House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crazypabs

40 bed portfolio for sale- RUN FOREST RUN

39 minutes ago, crazypabs said:

Clearly a BTL balls deep and desperate to to escape the house of cards.

https://www.pattinson.co.uk/property?id=326132

Interesting price/transaction  history on one of those streets (I cant be ar5ed to check the others)

https://houseprices.io/?q=alice+street+sunderland

2/3 sales a year until 2008.

Then averages 1 house every 10months or so, at ~30% off from 2008ish.

Being generous it's probably 50% over priced (those 8 properties are probably worth £100,000 each).

Realistically these are Student properties in a town where the student market has been destroyed by purpose built student housing. How much they are actually work as wrecks to be done up is anyone's guess but I doubt its £100,000 each.

Finally exactly what do Professionals in Sunderland do. There isn't exactly much there.

57 minutes ago, Houdini said:

Being generous it's probably 50% over priced (those 8 properties are probably worth £100,000 each).

Realistically these are Student properties in a town where the student market has been destroyed by purpose built student housing. How much they are actually work as wrecks to be done up is anyone's guess but I doubt its £100,000 each.

Finally exactly what do Professionals in Sunderland do. There isn't exactly much there.

Sex for £10. £15 for bare back.

1 hour ago, Houdini said:

They are in meetings with the thousands of executives in Norwich.

1 hour ago, Fromage Frais said:

They are in meetings with the thousands of executives in Norwich.

That's a long way to go to find someone to spot you the extra fiver.

Why is there a picture of a bridge? Is this man George C. Parker? - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_C._Parker

Parker is remembered as one of the most successful conmen in the history of the United States, as well as one of history's most talented hoaxers. His methods have passed into popular culture, giving rise to phrases such as "and if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you,"[7] a popular way of expressing a belief that someone is gullible.

21 hours ago, spyguy said:

Sex for £10. £15 for bare back.

I'd pay double if I could wear 2!!

2 hours ago, wish I could afford one said:

No asset class diversification.  No regional diversification.  No country diversification.  Genius.

This opportunity could be what I need to risk up my crypto portfolio