House Price Crash Forum
Randall Herbert

This Sums Up Govt For Me...

Byers rebuked on Railtrack answer

Mr Byers says he did not lie or deliberately mislead MPs

Ex-Transport Secretary Stephen Byers has been cleared of lying to MPs about Railtrack but told to apologise for telling an "untruth".

An Untruth? er like a lie perhaps? Must remember that precendent if I'm ever up in court.....

I suppose what can we really expect from the murderous lying Nu Labour con artists?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4665498.stm :blink:

I know a guy whom used to be a very senior Public servant here in Oz. He told me that EVERY minister that he worked for said

"Don't tell me anything that I wouldn't want to hear"

That way they could tell the truth and say that no-one told them about a particular problem. It was this guy who did the work. The ministers just played politics.

Byers rebuked on Railtrack answer

Mr Byers says he did not lie or deliberately mislead MPs

Ex-Transport Secretary Stephen Byers has been cleared of lying to MPs about Railtrack but told to apologise for telling an "untruth".

An Untruth? er like a lie perhaps? Must remember that precendent if I'm ever up in court.....

I suppose what can we really expect from the murderous lying Nu Labour con artists?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4665498.stm :blink:

I agree. Byers was caught out on Railtrack, but in addition "remembered" different things about meetings that he had from other participants of the same meetings (BMW, Railtrack). Still defended and considered ministerial calibre. Extraordinary (but no longer unusual) and shameless. Samuel Johnson had the opposite and far higher standard "Sir, you lie and you know that you lie".

It'll almost certainly be blamed upon a group of disparate insurgent revolutionary factions who via the vehicle of a website called HPC.co.uk, sought to undermine and bring down the whole economic system of the UK.

Whilst we all know that it was the murderous Nu Labour giants of 'Teflon' Phoney Bliar and 'Crash' Gordon Frown's inept incompetence that did it, although they will undoubtably cry that a "Big boy done it and ran away mr"

Edited by Randall Herbert