House Price Crash Forum

Premier Inn unveils no-frills hotel brand with 1/2 size rooms from £19 a night

HOLA441

If they become that cheap ( I suspect £19 is a teaser rate ), it will be cheaper to rent a micro hotel room than an hmo room in high cost rental areas.

The other advantage is that you won't be stuck with 6 month tenancy leading to a more  mobile / flexible work force 

Premier Inn unveils no-frills hotel brand with pod-style rooms

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/oct/22/more-room-at-premier-inn-no-frills-hotel-brand-unveiled

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

HOLA442
50 minutes ago, Saving For a Space Ship said:

If they become that cheap ( I suspect £19 is a teaser rate ), it will be cheaper to rent a micro hotel room than an hmo room in high cost rental areas.

The other advantage is that you won't be stuck with 6 month tenancy leading to a more  mobile / flexible work force 

Premier Inn unveils no-frills hotel brand with pod-style rooms

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/oct/22/more-room-at-premier-inn-no-frills-hotel-brand-unveiled

I thought Premier Inn was a no-frills brand....so this is a no-frills offshoot of a no-frills brand. Kind of like if Ryanair launched a no-frills brand, now that would be a great way to travel.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Progress...so exciting living in modern Britain and seeing these great improvements in our standard of living almost daily....why not just not bother cleaning the rooms and reducing rare to £10? More progress.:-)...Like the fact that you need to be an experienced dentist to live in a house a milkman use to expect to live in....progress.