House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GaryCobwell

Introduction

Hi, everyone! Not sure if anyone had done this already, so I just made this thread for new guys like me to create an intro. Anyway, newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online house financial community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers!

I'm sure this is well intentioned but forgive me for pointing out:

- if this is your intro, then you need to tell us something about yourself (which we prolly don't need to know), otherwise what's the point?

- presuming you prefer not to be ignored, you'll want non-newbies to welcome you, which I don't mind doing: welcome! However, as there are always many, many more non-newbies than newbies, this thread will (unless you want to be ignored) actually be largely full of non-newbies' "welcome" posts, so newbie posts will be totally lost;

- hardly anyone posts in off-topic, so your thread will hardly be read.

Still, you are welcome, not that my opinion means jack sh!t!

42 minutes ago, Renewed Investor said:

This isn't Alcoholics Anonymous,

Not officially, tho most here guard their anonymity jealously.

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 09:11, GaryCobwell said:

Hi, everyone! Not sure if anyone had done this already, so I just made this thread for new guys like me to create an intro. Anyway, newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online house financial community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers!

Welcome! There's also a thread here on the main forum: