House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghostly

Idiocracy UK

Is it just me or is there an increase in the number of anti-social, loutish, selfish people of all ages in the UK? I do live in a rough and ready part of the UK and there have always been oiks around but they mostly kept to themselves and had lines of behaviour they wouldn’t cross.

In your experience has the UK gotten worse in the last 10 years in this regard or has it always been this way?

The next 10 years will certainly be “interesting”.

Don't want to sound like a ITG, but the UK law & order seems increasingly insufficient at rehabilitation, consequence, and punishment.

High schools are microcosm of discipline slacking and riffraff getting bolder - a younger student who went to my old high school got violently attacked for defending a minority student from racist bullies, and the head teacher could do nothing about it and said not to provoke the scroats.

On 23/12/2018 at 14:13, Ghostly said:

Is it just me or is there an increase in the number of anti-social, loutish, selfish people of all ages in the UK? I do live in a rough and ready part of the UK and there have always been oiks around but they mostly kept to themselves and had lines of behaviour they wouldn’t cross.

In your experience has the UK gotten worse in the last 10 years in this regard or has it always been this way?

The next 10 years will certainly be “interesting”.

Alas, not just the U. K. Most of Western civilization is being dumbed down, whether through epigenetics, education, state Media control

Television, the Drug of the Nation
Song by The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy

contrived addiction to  brain numbing games, applications, devices, phones, tablets and misc devices which spout the same stuff day in day out without giving any incentive to search, learn, find more or better oneself.

Combined with a policy to turn everybody into slaves where debt is King, and people work to hand them a straight over to pay debts off leaving just one holiday a year. 

This has absolutely stifled any self-improvement or allowed people the time, space and Peace to contemplate, challenge, discover and understand the nature of society, existence and life. 

Boiled frogs indeed. 

In my time in Cambodia when I saw the results of the Khmer Rouge and Pol Pots execution strategy it became clear that thinking people are not desired by the state as they are not compliant. 

Human evolution is at its most fierce in times of challenge, but we are living in a time and Society of social manipulation, fear, debt, and borderline comfort which is not growth encouraging. And people can't see it. A United Society and community is one that can think, collaborate, develop, grow and respect each other. however a fractured one is one where every man is an island. Together We Stand, divided we fall is a mantra the PTB knows and fears the former. 

Combine these social effects with the "coincidental" suppression of some of our body's most incredible components particularly in the brain such as the pineal gland which regulates circadian rhythms and sleep, energy, feelings of contentment, happiness and insight via DMT production and is effectively blocked up by the ingestion of fluoride which dentists are now possibly encouraging people to swallow the toothpaste. Combine this with a plethora of high fat, high sugar, chemical Laden GM products and you can understand where people's energy has gone. Don't even get me started on the effects of high energy power lines, mobile phones, and the effects on microwave ovens on food. see this ( reproduced by contemporaries of mine) experiment by Dr Masaru Emoto re: water and crystal formation and then understands 80% of Homo Sapiens bodies are water.. And more than 90% of Homo Sapiens cerebellum. 

https://ru-clip.net/video/PDW9Lqj8hmc/dr-masaru-emoto-hado-water-crystals-full-documentary.html

48 minutes ago, hp72 said:

Combine these social effects with the "coincidental" suppression of some of our body's most incredible components particularly in the brain such as the pineal gland which regulates circadian rhythms and sleep, energy, feelings of contentment, happiness and insight via DMT production and is effectively blocked up by the ingestion of fluoride which dentists are now possibly encouraging people to swallow the toothpaste. Combine this with a plethora of high fat, high sugar, chemical Laden GM products and you can understand where people's energy has gone. Don't even get me started on the effects of high energy power lines, mobile phones, and the effects on microwave ovens on food. see this ( reproduced by contemporaries of mine) experiment by Dr Masaru Emoto re: water and crystal formation and then understands 80% of Homo Sapiens bodies are water.. And more than 90% of Homo Sapiens cerebellum. 

https://ru-clip.net/video/PDW9Lqj8hmc/dr-masaru-emoto-hado-water-crystals-full-documentary.html

Why are we veering off course with incoherent gibberish about floride in the water and the evils of microwave ovens?!

I was thinking more about civil society eroding away, psychopathy amongst school kids not properly addressed, and the Western countries becoming ungovernable.

18 hours ago, Big Orange said:

Why are we veering off course with incoherent gibberish about floride in the water and the evils of microwave ovens?!

I was thinking more about civil society eroding away, psychopathy amongst school kids not properly addressed, and the Western countries becoming ungovernable.

the inference is that not all of the decline can be attributed to just bad behaviour.

there may well be other factors in play, chemically induced stuff like food/water additives etc.

they proved this one back in the 70's with tartrazine in fruit squash with a link to hyperactivity, so it would be a bit naive to suggest that the problem has gone away or was just isolated to that particular additive.

in this upside-down world,the power that be are demonising the useful ones like salt,and promoting the nasty ones like aspartame.

Human evolution is at its most fierce in times of challenge, but we are living in a time and Society of social manipulation, fear, debt, and borderline comfort which is not growth encouraging. And people can't see it. A United Society and community is one that can think, collaborate, develop, grow and respect each other. however a fractured one is one where every man is an island. Together We Stand, divided we fall is a mantra the PTB knows and fears the former. 

