Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Si1

Sugar Daddying is so messed up

Recommended Posts

I can't think of a more vile sign of the inequality between generations than the rise of sugardaddys.

 

Prostitution is one thing, it's physical sexual favours for cash. But sugardaddying is just pure narcissism. It's buying the pretence of affection, dates, etc as well as sex, off a scarily young woman for a much older richer man, exploiting generational inequality primarily.

 

What a horrible thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Si1 said:

It's buying the pretence of affection, dates, etc as well as sex, off a scarily young woman for a much older richer man, exploiting generational inequality primarily.

Where can I get in on this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Si1 said:

I can't think of a more vile sign of the inequality between generations than the rise of sugardaddys.

 

Prostitution is one thing, it's physical sexual favours for cash. But sugardaddying is just pure narcissism. It's buying the pretence of affection, dates, etc as well as sex, off a scarily young woman for a much older richer man, exploiting generational inequality primarily.

 

What a horrible thing.

what if the man is old and poor and the woman is young and rich. 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, longgone said:

what if the man is old and poor and the woman is young and rich. 😆

He'd get housing benefit and the triple lock pension, free bus pass and winter fuel allowance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Si1 said:

I can't think of a more vile sign of the inequality between generations than the rise of sugardaddys.

 

Prostitution is one thing, it's physical sexual favours for cash. But sugardaddying is just pure narcissism. It's buying the pretence of affection, dates, etc as well as sex, off a scarily young woman for a much older richer man, exploiting generational inequality primarily.

 

What a horrible thing.

It's been around since we lived in caves probably.  But now its actually commercialised!

https://www.sugardaddie.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, anonguest said:

It's been around since we lived in caves probably.  But now its actually commercialised!

https://www.sugardaddie.com

there's less excuse now than ever before, given the welfare state was invented 80 odd years ago or more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Si1 said:

there's less excuse now than ever before, given the welfare state was invented 80 odd years ago or more?

Methinks he doth protest too much.   Not jealous by any chance?  😉

Actually, whilst understandable, I think the comparison to prositution is just a wee bit off.   A professional prostitute, unless very upmarket and with already plenty of financial stability, cannot really afford the luxury of being picky about who she shags - old, young, fat, thin, spotty, whatever.  Otherwise she will starve.

Sugarbabies (is that what we call them?) can choose 100% who they hook up with and, presumably to some extent, the sex component need not be as automatic and on-demand/regular as for a prostitute? 

The other disimilarity is that sugardaddy-ing is a much more two way street affair and that, unlike prostitution typically, some degree of bona fide mutual friendship/companionship/personality will be involved.

IF a bloke is really grizzled old, fat, ugly, bad personality then no amount of money is likely to persuade a sugarbaby to hook up with him - and he'll have to get his rocks off via conventional soul-less and eotionally empty prostituion.

But, the above is admittedly me being somewhat Devil's advocate, and my sympathies/feelings on the matter do generally align with yours - but more so, I suspect, from the puzzlement that some young people (women typically) lack the self-respect/esteem/dignity that would presumably dissuade them from being sugarbabies.

Edited by anonguest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, anonguest said:

.

But, the above is admittedly me being somewhat Devil's advocate, and my sympathies/feelings on the matter do generally align with yours - but more so, I suspect, from the puzzlement that some young people (women typically) lack the self-respect/esteem/dignity that would presumably dissuade them from being sugarbabies.

I don't think it's about dignity. I believe it's about money. People who haven't fallen on hard times at all simply need to to make ends meet. That's the unusual situation. I also suspect it's far more exploitative than you suggest. Fairs fair, sensible discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Si1 said:

I don't think it's about dignity. I believe it's about money. People who haven't fallen on hard times at all simply need to to make ends meet. That's the unusual situation. I also suspect it's far more exploitative than you suggest. Fairs fair, sensible discussion.

Well I'd like to see research/data revealing the motive of sugarbabies before automatically presuming it is solely/predominantly motivated by bringing in the extra needed to 'makes end meet'.

Having met many unashamedly self confessed lazy people in my time I have no doubt that a non-trivial percentage of sugababies are those who are fully aware of what they are doing, have no shame in it AND do so because it means they de facto won't have to work for a living (or allow them to indulge in activities/pastimes/etc they could not otherwise do for reasons of lack of time because they would be working). 

I'm sure that sugardaddying comes in various 'flavours' and degrees and that the dividing line between sugardaddying and prostitution is a bit fuzzier and less narrow than you think.

Edited by anonguest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a similar vein I'm sure many here have seen (or can find very quickly) the various youtube videos where some blokes go around posing (or misleadingly portray) false wealth and get countless 'bites' of women on these 'fishing expeditions' - only for the bloke to reveal reality and/or try to shame them by drawing attention to their behaviour, etc.  Both (slightly) entertaining and illuminating.

