House Price Crash Forum

Oooh,here We Go...the Mysterious Atomic Weapon Plans!

oracle

HOLA441

OK folks do you still think I'm crackers???

I've made references to this for the past YEAR or so.

and low and behold we have the oil bourse kicking off in march.

now,allegedly,the IAEA HAVE found evidence of atomic weapon research!!!!!!!

I was looking at it from more of an astrological viewpoint(mar 29 is VERY significant)...but the pawns are being moved into position as predicted.

this is only going one way......get into gold/oil sharpish.

HOLA442
HOLA443

can i have a link please.

I dont know whether it is just because i spend too much time here, but i am starting to believe a lot of the stuff said on here (not the the stars stuff!). Its all as scary as hell

Edit: Heres one: http://framehosting.dowjonesnews.com/sampl...20370001&Take=1

have a look on the beeb,they reported it earlier today.

It's not scary when you know what's about to happen....it's a case of forewarned is forearmed.

..I have some extremely weird and esoteric hypotheses in play at the moment.......which is why some of the posters on here might think I've lost the plot a bit.

I have given you an approximate date for when "the stars" as you put it,say things go tits-up....time will tell if my theory passes scrutiny...all I can do is position some of my investments accordingly,so if this road-test is correct I WILL know which will be the hot sectors to invest in next.......with further research I may be able to give you a rough idea of dates for those too.

the US are drilling in alaska,and have also awarded lots of contracts to US firms in iraq...and i suspect iran is in line for similar treatment!(and we have a nice little outpost in the antarctic area called the falklands!!!...anybody seriously think we'd go to war over a few islands for the sake of a few sheep????naaaaaaah!)

they also hold patents on massive amounts of renewable technology(developed by nasa during the cold war!!!!),so I guess the plan is take it while it's cheap,and then take royalties on the renewables when it runs out.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...c=4818&hl=iran#

HOLA444
Guest Guy_Montag

I'm pretty sure that the we were not aware that the Falklands had oil in their waters in the early 80s. I'm wondering how long before the Antarctic treaty falls over as people rush for oil.

HOLA445

OK folks do you still think I'm crackers???

I've made references to this for the past YEAR or so.

and low and behold we have the oil bourse kicking off in march.

now,allegedly,the IAEA HAVE found evidence of atomic weapon research!!!!!!!

I was looking at it from more of an astrological viewpoint(mar 29 is VERY significant)...but the pawns are being moved into position as predicted.

this is only going one way......get into gold/oil sharpish.

What are you on about? Made reference to what? Something Iran declared publically last year and the whole world knows about?

The IAEA "evidence" is in the form of a laptop taken by American spies on a raid into Iran.

Problem is, it contains information given the Iranians by the US. Wheels within wheels.

Iran is being stitched up like a kipper.

As for an "astrological viewpoint" stop talking sh1te.

As I have already pointed out, its the Iranian new year on March 28th.

.....Astrology me bo**ix.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I don't see why Iran doesn't just say, "ok come and inspect me", with regards to nuclear weapons.

Surely the nuclear thing is going to give the USA a reason to declare war, which may prevent the oil bourse, which is where the real [economic] war lies.

Am I barking up the wrong bush?

HOLA449

What I can't seem to understand is what happened to the "old fashioned" concept of war ..... ?!

The Roman/Spanish/British etc etc never needed an "excuse" to go invading ?!

Alexander The Great purely wanted to conquer the world ..... and was proud to admit it !!

If the USA just went ahead and attacked Iran ..... what would anybody do about it ..... apart from lip service ???

In fact if Georgy Porgy told the great american public how screwed the country would be without Iranian oil and the Dollar Hedgemony ..... the majority of yanks would be kicking their kids out the door to join the military .....

I'm wondering if "conspiracy theories" are Americas way of just being "polite" before kickin azz ..... the US is powerful enough to do whatever the hell she likes ..... she knows it and so does everybody else ......

HOLA4410

I don't see why Iran doesn't just say, "ok come and inspect me", with regards to nuclear weapons.

Surely the nuclear thing is going to give the USA a reason to declare war, which may prevent the oil bourse, which is where the real [economic] war lies.

Am I barking up the wrong bush?

I think you're exactly right J.....the war is inevitible,even if iran were to cave in and allow full inspections.

....we are certainly being softened up for it(predictable),and I fully expect another "event" in order to sanction action.

however,i have a feeling the way this one pans out will not be how many people expect(not by the queensbury rules if you know what I mean)

HOLA4411
In the brief report obtained Tuesday, however, the agency said bluntly that the 15-page document showing how to cast fissile uranium into metal was "related to the fabrication of nuclear weapon components."

Bloody 'ell the installation manual for an MFI flat pack is larger than this! have they also considered the fact this 'document' will more than likely consist of 12 different language varients that you have to flick through before you find somthing you can understand :rolleyes::P

are these f@cking muppets for real?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
I'm wondering if "conspiracy theories" are Americas way of just being "polite" before kickin azz ..... the US is powerful enough to do whatever the hell she likes ..... she knows it and so does everybody else ......

But the world is gettting sick of being pushed around and europe/ Russia/ Japan are more than a match for the bankcrupt americans if it came to that.

Bush killed his own people to fill his pockets

America needs to take it's pill else we will all have some 60's MAD

HOLA4414

I can only agree that we are being primed. But Iran is definately not Iraq. The Americans are not in control of Iraq even with some extra help (coallition of the lame) where exactly would the ground troops to fight a terrible war of attrition come from. Bonkers! I just can't see the end game of even the threat of war against Iran.

Archived