House Price Crash Forum

"I want to be financially free, I bought my first house last year, its gone up alot. Obviously im going to remortgage to reinvest the money"

HOLA441
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
8 minutes ago, Si1 said:

http://www.reading.ac.uk/alumniandsupporters/community/our-alumni/alumni-profiles/simone-Partner.aspx

Hard to knock her business focus, tbf. Don't know if it will last.

She's been caught out selling on products she received for free (and opened and tested) in an £50 advent calendar.

Her house is in Wiltshire / Swindon area, and was a brand new build. So highly unlikely its even gone up

HOLA448

Social media 'influencing' is 100% a ponzi scheme at this stage. They're all having breakdowns now from the pressure of having to literally sell their souls on a daily basis to thousands of strangers. It's no surprise they're financially illiterate too.

https://graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/news/social-media-stars-anxiety-depression/

Edited by PeanutButter

HOLA449
HOLA4410
1 minute ago, longgone said:

anyone care to put the girl straight in the comments section ?

I know that beauty bloggers can make some serious money if they get to the top. I have no idea how long their individual success might last. Three things they have going for them seem to be: drive and energy, genuinely good looking, good presenters.

HOLA4411

Who cares?  Why does anyone worry about what other people do in their own life. We all make personal choices that others would chose not to make.

For instance I personally find it incredible the amount of money some people pay to go to a premier football game to watch people diving and pretending to be hurt for  90  minutes.  I do not bother to rant about it it is their own money so nothing to do with me.  

Same with this.  Not something I would want to do myself but I do not care.

HOLA4412
3 minutes ago, stuckin2up2down said:

She's been caught out selling on products she received for free (and opened and tested) in an £50 advent calendar.

Her house is in Wiltshire / Swindon area, and was a brand new build. So highly unlikely its even gone up

Oh dear. Help to buy. 5% deposit down.

HOLA4413
Just now, happyguy said:

Who cares?  Why does anyone worry about what other people do in their own life. We all make personal choices that others would chose not to make.

For instance I personally find it incredible the amount of money some people pay to go to a premier football game to watch people diving and pretending to be hurt for  90  minutes.  I do not bother to rant about it it is their own money so nothing to do with me.  

You're right, but we're nosey ;)

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
4 minutes ago, Si1 said:

I know that beauty bloggers can make some serious money if they get to the top. I have no idea how long their individual success might last. Three things they have going for them seem to be: drive and energy, genuinely good looking, good presenters.

https://www.instagram.com/pleesecakes/

just make good looking cakes and slip the body coach joe wickes into your marketing scam. 

how the irony  healthy gym guy advertising calories laden cakes that are 5000 plus calories.  oxymoron cakes. 

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
8 minutes ago, happyguy said:

It's interesting to see the mindset of people, soon as house increases in value they want to remortgage to get BTLs.

The influencer world does seem to be in a bubble.

The biggest female influencer in the uk zoella released a book recently that only sold 20k copies despite almost a year of promotion to her 12 million followers. Brands are paying a lot to these people that often aren't that influential.

HOLA4418
16 minutes ago, Si1 said:

So she bought a house, let's guess, Berkshire or thereabouts in 2017 (video is dated 2018) and it's gone up loads in value? Is that likely?

FB is your friend.

Her profile says - Lives in Bath, From Bath.

Oh, how very poosh and Jane Austin!

However, her posting are a bit more revealing.

'Does anyone live on the Redhill estate in Calne (not the Stockley one) but the one on Sandpit Road? Who is the woman who constantly screams at her kids every single afternoon/evening? I can hear her all the way from my house which isn't on the estate. '

Calne - or anyother town in Wiltshire - is a long way - money, socially, miles, number of teeth - from Bath,

If I was to guess, shes bought a new build thrown up in a horrendous hill billy Wiltshire town, which is 30% full of social housing - both local hill billies and people kicked out of more expensive areas.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Without getting too stalky, so im not postign the link, she has a compnay named after her fuxing micropig.

Now a mivropig is nothing more than a piglet with a promise it wont grwo into 0.5 tonne for mad pork.

Id question the sanity of anyone buying a micropig.

In ~ 4 years:

' . I graduated with a high 2:1 and started working as a paralegal for Osbourne Clarke and then at Goughs as a property conveyancer but I realised after 3 months that this type of job wasn't for me. I moved onto working as an account manager for Siemens, and after a year of building up my contacts and social media following I was able to leave Siemens and earn a living from my blog and social media outlets. I now work full time as 'Eltoria'. '

Thats 3 jobs she's churned.

My standard repsonse for a gra is to choose your 1st job carefully. Youll be there 2 years.

HOLA4421
36 minutes ago, PeanutButter said:

Social media 'influencing' is 100% a ponzi scheme at this stage. They're all having breakdowns now from the pressure of having to literally sell their souls on a daily basis to thousands of strangers. It's no surprise they're financially illiterate too.

https://graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/news/social-media-stars-anxiety-depression/

Indeed.

Katie Price/Jordan is a cautonary tale, who predates this sort of interweb ******.

HOLA4422
16 minutes ago, stuckin2up2down said:

Ha great! I hadn't heard of these scammers.

It's such an easy gig to get into if you have friends in high places

Was on thismorning last week. the interview technique was less than informative.  "just chuck some of that on top"   

sometimes it`s best to be a silent partner. ?

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
19 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Without getting too stalky, so im not postign the link, she has a compnay named after her fuxing micropig.

Now a mivropig is nothing more than a piglet with a promise it wont grwo into 0.5 tonne for mad pork.

Id question the sanity of anyone buying a micropig.

In ~ 4 years:

' . I graduated with a high 2:1 and started working as a paralegal for Osbourne Clarke and then at Goughs as a property conveyancer but I realised after 3 months that this type of job wasn't for me. I moved onto working as an account manager for Siemens, and after a year of building up my contacts and social media following I was able to leave Siemens and earn a living from my blog and social media outlets. I now work full time as 'Eltoria'. '

Thats 3 jobs she's churned.

My standard repsonse for a gra is to choose your 1st job carefully. Youll be there 2 years.

There's nothing interesting on the companies house page is there? All I saw was the address and zoopla says its gone down £950 since buying it and that doesn't even account for the depreciation of it not being a brand new build anymore.

Her CV isn't looking great if she needs to look for a job soon.

HOLA4425