House Price Crash Forum
eric pebble

THE BANKSTERS KNEW ALL ALONG THEY WERE PEDDLING LIAR LOANS

US investigators discovered the smoking gun at RBS.   As I have said over the last 15 years on this site - THEY KNEW THEY WERE COMMITTING FRAUD - THEY NEW THEY WERE PEDDLING POISONOUS LIAR LOANS.....   And yet........  No one is in jail!!  Isn't it just mind-blowing???  NO ONE IS IN JAIL!!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/aug/15/rbs-bankers-joked-about-destroying-the-us-housing-market

Edited by eric pebble

How else could they make people feel wealthy, spend money......banks thought by taking that action they could create their own security via HPI.....what security is there in lending to a small business, they could go bust.;)

30 minutes ago, eric pebble said:

US investigators discovered the smoking gun at RBS.   As I have said over the last 15 years on this site - THEY KNEW THEY WERE COMMITTING FRAUD - THEY NEW THEY WERE PEDDLING POISONOUS LIAR LOANS.....   And yet........  No one is in jail!!  Isn't it just mind-blowing???  NO ONE IS IN JAIL!!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/aug/15/rbs-bankers-joked-about-destroying-the-us-housing-market

Oh please don't get me started on this again Eric, I have only just learnt to let it go and accept that there are big time banker criminals who do get away with things and also accept that crime can pay, and that filters down a long way and includes a lot of people.

Like I have said before, liar loans is the one that ate away at me and I know dozens of people taking illegal ones out, one guy working for me in particular who "I tried to warn", and out of friendship and duty, seriously. If that little prat throws it back in my face many more times than he already  has  and how well he did out of it you might be seeing Inbruge on a assault charge 🙂 

Nice find! Lots of juicy foul mouthed internal memos. "making millions by trading loans that staff described as “total f***ing garbage”, according to transcripts released"

3 minutes ago, inbruges said:

Like I have said before, liar loans is the one that ate away at me and I know dozens of people taking illegal ones out, one guy working for me in particular who "I tried to warn", and out of friendship and duty, seriously. If that little prat throws it back in my face many more times than he already  has  and how well he did out of it you might be seeing Inbruge on a assault charge 🙂  

I'd help him out and tell others who earn over the average wage and rent / can't / won't buy.

50 minutes ago, eric pebble said:

Hey Eric

The top 1% who are all interlinked and form what is probably the most well formed parasitical organism in history have control of..

1. The Money(the big one)

2. Housing(rents and mortgages) and the building of

3. Taxes

4. water

5. Food

6. Transport

7. Media

8. Politics

Sorry if I have missed any.

Just try and buck the system, say you want to live off grid, say boat, caravan/wood cabin on friends land, covered van to camper, 2 will have a word with 8 for example. Same with food, grow your own in allotments they shut them down(50% loss in last decade alone), live on 5 acres and be 80% self sufficient , try and invent an unregulated currency.

They say there is a million paths you could follow to endless lifestyles, but the truth is the top 1% keep you safely tied into their control where you have no control or choice, just the illusion.