Edited by anonguest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Ta!  You learn something new everyday. 😉

Or there's this :lol:

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arpeggio said:

This is more meritocratic.

 

Time would have been when seeing that would have shamed me into putting down/back in the packet the chocolate hobnob in my hand and halfway towards my open mouth, but now..........ah sod it.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, chronyx said:

The TL;DR is basically it's all mens fault, as usual.

No. I was just blaming intergenerational inequality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, anonguest said:

Well I'd like to see research/data revealing the motive of sugarbabies before automatically presuming it is solely/predominantly motivated by bringing in the extra needed to 'makes end meet'.

Having met many unashamedly self confessed lazy people in my time I have no doubt that a non-trivial percentage of sugababies are those who are fully aware of what they are doing, have no shame in it AND do so because it means they de facto won't have to work for a living (or allow them to indulge in activities/pastimes/etc they could not otherwise do for reasons of lack of time because they would be working). 

I'm sure that sugardaddying comes in various 'flavours' and degrees and that the dividing line between sugardaddying and prostitution is a bit fuzzier and less narrow than you think.

There is no dividing line. Sugardaddying is a subset of prostitution. AFAIK.

But fair comment aside from that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, anonguest said:

Time would have been when seeing that would have shamed me into putting down/back in the packet the chocolate hobnob in my hand and halfway towards my open mouth, but now..........ah sod it.  LOL

Women are pre programmed to be attracted to strong hunter gatherer type`s, not hob nob eating sofa surfers. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/10/2018 at 09:34, longgone said:

Women are pre programmed to be attracted to strong hunter gatherer type`s, not hob nob eating sofa surfers. 😄

Yes. I know.  My reply was alluding to how different things once were in my distant youthful past before parenthood and all that comes with it.  Can't be doing all bad though if the wife has stuck with me this far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, anonguest said:

Yes. I know.  My reply was alluding to how different things once were in my distant youthful past before parenthood and all that comes with it.  Can't be doing all bad though if the wife has stuck with me this far.

when money goes out the door love goes out the window. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 17:35, anonguest said:

Methinks he doth protest too much.   Not jealous by any chance?  😉

Actually, whilst understandable, I think the comparison to prositution is just a wee bit off.   A professional prostitute, unless very upmarket and with already plenty of financial stability, cannot really afford the luxury of being picky about who she shags - old, young, fat, thin, spotty, whatever.  Otherwise she will starve.

Sugarbabies (is that what we call them?) can choose 100% who they hook up with and, presumably to some extent, the sex component need not be as automatic and on-demand/regular as for a prostitute? 

The other disimilarity is that sugardaddy-ing is a much more two way street affair and that, unlike prostitution typically, some degree of bona fide mutual friendship/companionship/personality will be involved.

IF a bloke is really grizzled old, fat, ugly, bad personality then no amount of money is likely to persuade a sugarbaby to hook up with him - and he'll have to get his rocks off via conventional soul-less and eotionally empty prostituion.

But, the above is admittedly me being somewhat Devil's advocate, and my sympathies/feelings on the matter do generally align with yours - but more so, I suspect, from the puzzlement that some young people (women typically) lack the self-respect/esteem/dignity that would presumably dissuade them from being sugarbabies.

No, they are competing with hundreds of other sugar babies for a chance to sniff the money, the older rich guy will be choosing them (although they might not know or want to accept this) even although it looks like they hold all the cards, and his main tool of attraction (money) stays with him until he dies (unless she is really smart at playing him) while the sugarbaby will be losing her main card (looks) as the years go by. Real wealth is relatively rare but there are cute young women on every street corner in the land, meaning that the "Sugar-Daddy" is the real catch, hence the reason that you hear women bantering and joking about sugar-daddies, pretending that it is "sad" and "disgusting" etc. in reality many of them would do just about anything for a sniff of the high life, especially now in this celebrity obsessed age, although many might also deny this? All IMO of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dances with sheeple said:

No, they are competing with hundreds of other sugar babies for a chance to sniff the money, the older rich guy will be choosing them (although they might not know or want to accept this) even although it looks like they hold all the cards, and his main tool of attraction (money) stays with him until he dies (unless she is really smart at playing him) while the sugarbaby will be losing her main card (looks) as the years go by. Real wealth is relatively rare but there are cute young women on every street corner in the land, meaning that the "Sugar-Daddy" is the real catch, hence the reason that you hear women bantering and joking about sugar-daddies, pretending that it is "sad" and "disgusting" etc. in reality many of them would do just about anything for a sniff of the high life, especially now in this celebrity obsessed age, although many might also deny this? All IMO of course.

indeed ! quite a sobering thought when a sugar babe realizes she is no longer a sugar-babe and just a stain in a well used cup.  

parasites feed from the host but are always considered a infection that should be treated while the host stays strong.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 145 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?


      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.