HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Mark Alexander

6 days ago

Sounds like another move towards "confiscation of assets" to me, as it S24 wasn't bad enough.

They seem to be creating new rules under licencing and then compulsory purchasing the properties because landlords cannot meet the stupid rules (which don't apply to owner occupiers) due to having been taxed to death by S24.

Has Lennin or Stallin been resurrected and taken over the UK whilst I've been sunning myself in Malta or what?

HOLA4418
42 minutes ago, longgone said:

Full_billboard.jpg

shame it`s been vandalized already 

This is so disingenious.

As a tenant I have already contacted 118 and informed them that I support s24, BANNED. Tried again and banned again, how dare they speak for me, how about you lot?

HOLA4419
6 minutes ago, inbruges said:

This is so disingenious.

As a tenant I have already contacted 118 and informed them that I support s24, BANNED. Tried again and banned again, how dare they speak for me, how about you lot?

You don't get banned on the ATTT Facebook page... how can they ban a tenant when it's a tenant tax page? I am sure that Private Fraser is stalking me on there... I know that within 3 milliseconds of posting a comment, he will post a long, indignant response saying how much I am obviously revelling in all of the soon-to-be-homeless etc. 

I only asked how the rent rises were going...

It's almost as if they genuinely believe that the tenants will end up paying for the likes of S24/stamp duty/licensing etc.

The ATTT page has got a little boring recently though; just an echo chamber, peddling the same nonsense. I just satisfy myself with an eye-roll rather than engaging with them these days as it has all got a bit formulaic. 

Still treat myself on occasions though :)

HOLA4420
4 minutes ago, oatbake said:

You don't get banned on the ATTT Facebook page... how can they ban a tenant when it's a tenant tax page? I am sure that Private Fraser is stalking me on there... I know that within 3 milliseconds of posting a comment, he will post a long, indignant response saying how much I am obviously revelling in all of the soon-to-be-homeless etc. 

I only asked how the rent rises were going...

It's almost as if they genuinely believe that the tenants will end up paying for the likes of S24/stamp duty/licensing etc.

The ATTT page has got a little boring recently though; just an echo chamber, peddling the same nonsense. I just satisfy myself with an eye-roll rather than engaging with them these days as it has all got a bit formulaic. 

Still treat myself on occasions though :)

property 118 website

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
1 hour ago, inbruges said:

This is so disingenious.

Why would a tenant give a fig about s24. i suppose if the landlord is going to get repossessed it may cause a problem. but to most renters i guess they don`t care one bit. 

I love how they are trying to pass the issue on to the renters. Since when was it a tenant tax ? 

HOLA4424

Angella Berarey Gary Sewell you can win, you just have to play smart and get as much education as is out there so you can make informed decisions

John Bailey Gary Sewell all business changes, but by being educated and attending regulate meetings to talk to other landlords you can keep ahead of the curve
Treat your business like a hobby it will cost you like one

Gary Sewell When I got my mortgages they never mentioned "Clause 24" & no amount of meetings would have helped.

If it had to come in, it should be for new mortgages not existing ones.

Pauly Smith Gary Sewell what's clause 24?

Gary Sewell The government brain waive that's going turn a lot of profitable buy to let landlords it people running a house the homeless charity.

Google it, lots of links to choose from, it's grim reading.

These flucktards are stilling buying property without a clue what they are doing was s24 not made public in 2015-2016 ??

This facebook group is a hive of flucktards 

Paul N Lona Brown

6 hrs · Chester, United Kingdom

Got keys to this beauty yesterday ! Next project for rental 

another mumsnetter. 

HOLA4425

How easy is it for a landlord to just not fill out a tax return? Are HMRC cross referencing council tax bill names with property names etc? My cousin rented a flat to her sister (rent paid for with housing benefit I expect). Never told HMRC.