House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Banner

Sipson and other CPOs

Should CPOs be outlawed  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should CPOs be outlawed

• Yes, if the authorities can't reach an agreement to buy all the properties then tough!
    • No, the authorities know best and will purchase properties at a fair price.

Good question. Personally against it as I feel there are alternatives i.e. Gatwick etc in this case.

I know if I was happy to live in some grimy dump with planes skimming my roof every 3 seconds then I wouldn't be happy if someone came along and said "here's the market value now get out".

12 minutes ago, Sperm Donor said:

Good question. Personally against it as I feel there are alternatives i.e. Gatwick etc in this case.

I know if I was happy to live in some grimy dump with planes skimming my roof every 3 seconds then I wouldn't be happy if someone came along and said "here's the market value now get out".

Fortunately, Boris promised to lie down in front of the bulldozers :rolleyes:.

Is there a single promise that any member of this duplicitous government will keep?

I don't think they should be outlawed, but refuse to vote anything that give the reason that the authorities know best. Could we have another option?

What about the offer itself, is 25% above market value, plus some costs fair?

20 minutes ago, Just_Do_It said:

I don't think they should be outlawed, but refuse to vote anything that give the reason that the authorities know best. Could we have another option?

What about the offer itself, is 25% above market value, plus some costs fair?

Nothing is fair if you don't want to sell.

I can't think of another option. Either you trust the authorities to do the right thing, or you don't and I don't.

No CPOs, no problem.