House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Banner

Off with his head?

So many Questions.

Is he a landlord? If not wrong forum.

Is leaking state secrets treason? If so, is death penalty still in force?

Is he guilty? If not then scapegoat?

This hound will hunt for many weeks.

Too funny :rolleyes:.

11 hours ago, Bruce Banner said:

So many Questions.

Is he a landlord? If not wrong forum.

Is leaking state secrets treason? If so, is death penalty still in force?

Is he guilty? If not then scapegoat?

This hound will hunt for many weeks.

Too funny :rolleyes:.

Meh, who cares. Surely it is a criminal matter for the police and not dictator May. Personally I think it was such a stupid decision to go with a Chinese firm that I am glad someone called it out.

I think the more important news is that a MP got recalled yesterday with just 10% of the vote. I didn’t even know that was possible! Now everyone knows then surely all the remoaner MPs in brexit strongholds are toast, it is s matter of time before the Bexit party start prising seats from the likes of Anna Soubry.

3 minutes ago, Freezer? Best place for it said:

Swearing on his child’s life.... What a nice man, what a honourable profession.

I took that as an indication it might be a setup.

But Gummer did that hamburger stunt with his daughter, so who knows.

Edited by Bruce Banner

It's well known within the security realms of telco regarding the poor security threat modelling Huawei deployed, for quite some time.  Interesting how it bubbles upto the surface now.

3 hours ago, Bruce Banner said:

I took that as an indication it might be a setup.

But Gummer did that hamburger stunt with his daughter, so who knows.

I took it as an indication that he's an ethics-free lowlife who would say literally anything for political advantage.

2 hours ago, Bruce Banner said:

I have read the article BB posted.  Does Criminal Activity only allow recall if a prison sentence has been served, like that Labour Liar yesterday?  When you are sacked from the Cabinet, and accused of lying, can you still use “Right Honorable”?

3 hours ago, Dorkins said:

I took it as an indication that he's an ethics-free lowlife who would say literally anything for political advantage.

You could be right. I just couldn't imagine anyone being so vile, but if so, he needs to be made an example of and I hope he has a good line to spin for his family.

Edited by Bruce Banner

3 hours ago, Freezer? Best place for it said:

I have read the article BB posted.  Does Criminal Activity only allow recall if a prison sentence has been served, like that Labour Liar yesterday?  When you are sacked from the Cabinet, and accused of lying, can you still use “Right Honorable”?

Innocent until proved guilty.

24 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

Innocent until proved guilty.

But the Retarded Old Hag has " decided" not to say a criminal offence has been committed, so there is no guilt or innocence.  With no majority she can't afford to loose one MP - now she has created her own opening batsman, with a broken bat.  Little Pressure Groups could hold the Government to ransom - she has created one huge one. 

I read an interesting thread written by a lobby journalist on how leaks actually work and how he can swear on his kids he didn't tell anyone that Huawei had been selected even though he is the source of the leak.

Basically it goes: 

Journo knows there's a meeting to discuss Huawei, but doesn't know the outcome.

Phones Williamson blagging "I hear Huawei is being selected, how do you feel about this ?"

Williamson - "Who the hell told you that?!? And by the way its a disgrace"

Journo - ergo they have been selected. Williamson - i didn't tell him - he knew from someone else. 

2 minutes ago, Chrippie said:

Basically it goes: 

Heard similar.  Can't do the shotgun approach often, because you will lose credibility with readers and Politicians.  Besides the Hag is named.  I smell an attempt at back-peddling.  He is an Ex Whip and knows how to play Journos.

4 hours ago, Chrippie said:

I read an interesting thread written by a lobby journalist on how leaks actually work and how he can swear on his kids he didn't tell anyone that Huawei had been selected even though he is the source of the leak.

Basically it goes: 

Journo knows there's a meeting to discuss Huawei, but doesn't know the outcome.

Phones Williamson blagging "I hear Huawei is being selected, how do you feel about this ?"

Williamson - "Who the hell told you that?!? And by the way its a disgrace"

Journo - ergo they have been selected. Williamson - i didn't tell him - he knew from someone else. 

Yes, but anybody with a triple digit IQ who has ever been in a position of responsibility knows the answer to the journalist's question "I hear Huawei is being selected, how do you feel about this ?" is "I really can't discuss this, please ask me about something else" and if the journalist repeats the question just repeat the answer until they give up. Any minister incapable of doing that should be sacked.

Edited by Dorkins