House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

longgone

interesting brexit bets

https://www.paddypower.com/politics/uk-brexit

The Queen to take up permanent residency in Ireland in 2019

80/1

Where will the Queen be evacuated to after No-Deal Brexit?

Ireland

22/1

Australia

33/1

Canada

33/1

USA

40/1

Germany

40/1

New Zealand

40/1

What will the UK interest rate be at the end of 2019?

0.75%

9/4

1.00%

10/3

0.25%

5/1

0.50%

5/1

0.00%

9/1

1.25%

10/1

surprisingly good odds on interest rates i thought 

lg, let me be the first to praise you in your attempts to pull off the oxymoron of the century, namely the juxtaposition of the words 'Brexit' and 'interesting'. Nice try. Not convinced myself, but credit where credit is due.

I am surprised you are not in the Brexit thread expressing your vocabulary to all and sundry. Teresa might do well learning from the experts in there.

Interesting bets probably does sound better. 

I'm not at all certain they need anymore vocab on that thread. I find myself increasingly turned off by the whole debate, where, all too often, argument centres around what is and what is not possible, either in law or politically. Thank f**k we aren't talking about some imminent extinction event for which we physically have no solution. Maybe then people would understand the difference between real impossibility and a lack of will.

59 minutes ago, Sledgehead said:

I'm not at all certain they need anymore vocab on that thread. I find myself increasingly turned off by the whole debate, where, all too often, argument centres around what is and what is not possible, either in law or politically. Thank f**k we aren't talking about some imminent extinction event for which we physically have no solution. Maybe then people would understand the difference between real impossibility and a lack of will.

indeed i am pretty sure the sun will come out and water will still come from the tap the next day after brexit.  

everything is possible it`s just some VI`s would rather things stay the same. 

3 hours ago, Sledgehead said:

Brussels shills. You can tell by their foul mouths.