Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stuckin2up2down

"I want to be financially free, I bought my first house last year, its gone up alot. Obviously im going to remortgage to reinvest the money"

Recommended Posts

So she bought a house, let's guess, Berkshire or thereabouts in 2017 (video is dated 2018) and it's gone up loads in value? Is that likely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Si1 said:

http://www.reading.ac.uk/alumniandsupporters/community/our-alumni/alumni-profiles/simone-Partner.aspx

 

Hard to knock her business focus, tbf. Don't know if it will last.

She's been caught out selling on products she received for free (and opened and tested) in an £50 advent calendar.

Her house is in Wiltshire / Swindon area, and was a brand new build. So highly unlikely its even gone up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Social media 'influencing' is 100% a ponzi scheme at this stage. They're all having breakdowns now from the pressure of having to literally sell their souls on a daily basis to thousands of strangers. It's no surprise they're financially illiterate too.

https://graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/news/social-media-stars-anxiety-depression/

Edited by PeanutButter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what have you make me watch. I try to tell my other half to stop watching this kind of shit. My life is better without those fake non staged videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, longgone said:

anyone care to put the girl straight in the comments section 😄

I know that beauty bloggers can make some serious money if they get to the top. I have no idea how long their individual success might last. Three things they have going for them seem to be: drive and energy, genuinely good looking, good presenters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares?  Why does anyone worry about what other people do in their own life. We all make personal choices that others would chose not to make.

For instance I personally find it incredible the amount of money some people pay to go to a premier football game to watch people diving and pretending to be hurt for  90  minutes.  I do not bother to rant about it it is their own money so nothing to do with me.  

Same with this.  Not something I would want to do myself but I do not care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stuckin2up2down said:

She's been caught out selling on products she received for free (and opened and tested) in an £50 advent calendar.

Her house is in Wiltshire / Swindon area, and was a brand new build. So highly unlikely its even gone up

Oh dear. Help to buy. 5% deposit down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, happyguy said:

Who cares?  Why does anyone worry about what other people do in their own life. We all make personal choices that others would chose not to make.

For instance I personally find it incredible the amount of money some people pay to go to a premier football game to watch people diving and pretending to be hurt for  90  minutes.  I do not bother to rant about it it is their own money so nothing to do with me.  

Same with this.  Not something I would want to do myself but I do not care.

You're right, but we're nosey ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Si1 said:

I know that beauty bloggers can make some serious money if they get to the top. I have no idea how long their individual success might last. Three things they have going for them seem to be: drive and energy, genuinely good looking, good presenters.

https://www.instagram.com/pleesecakes/

just make good looking cakes and slip the body coach joe wickes into your marketing scam. 

how the irony  healthy gym guy advertising calories laden cakes that are 5000 plus calories.  oxymoron cakes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, happyguy said:

Who cares?  Why does anyone worry about what other people do in their own life. We all make personal choices that others would chose not to make.

For instance I personally find it incredible the amount of money some people pay to go to a premier football game to watch people diving and pretending to be hurt for  90  minutes.  I do not bother to rant about it it is their own money so nothing to do with me.  

Same with this.  Not something I would want to do myself but I do not care.

It's interesting to see the mindset of people, soon as house increases in value they want to remortgage to get BTLs.

The influencer world does seem to be in a bubble.

The biggest female influencer in the uk zoella released a book recently that only sold 20k copies despite almost a year of promotion to her 12 million followers. Brands are paying a lot to these people that often aren't that influential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Si1 said:

So she bought a house, let's guess, Berkshire or thereabouts in 2017 (video is dated 2018) and it's gone up loads in value? Is that likely?

FB is your friend.

Her profile says - Lives in Bath, From Bath.

Oh, how very poosh and Jane Austin!

However, her posting are a bit more revealing.

'Does anyone live on the Redhill estate in Calne (not the Stockley one) but the one on Sandpit Road? Who is the woman who constantly screams at her kids every single afternoon/evening? I can hear her all the way from my house which isn't on the estate. '

Calne - or anyother town in Wiltshire - is a long way - money, socially, miles, number of teeth - from Bath,

If I was to guess, shes bought a new build thrown up in a horrendous hill billy Wiltshire town, which is 30% full of social housing - both local hill billies and people kicked out of more expensive areas.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, longgone said:

39813245_2278272132244038_10658268243160

i guess everyone wants to buy some cakes from a garage floor on dust sheets next to some paint tins . 😆

Ha great! I hadn't heard of these scammers.

It's such an easy gig to get into if you have friends in high places

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without getting too stalky, so im not postign the link, she has a compnay named after her fuxing micropig.

Now a mivropig is nothing more than a piglet with a promise it wont grwo into 0.5 tonne for mad pork.

Id question the sanity of anyone buying a micropig.

In ~ 4 years:

' . I graduated with a high 2:1 and started working as a paralegal for Osbourne Clarke and then at Goughs as a property conveyancer but I realised after 3 months that this type of job wasn't for me. I moved onto working as an account manager for Siemens, and after a year of building up my contacts and social media following I was able to leave Siemens and earn a living from my blog and social media outlets. I now work full time as 'Eltoria'. '

Thats 3 jobs she's churned.

My standard repsonse for a gra is to choose your 1st job carefully. Youll be there 2 years.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, PeanutButter said:

Social media 'influencing' is 100% a ponzi scheme at this stage. They're all having breakdowns now from the pressure of having to literally sell their souls on a daily basis to thousands of strangers. It's no surprise they're financially illiterate too.

https://graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/news/social-media-stars-anxiety-depression/

Indeed.

Katie Price/Jordan is a cautonary tale, who predates this sort of interweb ******.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, stuckin2up2down said:

Ha great! I hadn't heard of these scammers.

It's such an easy gig to get into if you have friends in high places

Was on thismorning last week. the interview technique was less than informative.  "just chuck some of that on top"   

sometimes it`s best to be a silent partner. 😄

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, longgone said:

drummed up some followers on the social media sites and then directed them to her godaddy webpage. 

hardly alan sugar is it. 😄

I'm sure she'll find someone will expand her portfolio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Without getting too stalky, so im not postign the link, she has a compnay named after her fuxing micropig.

Now a mivropig is nothing more than a piglet with a promise it wont grwo into 0.5 tonne for mad pork.

Id question the sanity of anyone buying a micropig.

In ~ 4 years:

' . I graduated with a high 2:1 and started working as a paralegal for Osbourne Clarke and then at Goughs as a property conveyancer but I realised after 3 months that this type of job wasn't for me. I moved onto working as an account manager for Siemens, and after a year of building up my contacts and social media following I was able to leave Siemens and earn a living from my blog and social media outlets. I now work full time as 'Eltoria'. '

Thats 3 jobs she's churned.

My standard repsonse for a gra is to choose your 1st job carefully. Youll be there 2 years.

 

There's nothing interesting on the companies house page is there? All I saw was the address and zoopla says its gone down £950 since buying it and that doesn't even account for the depreciation of it not being a brand new build anymore.

Her CV isn't looking great if she needs to look for a job soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 244 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?


      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.