaire Instead"

Start from scratch - live on easy street

Instead of struggling for a living.

"Dear Friend,

Are you sick of the daily grind? Tired of working hard for little reward and sick of never having enough to make ends meet?

At last there is a way out...

Have you noticed how ordinary people are quietly getting wealthy through property? How even your taxi driver and window-cleaner mention their "buy-to-let flat"? Ever though "Huh? How did he manage to buy investment property?"

They discovered the way out..."

blah blah blah

"My name is Jim Moore, Twelve years ago, I was broke, toiling for a pittance, massively in debt (creadit cards, bank loans, HP - you name it , I had it) I was utterly sick and tired of the daily grind. Sure, my job was okay in parts. I even liked some bits of it, but I knew that I could work there until my dying day and never make any serious money."

blah blah blah it gets worse!!

This letter is for Inside Track ...think they advertise on talk sport as well. Its signed Jim Moore at the bottom.

Made my angry how they are trying to getting peoples money for this info....scary.

It is laughable...but you know stupid sheeple will pay good money to hear this spam!! I'm angry! <_<

And here in the London broadcasting area there are very frequent radio ads for "profit from property" so often that it's extremely tedious. Even if I were pro property investment, the heavy plugging would put me right off.

I'm amazed to see Sold boards locally as I don't understand how property prices can continue to rise, but no type of ad or sales presentation would push me into taking the plunge into speculating my worth into a phenomena I don't understand any more.

Guest Winners and Losers

Because everyone thinks prices are going to go up forever, they just won't be told. Baaa, baaa. I think its a very dangerous time to buy, but try telling that to someone.

And here in the London broadcasting area there are very frequent radio ads for "profit from property" so often that it's extremely tedious. Even if I were pro property investment, the heavy plugging would put me right off.

I'm amazed to see Sold boards locally as I don't understand how property prices can continue to rise, but no type of ad or sales presentation would push me into taking the plunge into speculating my worth into a phenomena I don't understand any more.

I just opened my post when I got in.

First thing it says...

"How You Can Give Up Work and be a Property Millionaire Instead"

Start from scratch - live on easy street

Instead of struggling for a living.

"Dear Friend,...

Dear Sucker,

Are you sick of the daily grind? Tired of working hard for little reward and sick of never having enough to make ends meet?

There is a way out, but I am not selling it to you.

Have you noticed how 70,000 ordinary people are quietly going bankrupt through property? How even your taxi driver and window-cleaner mention how they can't get the rent they need to pay the morgage on their "buy-to-let flat"? Ever though "Huh? How did he manage to be such an idiot?"

They discovered the way to financial failure..."

blah blah blah

Well maybe they couldn't cut it, but you can. Twelve years ago, I was broke, toiling for a pittance, massively in debt (creadit cards, bank loans, HP - you name it , I had it) I was utterly sick and tired of the daily grind. Sure, my job was okay in parts. I even liked some bits of it, but I knew that I could work there until my dying day and never make any serious money. Then I discovered that by selling BTL flat deals to fools I could make a lot of money and no risk (to me). Of course I would never do this to you since you are MY FRIEND...

Because everyone thinks prices are going to go up forever, they just won't be told. Baaa, baaa. I think its a very dangerous time to buy, but try telling that to someone.

I agree, but a housemate of mine has just bought to rent out.

Guest Winners and Losers

It's just a sign of the times I'm afraid. I have been guilty of it myself, but once the market starts to go down it does not take long for that smile to be wiped off your face. I guess we all have to live and learn.

I agree, but a housemate of mine has just bought to rent out.