• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

This makes the parliamentary maths much harder for May.   Rudd is no longer bound by cabinets collective responsibility, and given she's just had a giant bumper bag of Theresa May's home office produced shit dumped on her, as well as being a strong remainer, I'd think she's going to be very very happy to vote along with the pro-EU Tory rebels.

That in turn makes Theresa May being deposed by the ERG brexiteers much more likely.

HOLA446
HOLA447

Im glad she resigned, purely to maintain a shred of the traditional convention that a minister takes the public responsibility for policy failure, not civil servants(whom rudd disgracefully blamed publicly). If she hadnt resigned  nobody in government would resign over anything ever again. 

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

I really don't care, they are all as bad as each other, non of them is the solution to broken Britain. But what does crack me up with the likes of Dianne Abbott leading the campaign for her Rudd to go, just the thought of her as Home secretary makes my skin crawl.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
1 hour ago, inbruges said:

Dianne Abbott leading the campaign for her Rudd to go, just the thought of her as Home secretary makes my skin crawl.

Dianne Abbott is a fine politician, at least in comparison with the now ex Home Secretary 

HOLA4415
17 minutes ago, Freezer? Best place for it said:

I don’t think so, only a human shield for that poor transvestite.

Surely, if Rudd's resigned for lying to parliament about the Home Office targets then May's position - didn't know, wasn't told - is equally untenable?

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
13 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

Surely, if Rudd's resigned for lying to parliament about the Home Office targets then May's position - didn't know, wasn't told - is equally untenable?

Thats what i was thinking.

These people are so arrogant they think they can constantly getting away with lying, seems this ones going to grow and with the Tory party likely (imho) to get slaughtered this week i do hope its the end of this treacherous incompetent excuse of a human.

Many of them are ex solicitors and barristers so have lied and been devious scum all their career.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

What's so wrong about having targets for getting rid of people that shouldn't be here?

The target should to be deport 100% of all illegals.

Whether or not the Windrush people are illegal is a separate matter. If tptb say that they are illegal, then they go. If tptb say that they're legal, then they can stay.

HOLA4420
Just now, John51 said:

What's so wrong about having targets for getting rid of people that shouldn't be here?

The target should to be deport 100% of all illegals.

Whether or not the Windrush people are illegal is a separate matter. If tptb say that they are illegal, then they go. If tptb say that they're legal, then they can stay.

Agree. I think her mistake was not having a clue what goes on under her control.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
1 hour ago, zugzwang said:

JP Morgan.

The same people who gave Tony Bliar 'a job'

Didn't Ed Balls & Milliband go out with Stephanie FLanders.... she also worked for JPMorgan ??

What is it about politicians & banksters. (a term seldom used, these days, 'round here)..... why the seeming mutual attraction?..... direct access to the tax paying debt underwriters, I guess.

??

Who does Mr T May work for?

HOLA4424
3 minutes ago, Freezer? Best place for it said:

Don’t Dis. the Civil Servants.  The first stage is to make you look a knob (Redwood choir boy), ultimately they can scalp you (The Thick of it stylee).

Someone does seem to have leaked this news to perfection to drag it out slowly get her to lie then show she is lying.

HOLA4425