House Price Crash Forum

This Website Is Getting Busier

Webmaster

HOLA441
HOLA442

Would you like salt and vinegar with that chip of yours :rolleyes:

It’s ok to have a chip or two if you have a good reason – I’m surprised that no one else mentioned anything – I just get annoyed at pro HPC attitude.

Your allowed to say that houses are crashing without proof but say they are rising and you are called a troll and then the thread is moved (note I have not yet been called a troll just had stuff moved for no good reason)

I like a even site – and advertising HPC should not be allowed as per it’s own rules

Have a look at this one and give me a fair account if it should have been moved under HPC rules?

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=21460

I know it is troll ish – but I would rather argue the point than just move it so that all discussions are not labelled “crash starts” etc

Edited by look to the past

HOLA443

It’s ok to have a chip or two if you have a good reason – I’m surprised that no one else mentioned anything – I just get annoyed at pro HPC attitude.

Your allowed to say that houses are crashing without proof but say they are rising and you are called a troll and then the thread is moved (note I have not yet been called a troll just had stuff moved for no good reason)

I like a even site – and advertising HPC should not be allowed as per it’s own rules

Have a look at this one and give me a fair account if it should have been moved under HPC rules?

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=21460

I know it is troll ish – but I would rather argue the point than just move it so that all discussions are not labelled “crash starts” etc

Jeez your being serious, look if such low octane "ribbing" gets you so wound up, may I suggest for health reasons you give this site a miss. :rolleyes:

HOLA444

Jeez your being serious, look if such low octane "ribbing" gets you so wound up, may I suggest for health reasons you give this site a miss. :rolleyes:

There is a difference between getting wound up and discussing something – sorry that I didn’t understand that you were “ribbing” me – I just thought that I was discussing the “rules” of posting on HPC

HOLA445

Erm, are you reading the correct site? Given the name, did you really expect an estate agents love in?

• 3 weeks later...
HOLA446
HOLA447

Huge spike in visitors today, 28th Feb 2006, almost twice the number at the start of the month, 441 on Feb 3 2006.

Most users ever online was 827 on Today, 11:30 AM

I think something has gone wrong with the clock and everything is being double counted.

My PC says 13.06 now but the post says 12.09

Edited by Given Up

HOLA448

Yes, a bit odd really - the spiike was quite narrow and ramped up/down over a relatively short time. Also about 30% the "visitors" were "outside" of the main forums, but with the ratio of visitors to guests (I think) very roughly constant.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

who the heck wants a piece of spyware called alexa sitting as a toolbar on your browser sending information about you and your habits back to a central computer so companies can deciede where to best target advertising too.

You don't know the half of it ;):ph34r: