House Price Crash Forum

Manhattan real estate sales fall for 6th straight quarter — longest losing streak in 30 yrs

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
On 05/04/2019 at 09:50, thewig said:

Uneducated Brexit racists no doubt 

Do you have anything of substance to say or are you simply going to cowardly spout meaningless ******** like this, like you always do?

You remind me of that drunk vicar from Father Ted.  You make about as much sense. 

HOLA445
HOLA446
20 hours ago, Fletcher said:

Do you have anything of substance to say or are you simply going to cowardly spout meaningless ******** like this, like you always do?

You remind me of that drunk vicar from Father Ted.  You make about as much sense. 

You need to grow some balls and use that ignore button son. I believe in you..

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
23 hours ago, Fletcher said:

Sometimes thewig posts sense.  Sometimes he/she just posts nonsense that is clearly for a laugh.  I'm only one person on here the same as you but I find it funny.

Right now I need a bloody good laugh sometimes because otherwise the relentless sh*t-show that is the current economic and political climate would be too appalling to bear.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
8 hours ago, bear.getting.old said:

I took this as sacastic and tongue in cheek. You mean he was serious? Oh dear

Take it how you want pal, if you’re looking for a slice of OUTRAGE!!! you’ll find it everywhere, likewise humour... perception is reality ?

HOLA4413
On 04/04/2019 at 21:59, Fletcher said:

What a good article, thanks, lovely start to my day, and on cnbc?!  And then that one from, er, Les Dawson from Fox? What struck me about the first one was how it takes just a few gallumphingly high purchase prices - in that case, just one - to skew figures across a whole market - reflected no doubt in loads of other stats for economies with massive wealth inequality.

From the fox article, good god, I know they've picked the top ten cities for negative equity but that's amazing, all of those percentages are in the 20s and one over 34. Friends of mine used to live in Dayton, Ohio so I know there were a lot of people struggling to get by there and I recall the plight of Flint, Michigan, from Michael Moore films (yes I do so there) so perhaps not surprising that Detroit should be in such a bad way.

What are the neg. equity stats like for the UK? Can we find out? And by 'we', I of course mean someone else who's much better with statistics than I am?

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
10 hours ago, LesDawson said:

Wow look at the property prices.  I could buy something for myself, my wife and both sons outright in some of those cities.
Obviously I wouldn't but it underlines the lunacy of London prices.
Remind me, why are tired 2 bed terraces in E7 walking distance from the indefinitely postponed Crossrail £650k again?
You know - the ones that were £80k in 2003..?

Edited by hotblack42
spelling