Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
prozac

Paul Smith Founder, Touchstone Property seminar london 9/10 March

Recommended Posts

This time next week... 

...I’m looking forward to meeting you.

We’re holding our next Free Six Figure Summit at Etc Venues Victoria in London on 9th and 10th March.

image

It’s going to be 2 days chocked full of property and wealth secrets and strategies.

With our special VIP guest Jonathan Berliand pulling back the curtain on his proven wealth creating tactics…

Networking and relationship building opportunities during and after the event…

...and free breakfast and lunch provided.

Only one question remains…

Which do you prefer…

Tea or Coffee?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, winkie said:

Aimed at all those without proper jobs.;)

I would have gone for the free breakfast and something to do, but Victoria is a bit far to go for a laff at the wannabe landlords. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, prozac said:

I would have gone for the free breakfast and something to do, but Victoria is a bit far to go for a laff at the wannabe landlords. 

You can almost know exactly what will be said, how it will be sold...... desperately searching for high yield low risk, free money.....enter at your own risk.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, winkie said:

You can almost know exactly what will be said, how it will be sold...... desperately searching for high yield low risk, free money.....enter at your own risk.;)

These seminars are formulaic in their approach and use all the same guff that's been used to sell rubbish seminars/courses for decades.

1.Put your hands up if you want to be rich etc, get them to say yes to the first few questions.

2.Followed by a "I used to be like you" tale of how they went from nothing to something. 

3. Various activities designed to get you into the "mindset of success". high fiving your partner etc. 

4. Lecture on how not to be a quitter, say yes to opportunities, don't hang out with "losers" who aren't in the game. Don't be afraid of failure because you'll never succeed.

5. Give them an opportunity to prove they have the "success attributes" taught in step 4 by selling them the next course/seminar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Council estate capitalist said:

These seminars are formulaic in their approach and use all the same guff that's been used to sell rubbish seminars/courses for decades.

1.Put your hands up if you want to be rich etc, get them to say yes to the first few questions.

2.Followed by a "I used to be like you" tale of how they went from nothing to something. 

3. Various activities designed to get you into the "mindset of success". high fiving your partner etc. 

4. Lecture on how not to be a quitter, say yes to opportunities, don't hang out with "losers" who aren't in the game. Don't be afraid of failure because you'll never succeed.

5. Give them an opportunity to prove they have the "success attributes" taught in step 4 by selling them the next course/seminar.

Ha, yes.......timeshare springs to mind.......all joint decision makers required for free gift.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 293 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?


      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.