House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anonguest

Another sex harrassment case

Maybe it's just me but......for some reason before even getting past first sentence or two I just had a gut feeling and wasn't at all surprised to read further down that the victim was of Scandinavian background.  There's something about the current generation of 20-35 year old Scandinavian females, which I can't quite put my finger on (pun not intended here!) that would make me want to steer well clear of them if I were younger and single.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6594485/City-worker-27-suing-firm-sexism-crudely-propositioned-older-male-boss.html

12 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Maybe it's just me but......for some reason before even getting past first sentence or two I just had a gut feeling and wasn't at all surprised to read further down that the victim was of Scandinavian background.  There's something about the current generation of 20-35 year old Scandinavian females, which I can't quite put my finger on (pun not intended here!) that would make me want to steer well clear of them if I were younger and single.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6594485/City-worker-27-suing-firm-sexism-crudely-propositioned-older-male-boss.html

last summer i was travelling on a bus and 3 girls were on the seat in front of me  all about 18, she dropped her coat off the back of the seat onto my lap and then asked for it back.  gave it back to her and she is trying to make conversation asking me where i am going  am i having a drink etc i declined the offer and she gets all annoyed with this asking me why i wont go with them.  getting off at her stop she proceeds to life her skirt up and show me her g-stringed backside then gets off. 

seriously  18yo trying it on with a 40yo ?? i wonder was this just a ploy to get drinks out of me. or something sinister. 

1 minute ago, longgone said:

last summer i was travelling on a bus and 3 girls were on the seat in front of me  all about 18, she dropped her coat off the back of the seat onto my lap and then asked for it back.  gave it back to her and she is trying to make conversation asking me where i am going  am i having a drink etc i declined the offer and she gets all annoyed with this asking me why i wont go with them.  getting off at her stop she proceeds to life her skirt up and show me her g-stringed backside then gets off. 

seriously  18yo trying it on with a 40yo ?? i wonder was this just a ploy to get drinks out of me. or something sinister. 

I'm tempted to write something back on that but at this moment the wife is within saucepan throwing distance.  LOL

Actually, after having stopped laughing at my last reply, Daughter No.3 (17 y.o) authoritatively tells me that women like that need to "grow a pair" and not be a "crybaby".  Well that was eyebrow raising - and reassuring at the same time.

27 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Actually, after having stopped laughing at my last reply, Daughter No.3 (17 y.o) authoritatively tells me that women like that need to "grow a pair" and not be a "crybaby".  Well that was eyebrow raising - and reassuring at the same time.

i may hop off the stop next time 😄

On 22/01/2019 at 18:30, longgone said:

Years ago I worked with a lass who was good fun and I got on with. The age gap was about half the one in yours, I was 43, she 32.

On leaving she said call me sometime and come round to my place and we'll have a gossip, which I did. I even cleared it with my Mrs. of 20 years, she was ok as there was nothing in it.

When I got there she was skimpily dressed. The conversation got highly personal, "how many lovers, what's your wife like, do you like big b**bs as I'm quite small but then I'd look ridiculous with big ones". She then suggested we could tie each other up with some lighting cable which happened to be in my car and told me that s*x with her was the best in the area.  These are the printable bits. I left having declined all offers.

She subsequently asked me to move in with her, twice, helpfully adding on the second occasion "you don't have to sleep with me if you don't want to!"  I wonder how that would have worked.

18 months later, divorced though not directly due to the above, bumped into her in the supermarket and she asked me to dinner.  Thinking there might be a sh*g in it and it would no longer have mattered, I accepted.  But once there I just couldn't even if it would have done me good at the time. She looked straight at me and said "I love you". I told her we weren't the right answer for each other. The other snags were that she was a junkie and an alcoholic, I chose not to go into that with her.

I got out intact and we remained occasional friends on and off for 6 years in all, there was never any intimacy. l later heard that she was dead.

I'm the last person this could happen to but after I hit 40 no less than 6 other women had come on to me to some degree or another. It looks like an age thing to me.

For the record I remarried, number 6.

6 hours ago, Bluestone59 said:

Years ago I worked with a lass who was good fun and I got on with. The age gap was about half the one in yours, I was 43, she 32.

On leaving she said call me sometime and come round to my place and we'll have a gossip, which I did. I even cleared it with my Mrs. of 20 years, she was ok as there was nothing in it.

When I got there she was skimpily dressed. The conversation got highly personal, "how many lovers, what's your wife like, do you like big b**bs as I'm quite small but then I'd look ridiculous with big ones". She then suggested we could tie each other up with some lighting cable which happened to be in my car and told me that s*x with her was the best in the area.  These are the printable bits. I left having declined all offers.

She subsequently asked me to move in with her, twice, helpfully adding on the second occasion "you don't have to sleep with me if you don't want to!"  I wonder how that would have worked.

18 months later, divorced though not directly due to the above, bumped into her in the supermarket and she asked me to dinner.  Thinking there might be a sh*g in it and it would no longer have mattered, I accepted.  But once there I just couldn't even if it would have done me good at the time. She looked straight at me and said "I love you". I told her we weren't the right answer for each other. The other snags were that she was a junkie and an alcoholic, I chose not to go into that with her.

I got out intact and we remained occasional friends on and off for 6 years in all, there was never any intimacy. l later heard that she was dead.

I'm the last person this could happen to but after I hit 40 no less than 6 other women had come on to me to some degree or another. It looks like an age thing to me.

For the record I remarried, number 6.

Sounds mentally unstable to me. Coincides with the junkie trait.

Back in 2016 I had a 22yo chasing me around I was 38 at the time I met her 3 years before that. well when I say met she was a barmaid  and served me a couple of times before in 2013.

She approaches me in 2016 putting her arms on me telling me I am lovely. Buys me a drink and I did not pursue it at the the time. 7 months later someone puts their arms around me from behind and it was her again. I ignored her this time as well. She turns up now and again and is still hoping I pursue her. Not sure if a 15-16 year age gap would work.

Seems a bit unstable to me.