People can see it......too busy trying to protect what they have, perhaps having a fear that others will take the little they do have from them?  lack of both trust and respect of others who have the power to help, to do anything positive about it?;)

On 26/12/2018 at 14:56, Big Orange said:

That's Idiocracy.

On 26/12/2018 at 14:56, Big Orange said:

39 minutes ago, Will! said:

That's Idiocracy.

Distract people from the real issues.

Toss in some minor issues (often fake or FUD) and distract/divert any conversations about the real issues. 

Distraction is a well established tool for parenting very young children (caution: use sparingly because it has serious negative side effects if that is the only tool you use). 

In the end it is about distracting folks by glitz and glamour and selfish desire... And if those don't work then distract with fear or hate for fake/side issues.

So that they ignore the cliff they are being herded off whilst worrying about the health and safety of the grassy knoll they are being dragged over. 

12 hours ago, Aidan Ap Word said:

Distract people from the real issues.

Toss in some minor issues (often fake or FUD) and distract/divert any conversations about the real issues. 

<~~~>

In the end it is about distracting folks by glitz and glamour and selfish desire... And if those don't work then distract with fear or hate for fake/side issues.

So that they ignore the cliff they are being herded off whilst worrying about the health and safety of the grassy knoll they are being dragged over. 

Thank you all for (de)constructive feedback on my comments and yes, it was re:the population generally being hampered from the opportunity to have insight, compassion, contemplation,  retrospection and self improvement. Whether the obstacles are caused by social, financial, diet or other reasons is (almost) moot. 

Genuine question of you, @Aidan Ap Word - are you referring to my above post as being a distraction, or of the wider Society being distracted? Thx. 

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 18:07, Big Orange said:

Don't want to sound like a ITG, but the UK law & order seems increasingly insufficient at rehabilitation, consequence, and punishment.

High schools are microcosm of discipline slacking and riffraff getting bolder - a younger student who went to my old high school got violently attacked for defending a minority student from racist bullies, and the head teacher could do nothing about it and said not to provoke the scroats.

Yes, that's the sort of thing I was thinking about. A serious lack of consequences for behaviour that makes the world unpleasant for the majority.

On 25/12/2018 at 12:37, hp72 said:

Agree. Female dentists have a higher miscarriage rate than the female poplaution at large. I had all my mercury fillings replaced. I’ve used “green people” toothpaste for years, take hemp protein instead of whey and avoid GM completely.

11 hours ago, Ghostly said:

Yes, that's the sort of thing I was thinking about. A serious lack of consequences for behaviour that makes the world unpleasant for the majority.

Children and teens have since forever been problematic and rebellious, with criminal psychopaths already manifesting their traits at around 12, it's just that parenting and schooling in the UK has gone downhill fast.

In recent years I hear of too many cases of teachers getting fired for false accusations of assault from bad students (who soon after rapidly grow up into criminal youths).

1 hour ago, Arpeggio said:

Agree. Female dentists have a higher miscarriage rate than the female poplaution at large. I had all my mercury fillings replaced. I’ve used “green people” toothpaste for years, take hemp protein instead of whey and avoid GM completely.

Inert mercury in tooth fillings is much safer than when it's a vapour. 

In the so called good old days you had toxic lead almost absolutely everywhere and radioactive clocks. 

48 minutes ago, Big Orange said:

Inert mercury in tooth fillings is much safer than when it's a vapour.

Dropping a hammer onto ones head is also much safer than dropping a Truck onto ones head.

48 minutes ago, Big Orange said:

In the so called good old days you had toxic lead almost absolutely everywhere and radioactive clocks.  

Yes, Children's toys too. Victorians were mad. The gas companies would lower the pressure at night to save money, sometimes making gas lights in people's homes go out. Then it would just slowly leak gas. Next morning Lady Phillipa "Pippa" Mandles-bottom the 4th lights here cigarette BOOM!

14 hours ago, hp72 said:

Thank you all for (de)constructive feedback on my comments and yes, it was re:the population generally being hampered from the opportunity to have insight, compassion, contemplation,  retrospection and self improvement. Whether the obstacles are caused by social, financial, diet or other reasons is (almost) moot. 

Genuine question of you, @Aidan Ap Word - are you referring to my above post as being a distraction, or of the wider Society being distracted? Thx. 

What I am saying is that almost all of MSM is distraction. And so many allegations exist of manipulation and what smacks of conspiracy-type actions are probably either distractions or (if/where) they are real then just layer upon layer of distraction. 

True or not they are distractions. 

The key facts are we are all largely forced onto a treadmill... And then all this bull dust is thrust down our throats. 

That said: there are a lot of worse places in the world. 

1 hour ago, Arpeggio said:

Dropping a hammer onto ones head is also much safer than dropping a Truck onto ones head.

Yes, Children's toys too. Victorians were mad. The gas companies would lower the pressure at night to save money, sometimes making gas lights in people's homes go out. Then it would just slowly leak gas. Next morning Lady Phillipa "Pippa" Mandles-bottom the 4th lights here cigarette BOOM!

Doesn't sound that convincing. They wouldn't be all that bothered about blowing up a few dozen factory workers but companies blowing up the wealthy would've been in a bit of trouble even then.