House Price Crash Forum
prozac

Diane Abbot for Prime minister

2 hours ago, prozac said:

I would like to place my nomination for Diane Abbott for Prime minister

If any of you disagree give reasons 

16563079-ABAB-407C-95B2-1B2A40B16354.jpeg

She slept with Steptoe. In a wheat field.

2 hours ago, prozac said:

She does not look like that in real life. Photoshopped.

She has more of constipated Hippo look.

1 hour ago, localhero1983 said:

Because I do not want a racist as PM

Seemingly also a person of relatively poor judgement and either too lazy or lacking mental ability to prepare for questioning, politically. Which I find hard to believe given the quality of her academic background.

I also object to a Labour politician trying to cover up sending her kids to private schools. Not necessarily the sending but the covering up bit. If that is what has happened.

10 hours ago, Bluestone59 said:

Seemingly also a person of relatively poor judgement and either too lazy or lacking mental ability to prepare for questioning, politically. Which I find hard to believe given the quality of her academic background.

I also object to a Labour politician trying to cover up sending her kids to private schools. Not necessarily the sending but the covering up bit. If that is what has happened.

Everytime she is questioned, which just goes hand in hand with being a politician, it is just too painful to watch. She acts like a kid who has just painted a picture of a house on your car with tipex, you know she did it, she knows she did it, but we have to go through this painful process of her denying it, with kids though it is cute.

She seems to think it is unfair that she is grilled after being caught spilling out her true bile in private such as " British middle class whites need a good kicking at last" and that the IRA are the people to do it. Like you said she puts zero effort into knowing about the subjects she needs to know about, probably because good or bad she has a plan how she wants to see the UK reformed, and I think revenge is part of it

16 hours ago, prozac said:

you are a troll

1 hour ago, juvenal said:

I just pray that her and Steptoe weren't 'at it' in the same field that Theresa May was running through...

That would explain the ongoing trauma she seems to suffer from...

teresa-may.png

4 hours ago, localhero1983 said:

Everytime she is questioned, which just goes hand in hand with being a politician, it is just too painful to watch. She acts like a kid who has just painted a picture of a house on your car with tipex, you know she did it, she knows she did it, but we have to go through this painful process of her denying it, with kids though it is cute.

She seems to think it is unfair that she is grilled after being caught spilling out her true bile in private such as " British middle class whites need a good kicking at last" and that the IRA are the people to do it. Like you said she puts zero effort into knowing about the subjects she needs to know about, probably because good or bad she has a plan how she wants to see the UK reformed, and I think revenge is part of it

Or no matter what she says the media hate her

lets be honest they do hate her because she is black 

16 minutes ago, prozac said:

Or no matter what she says the media hate her

lets be honest they do hate her because she is black 

They do not hate her because she is black, that normally would be a positive to a left wing driven industry  it just shows what a goon she is 

I remember seeing Abbott give a talk about her time on the Treasury Select Committee (some years after she left it) where she was describing how difficult it was to understand what was going on and how bad she was with numbers. She was making light of it and the audience were laughing along. I was totally appalled and wondering why on earth was she on the committee if she wasn't technically capable of grasping the material.