House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stillLooking

Creative Ea Photography

I've noticed a few times recently that some of the interior shots coming from Foxtons in Twickenham area are getting more and more arty. The other week there was one in the bathroom just focusing on a tap ( I wish I'd bookmarked it now).

Now there's a bad out of focus, angular close up of the fireplace (or however you'd describe it), and one peeping through th doorway, showing 3 picture frames and the bed! haha...

Sorry I had to share this with you all!

Hmm.. might help if I added the link in!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-564...pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

Edited by stillLooking

Guest Bart of Darkness

One of my old 'A' level tutors always made a case for it being "soft focus" rather than out of focus.

Too bad I was primarily on a technical photography course and couldn't get away with stuff like that.

Guest Bart of Darkness

The beauty of the fisheye is that it makes rooms seem enormous.

Very useful when photographing the average "luxury" cubbyhole apartment.

Stilllooking.

I had a look at the link you posted, then clicked on the floorplan. It looks like a pretty big house, untill you notice the room at the bottom of the ground floor. It's called "Garden". Never seen a room called that on a floor plan before :blink:

Slightly off-topic, but on a similar subject I saw a house in my area described as "Easy access to the M4". The reality is that from this house you can see the M4, hear the M4, smell the M4, but if you want to actually get on the M4 you have to drive 10 miles on tiny roads to get the junction!