HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Saw the headline on the BBC website RISE OF 2.0%

I. It never initially shocked me

2. I was on the verge of throwing the towel in

It is actually only 0.3% seasonally adjusted and probably very low volumes, so I am not quite going to throw the towel in just yet ? 

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

The Biased Broadcasting Corporation at it again then huh. 

I don't have BBC online account, can someone add a comment/tweet them repeating what inbruges is saying I.e. "It is actually only 0.3% seasonally adjusted and probably very low volumes" and mention that the BBC are basically lying by being so selective interpretating the data.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
7 minutes ago, deadlyavenger said:

The Biased Broadcasting Corporation at it again then huh. 

I don't have BBC online account, can someone add a comment/tweet them repeating what inbruges is saying I.e. "It is actually only 0.3% seasonally adjusted and probably very low volumes" and mention that the BBC are basically lying by being so selective interpretating the data.

I suspect once you remove the seasonally adjusted figure it will probably be closer to 0.0%. But people take a just a quick look at this article and think prices have rocketed 2%, they really are scum bags, just look also for the certain negative Brexit stories that will be out today that they release on a daily basis, publicly  funded propaganda, genius when you think about it.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416