House Price Crash Forum

Rent for sex Ellie undercover

14 hours ago, Yvonne said:

b - being in a vulnerable situation and having to consider banging someone who you don't find attractive in any way to get a basic need (i.e. housing fulfilled).

I meet a distressed young woman in the street. She tells me that unless she get money to pay rent she will be homeless, she then offers to have sex with me for enough money to pay the rent. Which of these responses then constitute abuse:

1. I agree to have sex with her and give her the money.
  2. I agree to have sex with her but offer alternative accommodation in lue of the money.
  3. I refuse her offer (knowing that this will result in her either being homeless or having to have sex with someone else possibly someone who will physically hurt her).

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/28/2018 at 9:52 PM, warrior88 said:

Yes, exploitation is illegal but what about the macro factor - BoE/politicians artificially supporting house prices by incredibly cheap flow of credit thus forcing the younger generation to be desperate.

That is a crime too.

+ 1

3 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

I meet a distressed young woman in the street. She tells me that unless she get money to pay rent she will be homeless, she then offers to have sex with me for enough money to pay the rent. Which of these responses then constitute abuse:

2. I agree to have sex with her but offer alternative accommodation in lue of the money.
  3. I refuse her offer (knowing that this will result in her either being homeless or having to have sex with someone else possibly someone who will physically hurt her).

Or you give her some money and don’t sleep with her.

or you give her alternative accommodation and don’t sleep with her

or you help her find some charitable organisation that can help.

whatever you do, YOU DON’T ****** HER!

omfg, this is so ******ed up.

13 minutes ago, EmmaRoid said:

So a middle aged professional looking man stops me in the street and tells me that unless he find another £xxx pounds his family is going to be evicted from their home and they have noonewhere else to go.

I am guilty of evil because I don't offer this man an his family money or alternative accommodation for free ?. If no, then how is this different from the previous scenario ?.

Edited by goldbug9999
24 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

So a middle aged professional looking man stops me in the street and tells me that unless he find another £xxx pounds his family is going to be evicted from their home and they have noonewhere else to go.

I am guilty of evil because I don't offer this man an his family money or alternative accommodation for free ?. If no, then how is this different from the previous scenario ?.

Point him to the council who will see if he and his family have the right to be housed. They are unlikely to want to physically penetrate him even if you do.

but whatever floats your particular boat my boy.

1 hour ago, goldbug9999 said:

Someone cannot be a victim if they have voluntarily agreed to an arrangement or transaction (provided they are not clinically mentally ill)

Don't entirely agree with that, and it's certainly an argument that can be used to legitimise exploitation of a situation.

Or option 4:

4. She doesn't need the money for rent, she wants the money for a boob job. The sob story about rent works better on the punters and they tip better. You have been mislead and relieved of your hard earned money, you are the victim.

1 hour ago, EmmaRoid said:

maxresdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, chronyx said:

maxresdefault.jpg

This is not off topic, this is the main forum, this is an issue about housing not feminism. 

Certain posters are now singlehandly arguing against the whole raison d’etre (sp?) of this website by saying some things in life aren’t fair so suck it up - literally.

A 'distressed' person can't give consent. 

The right response is obviously "you're not thinking straight, let's have a cup of tea instead" whether you decide to help her with money or not. 

18 minutes ago, chronyx said:

I've never filled out a craigslist so quickly.  Be good to get some use out of the spare room

what title are you going to use ???

Spare room after my bedroom.

Arouse me then i house thee.

Poontang for room span.

Floor space for iced face. 

Free room for 3 some. 

28 minutes ago, EmmaRoid said:

Certain posters are now singlehandly arguing against the whole raison d’etre (sp?) of this website by saying some things in life aren’t fair so suck it up - literally.

No,  there two entirely independent issues: the issue of a captive market causing high rents, and the issue of free associations being classified as abuse because they happen to involve sex.

The argument that a woman in financial distress is more of a victim that a man in financial distress because the woman has the additional option of trading sex, is completely illogical.

For those who seem to be attempting to justify men (in this case) behaving like creeps and justifying their behaviour based on the financial transaction argument, perhaps the difference is that woman may have had a personal experience of certain men (the minority thankfully) behaving like creeps and trying to exploit a situation so may view the situation quite differently.

A personal example I experienced in my 20s, was getting drunk (not typical for me) and falling asleep on the train home and getting off at the wrong station (a quiet station, from which a man who had been on the same carriage and I'd noticed earlier had been watching me, approached me and asked me if I was lost and suggested I come home with him to use his phone - this was in the early 2000s when I didn't routinely carry a mobile and there was no phone box).  Even though drunk I had noticed this guy eyeing me up earlier and viewed his invitaiton with sceptiscm, ignored him and approached a group of young guys on the street who between them had a mobile phone and called a taxi for me.  The group of young guys was what I'd refer to as decent human beings, the cretin who personally I believe wanted to try to take advantage of a drunk young woman was not.

