House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crazypabs

On the market share price suspended

Funny one, on the market.

Ive not been following - the concept was so embarrassingly crap I did not see the point.

Only floated start of 2018.

From my half arsed research it appealed to tye supposed poshed end of EAs, who did not think their business was commodity business that could be handled by the grubby rightmove.

Oh dear.

The Ea I onow the most about provided some sort of cpaital of bought lots of shares.

Combine that with the partners holding the freehold on the office - probably halved i nthe last 5 years.

Each director having a few IO BTLs, leveraged like a loon.More cuts in take home as cash is dripping in.

A sh1t Easter where they might not have bothered opening.

Oh dear.

Reaping the whirlwind of of both BTL and Brown/Gidiots  HPI they all bought into.

so came out off the trap at just under 150...peaked circa 180....year low 72 ish.....no broker forecasts on HL.......with my sentiment on the property market....i wouldnt touch this with a bargepole....almost it recoved from 72 tbh

The irony of this failure is just too wonderful.   The whole idea of On The Market was because the EAs were cross at having to hand over lots of money to Rightmove etc for essentially doing nothing because Rightmove had them over a barrel.

A situation which used to be familiar to anyone who has ever sold a house using an EA in the days before property portals and online estate agents.

The more I think about it, the more wonderful it becomes.

6 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

because Rightmove had them over a barrel.

A situation which used to be familiar to anyone who has ever sold a house using an EA in the days before property portals and online estate agents. 

Love it we don;t mind people being bent over a barrel as long as it's other people bent over "our barrel"