House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PalmerEldritch

Nationwide Sep18

1 hour ago, Ghostly said:

"+2.3%. Strong and steady performance, constrained supply, there might be a gradual softening in the coming years. *wink*"

That's what they'll say.

Agreed....some made up nonsense to convince everyone all is well with the good ship "pwopatee".

Saw the headline on the BBC website RISE OF 2.0%

I. It never initially shocked me

2. I was on the verge of throwing the towel in

It is actually only 0.3% seasonally adjusted and probably very low volumes, so I am not quite going to throw the towel in just yet 🙂 

The Biased Broadcasting Corporation at it again then huh. 

I don't have BBC online account, can someone add a comment/tweet them repeating what inbruges is saying I.e. "It is actually only 0.3% seasonally adjusted and probably very low volumes" and mention that the BBC are basically lying by being so selective interpretating the data.

7 minutes ago, deadlyavenger said:

The Biased Broadcasting Corporation at it again then huh. 

I don't have BBC online account, can someone add a comment/tweet them repeating what inbruges is saying I.e. "It is actually only 0.3% seasonally adjusted and probably very low volumes" and mention that the BBC are basically lying by being so selective interpretating the data.

I suspect once you remove the seasonally adjusted figure it will probably be closer to 0.0%. But people take a just a quick look at this article and think prices have rocketed 2%, they really are scum bags, just look also for the certain negative Brexit stories that will be out today that they release on a daily basis, publicly  funded propaganda, genius when you think about it.

19 minutes ago, rantnrave said:

Scroll down for the quarterly report - makes for more interesting reading.

Just have. Thanks. And it is more interesting.

London down 0.7% this quarter. Annual % change last quarter -1.9%.

I can see the ripple passing my window now as it heads outwards.

These numbers are actually quite good news because they show a fairly steady market after house prices fell by their largest amount in six years in August." Jeremy Leaf, north London estate agent

Jeremy the band conductor on the titanic