For those of you who are about to respond with - well you shouldnt' have been so drunk silly tart, or should have had a phone with you, consider my brother used to routinely fall asleep on trains in his 20s drunk and didn't have any similar incidences of anyone trying to take advantage of him. Perhaps the guy I'm labelling a creep was just a good samaritan but I doubt it, you can normally tell genuine people from those who are not.

Consider how you would want your mum, your sister or any other female relative to be treated in a vulnerable situation...

Sometimes in life we all need a helping hand, not a shove in to the gutter.

13 minutes ago, longgone said:

what title are you going to use ???

Spare room after my bedroom.

Arouse me then i house thee.

Poontang for room span.

Floor space for iced face. 

Free room for 3 some. 

"Front door or back door? Let's negotiate. "

:D:D

9 minutes ago, chronyx said:

"Front door or back door? Let's negotiate. "

:D:D

hmm not sure ??

i quiet like 

Room over your head for my warm bed.  

Double glazing for ******** glazing 

Perineum feeling for a freshly painted ceiling. :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

For those who seem to be attempting to justify men (in this case) behaving like creeps and justifying their behaviour based on the financial transaction argument, perhaps the difference is that woman may have had a personal experience of certain men (the minority thankfully) behaving like creeps and trying to exploit a situation so may view the situation quite differently.

A personal example I experienced in my 20s, was getting drunk (not typical for me) and falling asleep on the train home and getting off at the wrong station (a quiet station, from which a man who had been on the same carriage and I'd noticed earlier had been watching me, approached me and asked me if I was lost and suggested I come home with him to use his phone - this was in the early 2000s when I didn't routinely carry a mobile and there was no phone box).  Even though drunk I had noticed this guy eyeing me up earlier and viewed his invitaiton with sceptiscm, ignored him and approached a group of young guys on the street who between them had a mobile phone and called a taxi for me.  The group of young guys was what I'd refer to as decent human beings, the cretin who personally I believe wanted to try to take advantage of a drunk young woman was not.

For those of you who are about to respond with - well you shouldnt' have been so drunk silly tart, or should have had a phone with you, consider my brother used to routinely fall asleep on trains in his 20s drunk and didn't have any similar incidences of anyone trying to take advantage of him. Perhaps the guy I'm labelling a creep was just a good samaritan but I doubt it, you can normally tell genuine people from those who are not.

Consider how you would want your mum, your sister or any other female relative to be treated in a vulnerable situation...

Sometimes in life we all need a helping hand, not a shove in to the gutter.

I think there's a bit of a difference between somebody borrowing your phone for a minute and providing ongoing accommodation for you.

On 2/28/2018 at 3:49 PM, markyh said:

I guess im saying that women technically "whoring" themselves to gain access and use of a man's assets for free is nothing new! Nearly all early relationships work that way from what i see.

You try and find a wealthy young woman with her own place and say, "hey, I will move in with you and shag you whenever you want and do all the chores and the cooking and shopping, all for nothing as i wont be paying any rent or keep as i'm your boyfriend". 

99% of the time they would tell you to ****** off (while trying to find a wealthier bloke than them, that they  can do this too!). 

I wouldn't say that all women who do have their own place and a good job would always go for a man who earns even more than them. There are women who are the breadwinners and the man will have a lower paid job and/or look after the kids. They seem to be quite rare though.

I think its wrong that tradition dictates that its ok for a man to accept that the woman having a low paid job and her making use of the mans assets is ok. Why should we? I suppose that's why I've not married because I don't want a women to run off with half of my lifetime savings.

25 minutes ago, StarsEnd said:

I think there's a bit of a difference between somebody borrowing your phone for a minute and providing ongoing accommodation for you.

The point is, it's not ok for men to act like predators or creeps.

8 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

The point is, it's not ok for men to act like predators or creeps.

And may I just add, women act as predators or creeps too.  Not negating that there are probably more men who are creeps.

Two examples from my personal experience,

1) Ibiza 2012 - a girl randomly grabbed my d*** and my immediate reaction was punching her. She let go and was a bit startled how can a boy reject her.

2) Central London - back in 2007 , group of 4 young girls (i was young then) just all pinched my ass and I was not really sure what they were trying to achieve but when I confronted them, they just said dont be gay - you must have liked it.

1 hour ago, Hullabaloo82 said:

A 'distressed' person can't give consent. 

The right response is obviously "you're not thinking straight, let's have a cup of tea instead" whether you decide to help her with money or not. 

"But I don't have money for Tea sir." , "ok, give me a quick handjob then and i'll buy you a cuppa" . 

Lol , now we have economies of scale!

56 minutes ago, StarsEnd said:

The point is that your post had no remotely logical relationship to the discussion.

Who says it's not ok for men to act like creeps? You?

StarsEnd why are you defending men that behave like predators or creeps?  Did my comment strike a nerve?