House Price Crash Forum
EnglishinWales

IT MUST SELL AT THIS PRICE

11 minutes ago, EnglishinWales said:

IT MUST SELL AT 100K.

Or a cry of desperation? 

Until EAs offer their kidney with a sale, I'll shed no tears.

The lack of floorplan is telling, though I must admit the thought of having access to a communal roof terrace would want me to consider chucking one hundred thousand pounds at a flat in Wrexham.

8 minutes ago, EnglishinWales said:

Estate agents attempting to be authoritarian is kind of hilarious.

Perhaps more like " IT MUST SELL AT 100K" as in "THIS MUST WORK, IT HAS TO OTHERWISE I'M F***ED".......

like "I MUST get this report done by FRIDAY or I'm SACKED"

or a Landlord saying "If I don't get this tax return done FAST HMRC will F*** me!"

Edited by Arpeggio

10 hours ago, msi said:

Or a cry of desperation?

Certainly sounds that way - I think the person they're most trying to convince is themselves..

I wonder what it originally went up at? Must have been more than £100k and now it's down to OIRO £95k; so they'd probably take £90k. It's been on there for nearly a year but in that time the agent still hasn't managed to get a floorplan / gross floor space measurement value published. Hardly doing themselves (or their client) any favours, are they?

First Listed Jan 2019 - £95,000

Last Sold April 2010 - £74,200

Very difficult market in Wrexham. Some flats listed for over two years and not a bite. Another flat in a slightly better location was on for £112k in 2009, now on for 97.5K after two years of listing.

Great risk of catching a falling knife here.  Future for the area is very uncertain, with potential to unlock development to the south at Junctions 4&5 on the A483, but that's a £40million road scheme needed and includes a huge residential plan with a ton of flats.

Wouldn't touch it just yet.

21 hours ago, EnglishinWales said:

Vocalized desperation usually turns buyers off. Anybody who has ever sold anything knows this. Do these people not understand. They sell houses. Their job is understanding how buyers think.

Bearing in mind that on RM people only see a few lines of description about the property, what do you make of these agent comments?

I'll be honest, they make me want to puke.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html?locationIdentifier=BRANCH^107870&maxPrice=425000&index=24&includeSSTC=false

24 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Bearing in mind that on RM people only see a few lines of description about the property, what do you make of these agent comments?

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html?locationIdentifier=BRANCH^107870&maxPrice=425000&index=24&includeSSTC=false

Good grief, I see what you mean. Ingredients of a cake? House is calling you?!

9 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

They're brilliant.

That person is on a par with some of the most cringe inducing, self awareness lacking, deluded, comedy character greats... Partridge, Brent etc

Brilliant, they're doing their bit to keep the image of estate agents as an utter joke.

If only they put the same amount of effort into something useful like a Floorplan.  Most don't have one.

But that would require a small amount of intelligence and time.

Butters John Bee, Winsford - just for the benefit of google being able to find this page for anyone searching.

Edited by Tes Tickle

Stunning Home - The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.If this is so, and do believe it is, prepare yourself for greatness my arrow aiming home seeking cupids! Let your heart flutter like a butterfly at this luxurious beautiful home.

Vomit-inducing, completely pointless irrelevant nonsense but mainly what a complete waste of advertising space that could have been used to tell prospective buyers something actually about the house.

Edited by Tes Tickle

Mobile ringin', gel wearin', Audi drivin', hundred-mile-an-hour EA seeks employment!! The spelling and punctuation ain't too steady, but if it's a top quality bullshitter with a great line in song titles you want - I'm your guy! If your punters are yelling Gimme Shelter, let me at 'em! 

As I say to my property hunters, It would be Madness not to offer asking for Our House!!

It cracks 'em up!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by juvenal

16 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

My favourite...

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Park Ave, Winsford

Extended Property - Have you ever been genuinely lost for words? The mind races, the pupils blacken, the butterflies are beating their colourful wings in your tummy yet the words simply wont present themselves? This was my experience when I walked through the door.

I think I am lost for words....!  Sounds like this EA dropped acid before going to the property...