House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
undersupply

Conspiracy Theories Please...

They've been flipped. Someone got into trouble (a BTLer?) and accepted 75% of 'market value' (there are plenty of sharks around offering this at the moment). The buyer then sold them at a decent profit.

http://www.houseprices.co.uk/e.php?q=NE3+1QD&n=10

No 62 and 64, need I say more???

If you are refering to the apparent increase in price in two months in 2004, I would suggest that in reality number 62 and number 64 are houses that have been split into flats, two of these flats (the smaller flats in each house) would have been sold in August and then the larger flats sold in October, four different flats sold in all. I could be wrong but there are a lot of poor entries on land registry relating to sales of flats in my area, it is not unusual for leasehold to be confused with freehold and conversion flats to be confused with houses - it is very annoying and makes comparisons difficult if you do not know the property in question.

If you are just refering to the extortionate prices for the area - well, yes - we all have our examples of comedy priced property, actually I find stuff like that amusing.

If you are refering to the apparent increase in price in two months in 2004, I would suggest that in reality number 62 and number 64 are houses that have been split into flats, two of these flats (the smaller flats in each house) would have been sold in August and then the larger flats sold in October, four different flats sold in all. I could be wrong but there are a lot of poor entries on land registry relating to sales of flats in my area, it is not unusual for leasehold to be confused with freehold and conversion flats to be confused with houses - it is very annoying and makes comparisons difficult if you do not know the property in question.

If you are just refering to the extortionate prices for the area - well, yes - we all have our examples of comedy priced property, actually I find stuff like that amusing.

interesting...

perhaps related to this, the tenures swap between leasehold and freehold for both street numbers...