House Price Crash Forum
juvenal

Are Tony and Cherie the new Fergus and Judith?

A vile pair, even worse he is sanctimonious and vile. It was clear while he was Prime minister they were jealously in awe of the super rich, obviously enjoying the hospitality of left wing hate figures like Berlusconi far too much. Typical of the political elite, they dont have a creative or entrepreneurial bone in their body, so rely on exploiting contacts made while in office and property inflation to get what they feel they deserve. 

23 minutes ago, nothernsoul said:

A vile pair, even worse he is sanctimonious and vile. It was clear while he was Prime minister they were jealously in awe of the super rich, obviously enjoying the hospitality of left wing hate figures like Berlusconi far too much. Typical of the political elite, they dont have a creative or entrepreneurial bone in their body, so rely on exploiting contacts made while in office and property inflation to get what they feel they deserve. 

political cuckoos those two. 

all that money and he still has to bang a munter. 😆

Just now, longgone said:

political cuckoos those two. 

all that money and he still has to bang a munter. 😆

I have no doubt that slime ball is on the inside track for whatever the UK equivalent of $65,000 worth of hotdogs and walnut sauce delivered to a pizza party is.

I mean look at him.  I've seen less greasy oil  slicks.

1 minute ago, chronyx said:

I have no doubt that slime ball is on the inside track for whatever the UK equivalent of $65,000 worth of hotdogs and walnut sauce delivered to a pizza party is.

I mean look at him.  I've seen less greasy oil  slicks.

i am just surprised no one has targeted any of the family yet. life is cheap in london after all. 

destroyed the uk while in power and caused the death of millions of people then smile on tv while hoovering up property all over the place to rent it back to people that can`t buy because of the policies he was in charge of earlier.

Parasite personified. 

Just now, longgone said:

i am just surprised no one has targeted any of the family yet. life is cheap in london after all. 

destroyed the uk while in power and caused the death of millions of people then smile on tv while hoovering up property all over the place to rent it back to people that can`t buy because of the policies he was in charge of earlier.

Parasite personified. 

I wouldn't condone their violent and slow deaths because that is badthink; but I would understand.

3 minutes ago, longgone said:

No other way it would work. 😄

31iDsz0esIL.jpg31iDsz0esIL.jpg

You forgot the most important things!  (Two in case one fall off)

1 minute ago, chronyx said:

31iDsz0esIL.jpg31iDsz0esIL.jpg

You forgot the most important things!  (Two in case one fall off)

one on the head and the other one to hurl in. 

or just don`t look at the mantel piece while stoking the fire. 

1 minute ago, longgone said:

or just don`t look at the mantel piece while stoking the fire. 

Poker?  

OK...fire up the pump while I neck the vitamin V

2 minutes ago, chronyx said:

Poker?  

OK...fire up the pump while I neck the vitamin V

hmm i don`t fancy double dipping with big tony. 

1 minute ago, localhero1983 said:

Do what, and stop shouting

Quote every single image of those hellspawn :lol:

For killing tens of thousands in Iraq and Afghanistan, letting rip with mass immigration, using it as a crutch (rather than properly investing in or managing the population we already had), seeing property as money rather than vital human support facilities, and setting the already struggling economy up for a eventual terminal decline, the Blairs have become universally despised all across the political spectrum from Left to Right.

Complete avarice and incompetence wrapped up in smirking charm.

Edited by Big Orange

Sickly slimy voice.....for any remainer a good enough reason to vote Brexit.......even if never voted labour, reason enough to see never will.😉

I never worried about having a decent home as long as I had a decent job.

Until Tony came to power.

My parents have always been self employed, invest in the business, save money buy a house that is what you need nothing more.  Prestige is creating something, employment etc etc 

What shit advice for the sweat, tears and tax to make a reasonable success they should have just bought a big house with a dangerously large loan.

Andrew Neil should have asked him.

Are you being paid by JP Morgan to campaign for a peoples vote?

Tony is a world class schmoozer and they dont do f all for free

Edited by Fromage Frais

5 hours ago, nothernsoul said:

Vile was the first word that came to my mind too. Tbh I struggle for the words to describe such hypocritical, manipulative and exploitative parasites. Disgusting excuses for human beings.

Edited by ftb_fml

35 minutes ago, ftb_fml said:

Vile was the first word that came to my mind too. Tbh I struggle for the words to describe such hypocritical, manipulative and exploitative parasites. Disgusting excuses for human beings.

Politicians

9 minutes ago, chronyx said:

Politicians

Indeed; but Blair took it to a whole new level in every way. He was to your standard politician what Hitler was to casual racists..