House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest unregistered

£130 000 000

Guest consa

I have just had an Idea, seeing that the euromillions is going to be a huge win tonight I thought I would like to share some of it with you, the plan is quite simple:-

1) You buy a ticket

2) You post your numbers here

3) If we win the Jackpot only we share equally

4) This will be legally binding, any taxes due must be paid first

5) Don't post ficticious numbers as you may be held liable if the line wins!!

Later I will post my line of numbers.

Anyone up for this??? this could be the biggest syndication ever launched

also at: http://forum.*********************.com/ind...?showtopic=1862

(Lets get this going, maybe even pin this for today - what do you say mods??)

I'm heading into the local shops here in Sweden in a little while. I'll see if I can pick a ticket up. My condition of entry is that my debts get paid off prior to splitting the rest evenly. Otherwise I might lose the ticket :D .

That's a fair condition for most people don't you think?

Anyway how much does a ticket cost in the UK?

I'm heading into the local shops here in Sweden in a little while. I'll see if I can pick a ticket up. My condition of entry is that my debts get paid off prior to splitting the rest evenly. Otherwise I might lose the ticket :D .

I think its only a hundred million mate, there wont be any left to divide up. :D:)

Guest consa

No conditions (I sense a bit of BTL greed there :lol: ), just an even split, ticket costs £1.50p in the UK.

I think its only a hundred million mate, there wont be any left to divide up. :D:)

Well what if a ticket wins a few thousand. With my debts, that's peanuts.

I don't know anything about this lottery, but I bet there's plenty of small winnings as well as large ones. Unfortunately here in Sweden I also believe that you have to pay tax on this type of win, unlike in the UK.

Guest consa

Well what if a ticket wins a few thousand. With my debts, that's peanuts.

I don't know anything about this lottery, but I bet there's plenty of small winnings as well as large ones. Unfortunately here in Sweden I also believe that you have to pay tax on this type of win, unlike in the UK.

OK, shall we say this is just for the jackpot win and if your country does require it taxed I am sure everyone would agree that this would naturally be paid first

Guest consa

OK I will go first:

My purchased ticket line is

14 15 39 44 50 lucky stars 05 06

I have just had an Idea, seeing that the euromillions is going to be a huge win tonight I thought I would like to share some of it with you, the plan is quite simple:-

1) You buy a ticket

2) You post your numbers here

3) If we win the Jackpot only we share equally

4) This will be legally binding, any taxes due must be paid first

5) Don't post ficticious numbers as you may be held liable if the line wins!!

Later I will post my line of numbers.

Anyone up for this??? this could be the biggest syndication ever launched

also at: http://forum.*********************.com/ind...?showtopic=1862

(Lets get this going, maybe even pin this for today - what do you say mods??)

Since we post here anonymously.If someone wins but doesn't choose to share. How will the others be able to track him/her down to sue for their rightful share? I believe the courts require a real name for that sort of thing.

Guest consa

Since we post here anonymously.If someone wins but doesn't choose to share. How will the others be able to track him/her down to sue for their rightful share? I believe the courts require a real name for that sort of thing.

I have already thought of that, members can be tracked down, my stealth team can locate someone in seconds, name address and bra size :lol:

Also don't forget if you are not in this you will not share my winning ticket, in fact there is two now, it would have been nice to get this over 100 lines so get your lines posted here "you load of tightwads" it's £1.50p, that won't break the bank.

I have already thought of that, members can be tracked down, my stealth team can locate someone in seconds, name address and bra size :lol:

Also don't forget if you are not in this you will not share my winning ticket, in fact there is two now, it would have been nice to get this over 100 lines so get your lines posted here "you load of tightwads" it's £1.50p, that won't break the bank.

Are you counting me as number 2 there? I only see your numbers posted, so thats 1 + maybe me. The thing is I went to the shops & forgot. Can I still be in with you though?

Just kidding. I phoned my wife & asked her to pick up a ticket on her way home from work, so hopefully I'm still in. I'll post the numbers when I have them.

Guest consa

Are you counting me as number 2 there? I only see your numbers posted, so thats 1 + maybe me. The thing is I went to the shops & forgot. Can I still be in with you though?

Just kidding. I phoned my wife & asked her to pick up a ticket on her way home from work, so hopefully I'm still in. I'll post the numbers when I have them.

No, the second is here

numbers must be on either to be in it.

No, the second is here

numbers must be on either to be in it.

It's an interesting fact that though there have been 649 viewings of this thread, there's only one 'maybe'.

It'd be pretty funny if Consa won with those numbers!

It's an interesting fact that though there have been 649 viewings of this thread, there's only one 'maybe'.

It'd be pretty funny if Consa won with those numbers!

10 35 41 47 50 - 02 08

Maybe, if you hit the jackpot and pay off your debts you can share the remaining £12.50 between all of us.

In fact, in Sweeden that'll just about buy you a beer, so have one on us.

Oh go on then. This is at the riskier end of my investment portfolio, but what the heck.

03, 14, 28, 42, 43 : 05, 09